+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Leap Year !!!

You guys remind me of Josh and his sense of humor. You guys would love him. You would all get along so well, ya buncha weirdos.

love
    Elizabeth
    Peace and Love

I've got the crazy facial-hair much like Josh. I've also got the monkeys. (and a song in my heart)
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

ill bring the pudding mix and the lobster bib!......PARTAY!!! :dancingcool:
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Nothing says party like lobster bibs and pudding. Oh a few things can come close but when it comes down to it ...you want to have a hardcore sort of event you'd best have the Lobster Bibs and pudding. (the monkeys don't hurt to have around)
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

when envolved around excited over anxious monkeys,,,always take precautions and set your warp phasers on ........snuggle.....

Always good to be careful witha group of monkeys. That damn Davy Jones is always looking to snuggle. I always have to say ala Frank Zappa....."Doesn't leave too much time for your music, does it?"

Orson Welles

though i did learn from frank zappa that peaches and regalia dont mix...especially when the muffin man is involved......though i hear he still has plans of finding a girl in montana who can "floss" pretty mean face: :roll: :stupid: :whogives: :stupid:

whoa... how did you know Josh has crazy facial hair?

Elizabeth
    Peace and Love

Well as you can tell by my rambling posts Elizabeth i am a man of the world. Taking in account your tastes, the wind and various different sea chanties i figured THAT had to be the case. Oh and the pictures you've posted helped me as well.

You know syxxpm we could go on and on with Zappa and what he said and we just might. "I'm lonesome cowboy Burt...speakin at ya. COme smell my friendly shirt...Reakin at ya. My cowboy pants .My cowboy dance. On this here....waitress....(followed by yoddeling)

Nothing can follow a yodel worth any salt...

Orson Welles

she lives in mohave in a winnebago...(insert guitar notes here)
    his name is bobby he looks like a potato..(insert more notes here)

impressive...

And I didn't realize you could tell how crazy his facial hair was from a picture! But cool.

love
    Elizabeth
    Peace and Love

I can tell because i am part of the crazy-facial-hair-clan. (and yes we are pretty damn crazy) Someone said the other day i reminded them of Dave Navarro Of Janes Addiction fame.....i took it as a compliment.

Anyone is free to join the crazy-facial-hair-clan.Hmmm maybe clan isn't the best word......

Orson Welles

Originally posted by LumtheMad@Mar 2 2004, 08:08 PM
    A little bit-o-junk in the trunk goes a long way is what i say! I also say Bel Biv Devoe need to make a comeback album pronto!!!
    Lum they came back a couple of years ago. Go look for it on the net. It went gold on the charts to let you know. It is not that great however. It is typical of everyday stuff. If you like Bell Biv Devoe...Maybe you like New Edition?? IF so than they are supposed to release an album on Bad Boys records soon. Might want to check it out. :P
    I have found peace so let it continue......

Originally posted by filmwizdaddy@Mar 9 2004, 07:14 PM
    .Maybe you like New Edition?? IF so than they are supposed to release an album on Bad Boys records soon. Might want to check it out. :P
    It would more likely be pretty unamerican of me to not like New Edition. I am all about America and more about New Edition. I'm talking Bobby Brown New Edition too....none of that other crap. Ummm....i'm not sure if i know what i am talking about these days.....

Orson Welles

+ Reply to Thread