+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Jesus man, this is intense. I can't believe it hurts this badly. Honestly.

Man, I hope it doesn't blister... but I have a strange feeling it will. Who knew that Budget frozen meals in the microwave for 3:45 will burn your ass? I know now I guess. I thought it had only been in for 2:45 though, in my defense.

But damn, owwwww. I am still sick too, this isn't good either. Congestion in the throat and waking up in the middle of the night with a bad sore throat.

Plus the girl I was poking was being a huge bitch tonight. I think the was is the correct tense for that relationship. No more ass for me, or intelligible conversations, but she wasn't good at scrabble(so I can justify it, haha). I tell you, I don't care what kind of vocabulary you have out there, and Louis probably knows what I am talking about, but to be good at scrabble you have to be GOOD AT SCRABBLE not just good with words.

There, after a little bitching,,,,, OK a lot of bitching, I feel better, I think.

Well at least my finger feels better now.
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

You know...I'm just about ready to challenge you Scrabble Nazis and see if y'all are really all that.

Put some butter on the burn...that usually helps. If not, toast some bread and you can enjoy a tasty finger sandwich. :rofl:
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

It takes a certain mindset to be a master at Scrabble. I have to say it takes a certain cheap-bitch mindset to excel at it as well. It's all how you use the board and not the words you use for the most part. My pal will have a word like moose and score 80 points off it . Off of Moose? It doesn't seem right.

Wait...what was this post about? Fire fingers? Poking? Keep your winky outta the Budget meals son!!!
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

+ Reply to Thread