+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: OH MY FUCKING LORD

Intelligent Posts :11

k...i know i shouldnt do this, but whatever....

Too all of you putzes who are threatening to leave the forum need to check themselves...sorry, but im tired of all this threatening shit....ITS A GOD DAMN FORUM PEOPLE...not real....get it....not fucking real....Im willing to bet that every mother fucker here has a life outside of this place.....im also willing to bet that if each and every one of us got together, and interacted in real life...that we would all be solid friends..you know why........

CUZ THE MAJORITY OF US ARE NEUROTIC DEPRESSED INDIVIDUALS....we all share one very similar thing.......THE ABILITY TO THINK AND QUESTION...

If your going to leave...do it then....my god..we have adults here that are acting like big fuckin babies...

oh..and the only way your going to get me to leave is if i have no access to a cpu or hax shuts this place down....and if your taking issue with me calling you a putz...suck it... ask anybody that has ever talked to me outside of this place..you will know for certain that i will bend over backwards to help you out....im a giving person...i dont agree with every thing that is said here....shit..if i see something that i generally dont agree with and feel that if it truely may bring a lot of mallice to someone if i respond....I DONT POST IN THAT

sorry..i thought that needed to be said....kinda like when my friends slap me upside my head cuz i was being stupid....matter of fact..that happened last weekend, and i havent said anything cuz im ashamed and embarrased of myself. never claimed to be perfect, and sometimes each and everyone needs a good swift kick for being retarded every once in a while

Thank you Chief!!!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

YOU WILL LEAVE OVER MY DEAD DECAYING DECAPITATED CORPSE MUTHAFUCKAS! :madrant: :madrant: :madrant: :bash: :bash: :bash:

NOW LETS ALL ATTEMPT TO BE SOMEWHAT OF A FAMILY ON HERE K.....I AINT LEAVIN UNLESS MY COMPUTER EXPLODES OR I DO! :stupid:

I DIG ALL OF YOU AND PETTY SHIT SUCH AS SIMPLE HUMAN VENTINGS AND OBSERVATIONS SHOULD NOT HAVE YOU PACKING YOUR BAGS,,,,WE ARE ALL DIFF,,,,,LIFE IS DIFF...LIFE IS NOT FAIR,,,,THEREFORE WE HAVE VENTING......SPEAKING OF WHICH HARM I PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE FOR CRACKING MORMON JOKES....I DIDNT MEAN TO SOUND IGNORANT,,I MEANT RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS....THOUGH I PROBABLY CAME OFF LIKE MORE OF AN ASSHOLE LAST NITE I MEANT IT IN JEST,..... :happysad: ....

GUYS....LIFE SUCKS....GET A FUCKIN HELMET... :lolbonk:

OTHERWISE ENJOY THE OPPURTUNITY TO COME HERE AN VENT YOUR EMOTIONS AND IDEAS TO A DIVERSE BUNCH OF PEOPLE...THATS WHAT MAKES THIS FORUM TRULY INCREDIBLE.......TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT....SO FUCKING WHAT SOMEBODY HAS A DIFF OPINION THAN YOU.......ITS HOW THE WORLD WORKS!

HAVE A NICE DAY!.......AND SMILE GODDAMIT...LIFES TOO SHORT!
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

I will bet any amount of money that Harm was not offended in the least by anything you said about Mormons Syxx...just like I know you would never be offended by anything I say about gays, or Chief about anything about whites or me by anything y'all might say about blacks.
    Alright
    Yeah...

^^^^ What the old one said^^^^^^^^

ya know what...Coz...when you going to have a bbque??? i will fly in....

I'll let ya know. We're actually trying to plan a get together for April or May.
    Alright
    Yeah...

I have to agree. Its Like bri said. If we were all hanging out in person, you'd vent, bitch, get over it and move on.

I don't think there were sides in this at all, all friends differ in opinion, its what makes us friends half the time in the first place!!

You guys can be mad, aggrivated,etc....just let it blow over like we do with everything else and come back with a clear head. We all get mad & damn knows i'm one for holding a grudge, but we're too old to let stuff like this ruin everything.

As Fucked up as it might be...we are friends, we are our own unusal family. We are here to support, anger, aggrivate, but in the end...STILL be here.
    Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

P.S..If You are a fake..don't tell me..I don't wanna know..

We Always Are..Because We Never Were...

Save your breath..I'm can't say I'm sorry enough..for me

http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawn.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1115324

THANK YOU LISA!!!
    Alright
    Yeah...

I agree totally. This forum is too great to be torn apart by bickering like this. I have not always agreed with everything that everyone has said here, but I am not going to go around being offended by things that people say that are usually meant in jest.

And even when things are not meant in jest, that is still no reason to hold a grudge...even if something makes you mad for a while, you get mad, blow up, and cuss or whatever....then you get over it and move on.

Please try to settle your differences like mature people, and lets not have all of this fighting! Like Syxx said above.....Life is too damn short to spend it in a constant state of anger! That is one of the reasons that I have loved coming here, because it has always been a totally accepting and loving "family" enviornment, and the people are totally not judgemental. But lately we have been forgetting that love!

