Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Efffed MUSIC for whom ever wants it

Originally posted by Be@Mar 1 2004, 01:46 PM
    COOKIE...GIMMIE YOUR ADDRESS DAMN IT :madrant: ...

aWWWWW SHIT....AWWWWWWWWW SHIT.....i knew a spy was in here somewhere

i'm only kiddin...a lil...i know...i'm the most paranoid muh fukka i know....but cha'll gotta understand....everytime there's a joke to be gotten....THEY ALWAYS TRYIN TA GET ME.....
    :tinker: :tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

THERE'S NO OBSACLES YOU HAVE TO JUMP!!!!!
    THERE'S NO WALLS THAT YOU HAVE TO CLIMB!!!!!
    THIS IS REEEAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS ELE-MEN-TUUUURRREEE DEAAAAR!!!!!!!!!
    ELE-MEN-TUUUURRREEE WATSONNNN!!!!!!!!
    ELE-MEN-TUUUURRREEE!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b.
    That reminds me of that ODB song with the Ozz-man.

What you got, baby I want it. :fawkedup:
    "You are in the cradle of doom baby, and when that bough breaks, you WILL fall down!"

Intelligent Posts :11

holy cow....SKIPPERS BACKKKKKK..

Welcome back Skipper...congrats on the baby!!! :wavey:
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Hey I'm not a newbie and I can't PM either :dunno:
    But I being poor have only my dreams. I have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

n00b status is determined by post count, not when you joined. With only 2 posts to your name, you are still considered a n00b. sorry man. That's the way the rules work.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

I guess thats what I get for being such a Lurker!
    But I being poor have only my dreams. I have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

HO SHIT!!! WUT UP TSHAW!!!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Originally posted by Tshaw@Apr 5 2004, 08:52 AM
    TINKLE TINKLE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Originally posted by HieroHero+Apr 5 2004, 05:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HieroHero @ Apr 5 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tshaw@Apr 5 2004, 08:52 AM
    TINKLE TINKLE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [/b][/quote]
    woops that was for rickshaw :kekeke: :kekeke:

