+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brother Lum survives Bachelor Party

I've been meaning to say last Saturday i had a little bachelor party. It was some fun stuff and everything. Was thinking to myself that it would have been hip if you guys would have been able to somehow crash the scene as well. I went to Dave and Busters and made the "personal choice" to drink nothing but Froo-Froo drinks nearly all the night. When i was a super-duper spring-chicken thats all i drank but have since then found out the many wonders of beer. (they exist all over the world you knwo) Anywho it was a kooky night filled with insane banter---many a free drink---and my two single buddies gunning it out over a real young looking 42 year old lady. It ended with no one getting the lady as it should.

I was the Margarita king this night and think potentially i've earned the right to be called that for at least a few days. (barring any trademark issues)

It was a cool time. It also reaffirmed my status amongst the hipster elite. (or lackthereof)

It was a solid way to end my bachelor times.
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Intelligent Posts :11

glad you had fun man...hope you had boobies rubbed in your face a couple times..

Lots of sloppy Butt Clapping...... :moon: :moon: :moon:
    I have found peace so let it continue......

how old are you lum?
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Hiero i'm right around old enough to know better but young enough to get away with things....

I'm on the brink---teetering really--- of turning 30. In fact if i were able to make the cookout shindig i'd be the day right before my b-day.....
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Nothing like a bit of the boobie-rub to get the blood pumping....

Orson Welles

enjoy marriage jail hell..woops i mean marriage bliss :lolbonk: :lolbonk:
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Intelligent Posts :11

dead man walking...*hangs head in sorrow*

Originally posted by Chief Cwictocilacitee@Apr 8 2004, 07:26 PM
    dead man walking...*hangs head in sorrow*
    Who?? Lum?

Carry the torch for me my brothers. I can only offer my wisdom from this point on....so in this case now i am going to be COMPLETELY useless. Wait...i can still be a tackling dummy....

I Lum! I Lum!!!

Orson Welles

So whats your wife's name??

How can you be a dead man walking when your married??

It is not the end to your life.

The soon to be wife's name is Lauriana but she goes by Lauri. She is a darn fine lady and i hold her in the highest regards....plus she's also quite the hot one as well.

I'll take the walking dead jokes because with my first marriage it wasn't too far from the truth. Yes i "the Lummer" apparently didn't know how to pick a lady at the age of 24. Its funny how you think you know everything until you realize you don't.....

Orson Welles

SOOOOOOOOO how does this make you dead?? Oh my sister's name is Lori but I haven't met her yet. Hopefully Soooooooooon. Much luck and love for your marriage Bro!! Maybe one day for me.

Oh and what happened when you were 24?? Was there no chemistry.....just didn't get a long??

Oh Lum show off her hottness and let us see a pic..... :roll:

I suppose it means all lust of life leaves your body when your married.....or maybe just all lust isn't allowed to leave your body. Not sure on all of that. You haven't met your sister? Please explain.....

Preciate the sentiments Filmwiz! I am sure you'll find someone who's hip for you. Just don't pull a "i'll settle for that BS".

The whole first marriage story is a wild long crazy story. The bare bones of it however was i had to treat her like i was her daddy.(i don't mean that in a good way) Marriage to work has to be a partnership and i was running a full out dictatorship. She wasn't responsible for anything and left me and my emotions out to dry too often. I figured as far as i know i only have myself one life so i'd be best served on not wasting anymore of it on the Ex's ass. Live and learn i suppose....

Orson Welles

Yeah my sisters out there somewhere don't know where. I haven't met her yet. Ironically her name is lori too. But it is spelled like I spelled it.

Good luck in finding your sis! I've known all sorts of Lauri's and even one Melora who called herself Lori. Do you have any idea where your sis might be at area-wise?

Orson Welles

Of Course BUT....this is all personal to me. I am a little protective of giving too much info to people I don't know. All out of respect to her and family.

What is your name Lum?? Maybe your name is her hubbies name.......I bet

:dunno:

I feel ya! Never can be too careful in certain cases...

My name is Dan. So is it the same? Do we have a match?

Orson Welles

+ Reply to Thread