+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: (Unkown Member) pissed off

O.K. So I know I dont post on this site as much as I should, but I have been a member since the time PM Dawn came to my home town about 4 to 5 years ago and I heard about pmdawn.net.... Now tonight I am driving home from a night club that I went to listening to some songs from the "dearest christian" CD and I think about how I am one of the biggest PM Dawn fans of all time yet I am not accepted on this sight. I am the number one radio DJ in my city of Austin Texas and I try to work PM Dawn into my retro sets whenever I can out of complete respect for what they are, yet I feel so disrespected whenever I come to this site... I come here every day and read what other people have wrote I just don't post because it seems like only a couple of people are allowed two. All I am saying is this site made me feel like the music I love and that gets me through the hard times is only meant for a couple of people that were allowed to post on this site, I could be being a bitch though you never know... There I finally got that off my chest it has been bothering me for a long time....
    "he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God."

Jesus Christ...Luke 12:9

Sorry you feel that way man. We mean no disrespect. Well, syxx might, but just ignore him.

All kidding aside, though, what exactly have we said that has ticked you off?

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Wow -- there are plenty of good chums here, just waiting to add you to the chum-list. I hope you rethink that innaccurate generalization about the people on this site, and give us a real chance.

We ain't so bad ... hell, I'm a native Texan, too. Lived in Austin for a while. Always looking for more ...

Some of us just like getting rowdy every now and then. Like it is at the rec center court: no blood, no foul. Sorry we drew blood ...

See, I don't dance but I try to

Intelligent Posts :11

where did this come from??? please explain.. :dunno:

ok..i went through and read every where you posted boogie...i saw nothing that was offensive towards you or anyone else....also...you had excellent questions..so im kinda curious as to where these feelings are coming from..seriously, after reading your posts, you were well received by everyone on the forum..can you point to specific posts where you were disrespected?

Maybe Boogie could tell i was getting ready to toss out my "Get down boogie-oogie-oogie" smack.

I think what Wino means about chums is the fish guts stuff. If i know my Wino that's what he means in any case.....
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

boogie , dude , get posting , we would value your presence, everyone is welcome here man ..

dont take us the wrong way , we are about inclusion , ask some of the other newer members on here or lurkers who have come out and started posting
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

ha i dont remember any1 posted anythin negative towards you at all boogie..please show us an example
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Yall are absolutly right I am an idiot.. I was all drunk and emotional last night. I really think this is a great sight and noone ever has ever said anything to upset me... My girl who I thought I was going to marry just broke up with me because she hates my job so much so I was on this whole " the world doesnt understand me" thing... And trying to explain the drunk brain is impossible, but what I think I was thinking was... I do come here everyday and read the posts, and I know it is wierd but I feel like I know you guys the fact I never post even when I want to is my own fault I am so sorry... I really do feel like a dumb ass, I promise never to log on drunk again I meant absolutly no disrespect to you guys... I am going to back to being a silent observer again, before I really look stupid... again I am so so so sorry... plaese forgive me

No apology necessary. We understand. And DON'T LURK. You might know us, but we never have had the chance to know you.

Sorry about your girl, man. That really sucks.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Indeed....Sorry to hear about the lady. Hopefully it all works out better for you in the long haul.....
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

My condolences as well on your girl Boogie. My hope and wishes that it turns out to be a blessing for you.

Feel free to log on drunk and rant and rave as much as you want...now that we know you may do that we'll be prepared next time.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

oh hell yes...best times are had by all when Coz logs in drunk...LOLOLOLOLOL....

i went to your stations website....what kinda ratings are you guys pulling down right now? and are you the morning DJ?

oh yea..and what is the stations demographic?

no prob man...boogie on
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Deffinately sorry to hear about you and your girl man, that shit hurts big time. If you need a voice, just post it up, we all here for ya. And give us a chance to know ya man, post some more it won't hurt and we don't bite...well Hero might, but just swat him with a newspaper.
    Something is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so.

Chef... Our demo is persons 18-34 and there we are #1 across the board in the overall 12+ I think we qre 5 or 3 I can remeber, but that is a hard demo for a hip hop station because that is everyone from 12-112. And I am actually the afternoon guy ( named boogie ) and for my personal rating I am beating the guy at the other hip hop station he has a 5.4 share up against my 10.4. So its all good in the hood...

how much control do you have over what you play?
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Not to much... I have gotten alot of local acts on the air, but thats about it...

Hey Boogie, do you happen to know a radio personallity from Houston named Cricket?
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

+ Reply to Thread