U KNO, FOR A GROUP/DUO WHO FELL OFF LIKE, WHAT? 10 YEARS AGO, THIS IS BULLSHYT... F__K THE INTERNET, I BEEN BUMPIN PM DAWN FOR FU__IN YEARS, ALL WHILE I WORKED RETAIL IN MUSIC STORES, SELLING IT PEOPLE WHO WOULD LAUGH AT HE NAME PM DAWN, AND I HAD THEM BUYIN IT AGAIN, WHY, BECAUSE I LIKED THE MUSIC!! I SPOKE WITH BE YEARS AGO VIA EMAIL ABOUT THE BIZ ETC, AND HAVE SPOKEN A FEW TIMES SINCE. I OWN EVERY ALBUM, MOST VIDS, MOST SINGLES ETC..AND IM NOT A FRIEND, OR WHATEVER...EVERYTHING HAS TO COME DOWN TO SOME CLASS SHYT, AND BECAUSE I WAS BANNED LAST TIME FOR EXPRESSING MY OPPINION, AND GOT THE RUN AROUND FROM WEB MASTER(S) HERE, I HAD TO USE 'TRICKERY' AND GET A NEW ACCOUNT, WHICH STARTS MY SHYT OVER... SOMEONE SAID..' IF U R HERE TO JUS GET THE ALBUM, IT WONT HAPPEN" TO PARAPHRASE...WELL, U KNO WHAT, I DIDNT START LISTENING TO PMDAWN BECAUSE I LIKE THIER PERSONALITIES...I STARTED LISTENING BECAUSE OF THE MUSIC, AND IM HERE FOR THE MUSIC, NOT TO WORSHIP. I DIDNT DISS A SOUL ON MY LAST POST UNDER 'THAPRINCE' I WAS HELPFUL IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS, AND I ASKED MY SHARE TOO...IF THE DAMN ALBUM WAS ORIGNIALY RELEASED TO EVERYONE ON THE SITE, WHY NOW IS IT ONLY 'FRIENDS' OF PMDAWN THAT CAN GET IT NOW..ITS TOO PERSONAL...SORRY, BUT THATS A LIL I DUNNO, UNREASONABLE.. AND I KNO NO ONE HERE CAN GIVE A GOOD EXPLANATION TO THAT...YOU'LL JUS GIVE THE SAME REASONS, AND BAN ME, GO AHEAD, I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN ANYWAYS..BUT ONCE AGAIN, I AM JUST EXPRESSING MY DISAPPOINTMENT, NOT GOING AGAINST FORUM GUIDELINES, JUST LIKE LAST TIME, BUT I WILL BE BANNED, AND IF NOT, THEN GIVE ME BACKJ MY OLD SCREEN NAME, AND EXPLAIN THIS GARBAGE TO ME. IM A REASONABLE PERSON, BUT SOMETIMES HERE, THE 'REGULARS' MAKE PEOLE FEEL LIKE THEY AINT PART OF SOMETHIN, CAUSE THEY HAVENT 'POSTED' ENOUGH.. THIS BRINGS TO MIND A TERM...PREJUDICE...BEING LOOKED AT LIKE LESS, CAUSE U ARENT THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE..I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE OUR OWN PEOPLE..IF I DONT FEEL LIKE GIVIN A HALF AS$D "LMAO' TO EVERY POST, OR A ' OH YEAH, I DIDNT KNO THAT' THEN I WONT POST, WHICH IF U LOOK AT THESE DUDES WITH 5000000000 POSTS, THAT WHAT ALOT OF THE POSTS R. SO CORRECT ME IF IM WORNG, BUT THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET A LEGIT COPY (CAUSE I HAVE IT BURNT, BUT WOULD HAVE RATEHR HAD THE REAL DEAL, IS TO KISS AS$, AND POST B.S. TO GET MY POST NUMBERS UP AS HIGH AS WHOEVER RESPONSIBLE WOULD LIKE THEM. REMEBER WHEN J.C HAD THOSE CHARGES A WHILE BACK? PEOPLE WERE BREAKIN BALLS, I STOOD UP FOR HIM, WHEN PEOPLE BREAK BALLS ABOUT PMDAWNS 3 HIT WONDER STATUS, I SIT THERE AN PULL OUT MY COLLECTION AN PLAY SOME SHYT, AN THEY USUALLY WALK AWAY ON THIER WAY TO BUY THE ALBUM. BUT, NO, I AINT A FRIEND... MAYBE SO, BUT DAMNIT, I SUPPORT THE MUSIC, THE BAND, ETC... AND U KNO WHAT, ANY OTHER MUSICIAN ON THE PLANET WOULD APPRECIATE THAT. SO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVER IT IS YA'LL DO, BAN ME, BLOCK ME, IGNORE ME, BUT THERE ISNT A SOUL HERE THAT CNAT C WHERE IM COMIN FROM, AND THATS THE TRUTH. THIS IS HOW YOU LOOSE FANS, IF U WANNA SELL TO FRIENDS, SELL TO FRIENDS, BUT I'LL TELL YA SOMETHING, YOUR FRIENDS..THEY R ONLY AROUND AS LONG AS YOU GOT SOMETHIN THEY WANT, WHICH PUTS THEM IN THE SAME POSSITION AS YOUR FANS. PMDAWN ARE MUSICIANS, I BUY THE MUISC, I AM A FAN, BUT I GUESS NOW, TO APPRECIATE THE MUSIC, I HAVE TO APRRECIATE A LIL NUMBER IN THE CORNER OF THIS POST AND THE LABEL THAT COMES ALONG WITH IT. FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BRUSHED OFF BY THE INDUSTRY, I'D SAY YOU GOT A 'FRIEND' IN ME. WHATEVER. I AINT GONNA SIT AROUND WAITING FOR THIS TO ALL 'WORK OUT' IF YOU WANT PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THE MUSIC, AND INTERESTED IN THE SITE, DONT PUT LIMITS ON WHAT THEY CAN AND CANT SAY, POST, OR P.M. IT DISCOURAGES THEM, AND THEY WALK AWAY..THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH OUT THERE TO CHOOSE FROM, AND COMES A HECK OF ALOT MORE EASY THAN PROOVING YOURSELF TO OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. WITH THAT SAID, IM OUT.BAN THIS, BAN,ME, AND LIKE I SAID, IF U DONT BAN ME, OR DELETE THIS POST, THEN GIVE ME BACK MY ORIGINAL SCREEN NAME...
    THAPRINCE.
    THAPRINCE@HOTMAIL.COM
    WWW.THAPRINCE.COM
    P.S. THE WHOLE KRS ONE THING TOO..I STOOD BESIDE PM DAWN, THE LIST GOES ON.
    ONE.

