+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: tell a story thread

and then danny bonnaducci started a farm which contained kid stars.. yeah a farm of baby goats who appeared in miami vice in the mid 80s.. soon it became a burgeoning theme park but he was secretly using said park to smuggle in hoards of drugs and naked midgets
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Bonnaducci needed a front man cuz the damn pigs were already hip to danny boys old games! So in order to keep a low profile, danny b. a.k.a. D-Bone, teamed up with M.J. and called this place of neverending pleasure...neverland
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

and then mj moved to south park where is son blanket was patched up and boo boo cleansed by none other than stan marsh!
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Who we all know is the son of Randy Marsh who lives 100% up to his first name as he is quit Randy. In fact the other day Randy and his randy-self were out and about....
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

where the randy sonofabish met a young randy thing that liked to pee on his leg..but enough about r. kelly while he was walking the street he ran into what he thought was jack black who was offering blow jobs ..bonus rubber chicken included

You can't turn down a bonus rubber chicken noted the Randy-fellow. This Jack Black-ish blow-job maestro will do and do nicely or not so nicely. Looking deeply into the rubber chicken's eye's during the apex of Blow-dom Randy knew true love.
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

he became infatuated with the rubber chicken..and soon he appeared on jerry springer in the episode "i married my rubber chicken" this brought him fame and notoriety.. people would come up to him in the street and say wheres your rubber chicken to which he replied down my pants, he then became friends with pee wee herman and started hanging out at XXX theatres where he would indulge in all his fantasies with mrs rubber chicken..but then she started cheating on him with pee wee herman...

quack moo! said the chicken cow...who whoomped a noodles ass!

That noodles ass took a beatin Deep south style! It was from that sever noodle-ass beating that Clover the lawn-mower dethrowner remarked "Why if i had some catcus filled with spiders my plan would work PERFECTLY". Oh course Clover....

Orson Welles

was soon found dead in his home after snortin cocaine off sum prostitutes ass

And after further research, and much to our surprise, that prostitute turned out to be the infamous Monica Lewinsky, fresh from a book signing. Oh and by the way, the title of her book: 'Arrr She Blows (which is commonly mistaken for a sequel to the Herman Melville classic.)
    I love the summer months!

Herman Melville should not however be confused with Mel the cook on Alice. While both known for their vast talents and both known for their Dickness...there is a difference. It was upon me saying this that Mel chimed in "Stow it dingbat". At least i think it was Mel.....

Orson Welles

quackmoo said the chicken cow..obviously confused at its lack of duckness!

The Raven was ready to be quoted at this point however it was also quite befuddled with all this quackmoo-ishness. The aardvark took this as his chance to be quoted ---Quote the Aardvark....

Orson Welles

forever more i will be stuck at the front of the dictionary.. take that you fuckin zebra!

And isn't it ironic that the zebras and the ravens have a connection. For it is the zebras (otherwise known as referees) that always seem to give the Baltimore Ravens all the crucial calls on the football field, enabling them to actually win a Superbowl.
    I love the summer months!

The irony is not lost. It was because of this Aardvark comment that the Zebra's and Raven came to be in cahoots. Also these two have made it a point using there "power" to not let in any team called the Aardvarks. If J.D. Salinger wasn't such a recluse he'd fight for Aardvarkian rights ....

Orson Welles

it was a superbowl...of crispix that was eaten by the ardvark this morning as he waited for his morning suntan in the evening rain

the aardvark began reading catcher in the rye..and then it dawned on him..his purpose in life was to kill all ravens and zebras.. so he set out to rid them from the earth

after which he took mark david chapman out for an icecream and a weekly snog behind the irradescent meadow

+ Reply to Thread