+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louis

Louis if you ever read this I don’t know what the hell I did to you man or if it was even me, if it was something I did then at least mention it to me I’ve always looked up to you and Coz since you were the adults of the forum and almost always had something useful to say about things even if I didn’t jump into a topic and bs with you guys I would still read and take things in. I don’t know what I may have done but I never had any intentions of directing anything at you…there was simply no point, you were the typical forum nice guy who didn’t really bother anyone, if anyone should be here now it’s you. If I’m the problem then no big deal since I’m probably going to leave soon anyway, you can even have my admin slot. But please come back…

Yes, Louis...you are appreciated, and VERY MUCH missed here. I realize that I did not know you quite as well as some of the others, but I always enjoyed reading your posts. Also, I particularly enjoyed the poetry that you contributed to the "Musings" forum. If you ever see these posts, I hope you will come back and be a part of the forum again.

Peace,
    Poetdude
    Tell Me What You Want Me To Be,
    I Can't Stand Myself Anymore....
    Tell Me What You Want Me To See,
    I Can't Find My Way Off The Floor...

Louis was on earlier so I've done my part, it's now up to him if he wants to hang around.

+ Reply to Thread