P.S. LOOK AT TSHAW, HE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 2 YRS, BUT BECAUSE HE HASNT POSTED, HE CANT GET THE ALBUM...AND ANOTHER THING, U SAY "SIT BACK AND GET TO KNO EVERYONE.." WHAT, DOES PMDAWN NOW HAVE 20 MEMBERS, NOTHIN PERSONAL, BUT WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO KNOW ANYONE HERE, WHAT IF I JUST WANT TO KNOW BE AND JC, THROUGH THIER MUSIC? AND BE, THE ADVICE U GAVE ME A FEW YRS BACK ABOUT THE INDUSTRY BEING THE DEVIL, AN WE CANT CHANGE THE DEVIL... I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE DEVIL, BUT I KNO I CAN CONVERT A FEW DEMONS...THROUGH THE MUSIC.

ONE.
    DONT STOP THE MUZIC

you know when i listened to pm dawns music.. as it progressed.. i thought it got quite personal..and i got an insight into be..and when i checked out this place i got further insight..and same with the chats..but if you just wanna be a fan of some1's music then thats all fine..dude..but dont expect to get an album that is no longer available.. i dont think making 100s of posts is what be is judging this on..he just wants to know what kind of person he is giving it to..and frankly i can understand why he wouldnt give it to you

I probably shouldn't answer this post, but I feel compelled.

Dude, you need to just chill. If you want your old screen name, just change yours or register it. No one is currently using that name.

As for the rant, well, there's been a lot of crap that's happened, that's true. Have a lot of people been with Be and JC through a whole lot? yeah. Am I among them? I hope so. Are you? Well, it sure seems like it. So my question is why the yelling? Did it serve a purpose? Is Be *obligated* to give anything to anyone? I think not. He's doing it because he likes us and knows us. Have you given us all a chance to know you?

My 5 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and I made a pact the other day (Sunday evening, in fact). If they listened to me when I told them to do something, I wouldn't yell. If, however, I yelled without trying to talk first, or I yelled at them for no good reason (as determined by Mom), then I got a time-out. A time out has now been described as such: standing in the middle of the living room without talking and moving. If you talk, or move, it starts over. The length is equivalent to your age in minutes. So today (my birthday no less), my time out length is 29 minutes. Standing still not moving or talking for 29 minutes is a heck-of-a long time (for me anyways).

So, and take this for what it's worth, you need a time out in the middle of my living room. You didn't list your age, so I'll use mine.

29 minutes buddy.

Look, I remember you from the old forums. You generally seemed like a nice guy. So comming in here and yelling and screaming like that is *so* not cool. Relax, chill for a while, and simply talk to us. Help us to get to know you better. Telling Be (and us) off because you're not listed in the "Friends" category is pretty lame, man. Or because you don't have enough posts to PM. This is to keep the chaos to a reasonable level of sanity. We're generally all responsible, respectable adults (syxx being the exception).

Dang it hero, you beat my post because I typed too much

Intelligent Posts :11

JESUS MAN....you know why you were banned last time...it was because you came in screaming and hollering like a lil bitch about how you got a ripped copy of Fucked....well thaprince...since you say you stood behind the boys through everything...how come you dont respect and stand behind Bes wishes now...what kinda of arogant bitch are you to come in here and whine like a little baby about not getting the original copy....BE will give the fucking thing to whomever he wants..if he dont want you to have it...you wont get it...some fuck ripped it for you and didnt respect BEs wishes..cudos to you..woo fucking hoo...you just dont get it...its not about the post count....whatever dude..im not banning you, to let you know...im going to give you a chance to respond...you once seemed very reasonable..but now..your nothing but a lil bitch.....you have no clue..you have issues..im sure you werent held enough as a baby...

I was REALLY hoping I wasn't going need contact a ISP's abuse department this week...don't think I have the power to do it? try me

Originally posted by jonbonson@Apr 6 2004, 06:52 AM
    AND BECAUSE I WAS BANNED LAST TIME FOR EXPRESSING MY OPPINION, AND GOT THE RUN AROUND FROM WEB MASTER(S) HERE, I HAD TO USE 'TRICKERY' AND GET A NEW ACCOUNT, WHICH STARTS MY SHYT OVER...
    btw you think you're smart because you

1) cleared the cookies from your browser so you could get back to the signup page
    2) created a new AOL screen name to accept the signup email
    3) signed up with a fake username

that's sooooo 1998 dude, the part that's really going to piss you off is the fact that I've been activating new accounts without question just to see you come back. :kekeke:

