+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PM Dawn: The Movie

Sorry guys, I'm used to doing this on livejournal. Assuming it doesn't work out, maybe one of you clever lads can help me edit this to make it what it is actually supposed to look like... and then we can all have fun.

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="300" style="border-style: dashed; border-color: #4BC29C; background-color: #FFFFFF; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, times, sans-serif; color: #000000;"><tr><td><div style="text-align: center;">Elizabeth in Illegal Proposition</div></td></tr><tr><td>Elizabeth (Uma Thurman) has no one to blame but herself, and she knows it. Initially confusing as the scenes are in reverse order, her personal life is in the hands of the constituents, and Be, her publicist (Kevin Spacey), is running out of patience. Syxx (Adrien Brody) is in search of lunch. Unsurprisingly, Illegal Proposition has left movie-goers begging for more of their money back.</td></tr><tr><td><div style="text-align: center;"><form method="GET" action="http://www.haydenpratt.com/moviesynopsis.pl"><input type="text" size="20" name="n1"><input type="submit" value="Synopsise my movie!"></div></td></tr><tr><td><div style="text-align: center;"><font size="-2">Produced by ianiceboy</td></tr></font></form></div></table>[/
    Peace and Love

i don't think the new forum allows html (not yet, at least)

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

lunch was yummy
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

+ Reply to Thread