+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random Insult Generators

Insult Generators

For example ... ahem, let me clear my throat:

Lum: "I’ve got to listen to your senseless uber-babble? Your verbiage is more inflated than your dad’s blow-up doll of Denis Rodman."

Now, I'm in now way responsible for that insult. It came straight from the generator, and is purely for instructionary purposes.

:wavey:
    See, I don't dance but I try to

Well I....Um....Why isn't my generator working? Oh wait you don't use your penis to make it work??! Oh well then....WINO....here's one for you...

I love you.

Damn this things sucks!!!
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Those is fighting words -- oh, wait ... Love? Hold on, hold on ...

{Flipping through Dictionary} ... Lob, loft, log, lose ... Oh here we go .. Love:

When one of the tennis players has a score of zero (0). A game won with no points scored by the opponent is called a love game.
    :dunno:

Oh, well then, Lum: I love you, too!!!!
    See, I don't dance but I try to

Should we go skipping off into the sunset? The random insult generator had this to say...

Take heed, you moving stench of leprosy, may you be run over by the ambulance called to your accident.

And to quote Fishbone "May your dog's colon be familiar with the warmth of your breath"
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

I did one for myself... They're so right... :dancingsad: Damn I suck!

What a putrid waste of a puny penis you are! You should face legal action for your attempt to impersonate a man, you ridiculous little mascara face-painted Jerk-In-The-Box. I'm frankly amazed to hear that you're married. I pray you don't breed and contaminate the gene pool. Average looking, my ass. You're uglier than the south-facing end of north-bound mule with a ruptured ulcerated fly-covered rump. You should stop smoking pot and get out and vote every couple of years, you pseudo-liberal bum. People like you are the reason cults exist. If brains were electricity, you wouldn't have enough power to run the dynamo in a fire-fly's ass,you heteroclite example of why pregnant women shouldn't work with plutonium. Tall people are crap in bed. Your weight may well be proportional, but you've got cellulite that makes sumo wrestlers look anorexic. Get a job, you goddamn leach! You're as useful as anti-wrinkle cream in a lepor colony, you clodhopping simpleton. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own asshole.
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

+ Reply to Thread