+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FUMING!!!

my girlfriend broke up with me , mainly cause of lack of communication , we have been apart for about a week,we just sorted it out ... however.. about 4 evenings in a row she has been out, getting drunk either in town, or at peoples parties,each time there has been one of her friends thats been there everytime,THIS "friend" is someone who always got mad at my girl if she couldnt go out drinking cause somethin was planned with me , or if something came up, SO i find out she has told my girl that she heard rumours I am cheating on her with a woman who just started at work,(trust me ,im not, i dont like her and this is from only talkin to her for 10 minutes,she is bad news!!) I suspect she just made it up herself as there is no foundation to the rumour, i have not been alone in this womans presence and i have only worked with her 2 or 3 times max,NOW FOR RUMOUR 2!! .. I went out on a mission, i told one of our mutual friends(a woman!!) how much my girl meant to me, she said she knows, its always been obvious i would never do anything 2 hurt her and im smitten with her.. so I went shoppin with her and she steered me in the right direction for good clothing shops cause that night i was gonna go downtown in the hope of meeting up with my girl and winnin her back .. SO my girls "FRIEND" says, "ohh so he is out shoppin with her?? they are after each other,they must be"
    so anyway, it worked that night,we are back 2gether(after i convinced her i wasnt seeing the girl i went shoppin with!)..but my girl still had many nights out arranged with this "FRIEND" and i didnt mind her goin,so she tells me, last night, after she was REALLY drunk and tired, this girl offered her some powder 2 ingest, in that state, she accepted, when she told me this afternoon, she said it was just some powder ,I went fukkin NUTS,and she says it was speed,but she didnt say that in the first place so it could be fukkin anything i think she just limited it to one, to calm me down.. WELL as we have only been back together a day, i dont want 2 go over the top and spoil things but i have the inclination 2 tear her "friend" to pieces, they are at a bar right now, having a drink after work, and friggin steam is ventin thru my head, can anybody feel that !!!!!??? :bash:
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Intelligent Posts :11

i know ive said this before man....but watch your back if she is making up shit about you and another woman....trust me..ive been there...i hope like hell im wrong though

i PM'd you, i didn't want to put it all out there, but hang in therE!!

Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

P.S..If You are a fake..don't tell me..I don't wanna know..

We Always Are..Because We Never Were...

Save your breath..I'm can't say I'm sorry enough..for me

http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawn.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1115324

that sounds like a bad situation man, drama drama drama...

you can do better than that, she seems very unstable to me... but who am I really to judge. Just looking out for you man.

Hang in there
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

thanks for the support guys ,

CHIEF , I can barely make sense of what i wrote up there, its a mess, but , its this one girl, one of my girlfriends "best friends" who seems to be making shit up about me , and offered her speed(a white powder!!) when she was down,out and drunk...
    it wasnt my actual girlfriend making stuf up about me, although she did believe what she had been told which got 2 me cause of lack of trust!!!
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Speed is bad news man.

Sounds to me like your girl's friend is no friend at all...
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

pesky wimmen :madrant: :tinker:
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I'm with Scott and Coz.

Elizabeth
    Peace and Love

I've been there, dude. In my opinion, you don't need her. If she is willing to leave you because of a rumor or whatever, she's not worth it. You cab do better. I should know, sir. I am the world's foremost expert on dating crazy women. And when drugs get involved, that makes it much worse. Bad Juwjuw, my friend. All I can suggest is let it got. If it didn't work out the first time, it might not work the second. Then again.... . you'll find someone better then that someday.

Keep the faith.

Brandon
    Wake me up at 9:45.

+ Reply to Thread