+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intrigue, Passion, Betrayal?

Screw American Idol, there's a new episode of Smallville tonight with Christopher Reeve aka Supe aka Dr. Swan.

It'll be much more interesting, I'm sure. Click below for more information...

[edit]correct spelling mistake[/edit]

there we go, just right. keep walking...

How does ole Christopher look lately? I haven't seen him "act" since the injury.....ALways used to like him. A damned tragedy.
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

I see him everyday on my commute home from work. He has a big billboard advertisement.

I also seen an OPB special on him too, he has limited use of his limbs again.

Hopefully one-day there will be a cure for paralyzation.Hopefully some of the time and effort Mr. Reeves has been focusing on also helps in this area. I am glad he is acting again.
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Thanks to efforts by people such as him and Gloria Estefan (among many others), who have directed both money and attention towards paralysis treatment centers and research, my dad is able to take steps and even eat blue crabs by himself since he was (temporarily) paralyzed a few years ago by an avalanche.
    Research and funding have become huge in recent years because of the awareness 'movement' that Mr. Reeves had started. Had my dad had his accident a few years prior, he'd have probably ended completely paralyzed for good.

+ Reply to Thread