Do you know AOL’s policies on abuse and harassment? better go read them before they enforce them face:

1st off.. the caps, i kno means someone is shouting, i had caps lock on and didnt look up at the screen and realize it til i was a paragraph deep in2 this... so thats that.

hiero...you said ..but if you just wanna be a fan of some1's music then thats all fine..dude..but dont expect to get an album that is no longer available.. why? the reason given that it was no longer available was because there were too many problems shipping it out etc.. it was nothing about 'friends' or such in the begining. thats my biggest beef with this whole thing..

harm - im 29 also, with a child. as i stated above about the caps applies here..but when i feel the need to shout, its gonna happen, and i had a reason to shout... i was banned because i said i had a burnt copy of the album... no where in the guidelines is there anything stating that you cant say or possess burnt albums. so, there was need for shouting, as far as how you raize your kids... thats your thing, and although my kid wont ever 'put' me in timeout (i believe it defeats the whole title of parent, if your kids can parent you also), if it works for you, cool..but im not a child, im a grown ass man (contrary to popular belief, round these parts, partially due to the passion i put in2 my 'rants') so, i'll skip on the timeout.hehe

chief.... this is exactly what im speakin on..i NEVER <-- propper use of caps, NEVER called no one any names, i stuck to the issue.period. that is b.s. "..but now..your nothing but a lil bitch.....you have no clue..you have issues..im sure you werent held enough as a baby... " those r very cruel words, and not like you know me or anything, but if i once was reasonable, why would u not give me a chance to explain your questions comments etc? but like always, no matter where u go, its all the same. i will tell u this, the mother thing is a sore topic, seeing how mine jus walked out on all 8 kids this past summer, with some homo, leaving me to be the one to help them all, all 7 that are younger than me, get by. that was f__ked up. but i guess if i called you a name you might ban me, or warn me...right? this is truth. p.s. if it isnt about post count, then why doesnt tshaw have a copy..and why cant he get one..clearly hes been here a while. and i never ever in my life been arrogant.

hax - I was REALLY hoping I wasn't going need contact a ISP's abuse department this week...don't think I have the power to do it? try me .... isp abuse? i move, switch internet providers..and thats isp abuse? uh huh....and you can do anything you put your mind to.

u said: btw you think you're smart because you <--- never said that.

1) cleared the cookies from your browser so you could get back to the signup page - didnt work.
    2) created a new AOL screen name to accept the signup email - no i created a new aol account because i moved, and am waiting for roadrunner to get hooked up.
    3) signed up with a fake username <---- would you activate a name that said 'thaprince?

that's sooooo 1998 dude, the part that's really going to piss you off is the fact that I've been activating new accounts without question just to see you come back. <---- then u need to find more things to do with your time, rather than sit by the pc for 4 months waitin 4 me to comeback.

Do you know AOL’s policies on abuse and harassment? better go read them before they enforce them <----and then my cable gets hooked up, and im fine, but only after im warned , what? 3 times...

see what im sayin...i express my oppinions and this is what i get , a whole lot of negativity..deal with the issue, tell me why, in the begining was the album available to all, and only stopped shipping because of problems with people receiving them, but now its all about friends? no one has answered that question.. i mean, even if the answer is...too bad, we changed our minds etc..then cool..but dont leave me hangin here not knowing why i once could have it, and now i cant. and as far as me having burnt coppies of the album...what would u do? would u not have the copies if u could? did i ay im gonna bootleg it? nah...thats b.s too....its for me, i am a TRUE FAN with a VOICE, and im speaking my mind. so if people could stop with the b.s. posts, thenthatd b cool..cause u kno what: i am a reasonable guy, the circumstances surrounding why i can no longer get the album are not reasonable. im just reacting.
    in closing, i would like to say, i hit when im hit, i shout when i need to be heard, and i am silent if i have nothing to say...i guess if i have these 3 qualities, i cant be a friend..huh?

be, sorry i ripped the album (had it ripped 4 me) its been 5 yrs since "dearest..." came out, and ive played the other albums so much i can sing em backwards. it hasnt been bootlegged, its from a friend that i turned on to you guys, after meeting on the net, who knew my financial situation, and decided to give me a late christmas present to help me through some shytty times... there was no disrespect intended, and none should b taken.

Closed Thread