+ Reply to Thread

Thread: for video game nerds...

i got the zelda comp with all the nes-n64 zeldas on it for about 40 bucks on amazon.....sure beats buying a new game cube with it as a pack in for 115!...
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

I got mine by subscribing to Nintendo Power!!!!!!!!! Hey, Syxxpm, have you heard the cover System of a Down did of the Zelda theme? It's hilarious!!!!!! :roll:
    Wake me up at 9:45.

I've been eyeing a GC lately, for the FInal Fantasy game that was released for it. It looks so purty. :shock:

BUt I have to be good, and my PS2 is just fine.

*twitch*

Actually, Spidey, that song is by a band called Rabbit Joint. The SOAD myth got perpetuated by Kazaa users. But you're right - it kicks ass!

Originally posted by -Kosh-@Mar 3 2004, 03:12 AM
    I've been eyeing a GC lately, for the FInal Fantasy game that was released for it. It looks so purty. :shock:

*twitch*
    dont get it dude...theres next to no storyline in the game its basically an action game like mario....and the four player mode is atrocious......bummer they came back with a whimper to nintendo

but a final fantasy 7 remake with movie is coming to ps2 supposedly in november so hold tight

Originally posted by syxxpm+Mar 3 2004, 12:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (syxxpm @ Mar 3 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Kosh-@Mar 3 2004, 03:12 AM

*twitch*
    dont get it dude...theres next to no storyline in the game its basically an action game like mario....and the four player mode is atrocious......bummer they came back with a whimper to nintendo

but a final fantasy 7 remake with movie is coming to ps2 supposedly in november so hold tight [/b][/quote]
    Ya mean "FF7: Advent Children"? yeah, seen both trailers for it. From what I can gather, it's going to be a direct-to-DVD film that'll be released in Japan this Fall. It looks cool, but I'm intrigued on how they're going to dovetail the storylines together.

supposedlly it takes place two years after 7 and a bunch of sightings of sephiroth start to reemerge...some may be fakes ..but others....... :shock:

+ Reply to Thread