Now I would never say a single bad word about ANYONE that I have met here, because I care very much for all of you....but let me caution you...

I think many of us have started to take this forum for granted sometimes, and before you let your anger get the better of this place, URGE you to stop and think of what this forum has meant to you. Think about all of the great friendships that have been made here....and be thankful that we have a "family" type of atmosphere like this to come to...Because it would be a shame if it took losing it to make you see how special it is.

Let's just get back to loving each other!!!

Peace
    Poetdude
    Tell Me What You Want Me To Be,
    I Can't Stand Myself Anymore....
    Tell Me What You Want Me To See,
    I Can't Find My Way Off The Floor...

Just like when i kept on calling the Dude --The Chief--- and wait...what? Crap i don't know where i was going with this.

All i gotta say is everyone has been decent to me and has a distinct personality. I'd rather have someone be feisty and have a pulse then just agree with whatever random bullshit which comes from my mouth. Disrespect isn't cool but i'm all for openess and diferrence.
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

I don't think that anyone here would disagree with you, Lum. I am all for open-ness and difference too. I'm just saying that it seems that some people take the things that are said here WAAAY too personally sometimes. We all do that at times. I have been guilty of it myself many times. But most of the time when people vent their anger, it has nothing at all to do with the person they are venting at.

I am all for being able to speak freely and express one's opinion...all I'm saying is that we are all INTELLIGENT adults here, and we should be able to disagree with one another in a more civil and respectful way...

I have spent a great deal of my life being angry about one thing or another, and getting all bent out of shape and insulted over things in my past...and it was a hard lesson for me to learn, but I have come to learn that life is much too short, and much to precious to "sweat the small stuff." Save your real anger for the places where it is warrented!

That's all!

Peace,
    Poetdude

i think people wanna leave because shit builds up over a long period of time... and i go online to have fun..certainly dont want drama..got enough of that in my own life.. so i can see why people would leave..but i agree we should all stick around... i think we've known each other a fair fuckin while...
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

to all of the above. Hell, if I'm still here, after my (unintentional) battle with Be, then fuck the dumb shit. Hiero does have a point tho, people wanna log online to have fun, not to deal with drama. The thing is tho, 99% of the time, I try to never forget that internet drama ceases to exist as soon as you turn the monitor off. So to anyone who wants to leave, :bowdown: to chief for this thread, to coz for just being the cool motherfucker that he is, :dunno: to louis, and a big [/SIZE] to each and every one of you!
    Keep your headphones on.

Originally posted by Poetdude@Mar 14 2004, 05:37 PM

I have spent a great deal of my life being angry about one thing or another, and getting all bent out of shape and insulted over things in my past...and it was a hard lesson for me to learn, but I have come to learn that life is much too short, and much to precious to "sweat the small stuff." Save your real anger for the places where it is warrented!

Learned the very samething. The only things to get yourself that worked up about are death and a serious family isssue. Anything else pales in comparision. Sometimes it still can be tough but it's far better to just let the crap roll off your back and have a little chuckle.

So who out there likes Peeps? It's Peeps season!!!
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

YEAH!!!
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

Originally posted by LumtheMad@Mar 15 2004, 07:40 PM
    So who out there likes Peeps? It's Peeps season!!!
    I *HATE* them.

When I was about 12 or so my family was going to visit my dad's aunt and uncle about 3 hours away. We had this old green ford truck with a mattress in the bed were my sisters and I were while my parents were up front. (This was before seatbelt laws, I think. That or we were all illegal). We were bringing some stuff to eat and it needed marshmellows for something. I was hungry, so I started eating them (w/o permission). Well, I got kinda sick of eating them, but they are fun to play with. Nice and squishy, fun to play with in your hands. However, when you play with marshmellows for a long time, they get sticky. REALLY sticky.

So when we get to my aunt and uncles place my hands were a sticky mess. Then my mom found me in the back, all marshmellowy and sticky. My punishment was to eat all the rest of the marshmellows, including what was stuck all over my hands.

Ever since then, I haven't liked marshmellows in any form. Their only redeeming grace is you can use marshmellow cream for fudge.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Crap! That is a Peeps disaster story of the first order! Props to you for a terrible Peeps mishap. I just hate the damn things but my one friend get alls pumped for the Peeps. It's hit or miss in Peepville i think. Folks either dig them or hate the ever-loving-beegeesus out of them.

Orson Welles

Wait...wait...Chief...CHIEF....i just looked it up...The George Harrison song was "My SWEET LORD" Very close tho.....Almost means the same i think.

Orson Welles

I have never cared for anything that has marshmallows in it either. When I was a kid, I went on a campout once, and made myself sick on S'mores. Ever since then, I can't eat any kind of candy is made with them.

They are fun to play with though LOL. I remember this one time when I was about 25 or so....I have a cousin who used to play guitar in a band (Still Does)....and one night I went to a club near my house to see them play. I don't know whose idea this was, but some one had brought along a ton of marshmallows....the band was tossing them at the audience, and vice versa....and by the end of the night the club floor and the stage were a total sticky mess. People had then stuck on their clothes, and in their hair, and the bands equipment was covered with them. It was really a stupid thing to do....but it sure was fun! LOL :tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

+ Reply to Thread