+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DICTATOR'S DICTUM!!!

OK...so now I'm the dictator that you guys always accused Hax of being...for some stupid reason I think it's a good thing. I find it real funny that those who now say they're leaving are the same people who in our time of crisis showed as much apathy as possible. That's all right, I'm a father of 2 grown boys, I know how to play the bad guy.
    This place was about to be gone last week and y'all didn't give a fukk. I put up my personal numbers and nobody called. Even after I trimmed y'all from the Friends list I said send me a PM...only Rumi did. I've left it open for anybody to earn their Friend status back, but instead of working or campaigning to get it back y'all say you're gonna leave, so obviously just like you've shown, this place is just not important to you.
    My main mission in doing this was 1. To keep the place running. 2. To take the IMMENSE stress off of Hax...and 3. To come up with a viable solution to make this place work again. Now, maybe I've made mistakes...won't be the 1st time...BUT AT LEAST I TRIED TO DO SUMTHIN!!!
    However...being the condescending egomaniac that I am...of course I want all the lil chillun to love me...and I hate being thought of as a dictator...so I'll tell y'all what. I'm gonna start a new thread and EVERYBODY post their ideas about what to do...and I suggest that all y'all that don't give a fukk could reach deep into your pockets and find a fukk or 2 to donate to the cause at least this once.
    Then I can abdicate my dictatorship, and get back to my job as crotchety old guy.
    Now...if THIS don't work it just proves that Hiero was right all along.

--------------------
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

what was it exactly that hiero said? i mean, im new, and im a little lost here as to whats going on. btw, who is responsible for this site? it seems as though there are a few of you, and i am just a little curious about this..let me know. if it is cash thats needed to keep this site running, or donations of any kind, let me know. in the mean time, im going to keep reading, and maybe i will find the answer.

Intelligent Posts :11

whats going on here is Coz is an old timer who is going through menopause....he gets pissy when his belltones dont function properly and he cant hear himself think..

Shows what you know...my belltones work just fine!

I just get frustrated when I can't crank my grammarphone fast enough to get it to play these CD thingamajigs...
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Intelligent Posts :11

LOL