+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Good & Bad of V-Day

ok, so I tried to keep today pretty tame. I didn't want to be around thousands of depressing couples but u gotta do what you gotta do...So I ran out before my evening started.....

I was at the store earlier today...picking up a few things, talking to friends on the phone,etc. I am in the middle of a conversation when the following happens...

Very cute, well dressed guy...around my age I assume, walks by, smiles, winks. I think nothing of it...oh that was nice, hmm smile & nod. Its always nice to be noticed (saying this...knowing I am looking like ass today...not dressed to go out, no makeup,etc...you get the idea)

well I am making my way thru the store, wandering thru isiles, my phone conversation distracting me from actually shopping...you know how that goes.

I notice him again about to pass me, he stops to ask me if I knew where something was. I am too much of a friendly person to ignore him, he seemed nice, cute, so no big deal. I tell him were it is...he thanks me and goes on his way.

I am checking out, going on my "merry" way,lol. I throw my stuff into the car, realize I forgot to get something and run back inside. Now mind you I have not seen the guy again.

I mean hey...its great to be notice, god knows I am not above that by any means. I had bought my best friend some stuff for Vday, i didn't want her to feel left out & forget something so went bk to the register & got it.

I came Back to my car...which is parked somewhat out because its Wally world, and its always crowded. I stop as I am getting IN to my car because I notice something on my windshield.

There is a Rose and a small note attatched pinned under my windshield wiper. (now you have to understand my shock...stuff like this does NOT happen to me...ever, lol. I'm not the hot chick who gets hit on a lot...trust me, FAR cry from even coming close to hot.)

I look around, no one is stopped, looking at me, whatever. The note simply says... This rose struck me like you did..beautiful...Adam.

At this point I'm looking around thinking, A. wrong car, B. I'm on Candid Camera C. I'm waiting for one of my friends to pop out or D. i'm being stalked

Lol...you can imagine I jump in my car freaking out it could be D. We've had some scarey instances around here. I leave, knowing I have more stuff to get done around our main shopping area & I am usually a girl who knows how to take care of herself. I head over to Best buy next.

I am still mulling over the whole rose thing in my head as I see the same guy pass me as I am looking at a cd. I smile..i mean he's cute, i'm being friendly, I mean hmm I run into the same people all the time around town, its not that huge of a place, no big deal.

I finish up what I'm doing & check out. I come back to my car to find a carnation this time & another note.

I am starting to freak at this point. The parking lot is full, phone already in hand, keys in other, I'm not stupid...I'm not unprepared.

The note says..i don't mean to bother or scare you, i've never done this before, but you are really cute. I don't know if its the day or what, but I just wanted to take a chance. I'm the guy who stopped to ask directions back at wal-mart. If u ever feel like getting to know me better...my number..blah blah blah..

now while I am very flattered because hey...i don't get hit on every day, its Vday and well...i'm female, lol. Then the rational side of me is like oh great now i've got some kind of stalker.

So....why it was oh so interesting experience...I'm left with two flowers, notes, and someone I don't ever see myself calling. The bad part....i have personalized tags..i don't know if he happen to see me or paid attention to my car or plates or what.

I made a few more stops & didn't see him again. I mean hey, very cute, etc, but still freaky..

thought I would share my V-Day Drama......
    Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

P.S..If You are a fake..don't tell me..I don't wanna know..

We Always Are..Because We Never Were...

Save your breath..I'm can't say I'm sorry enough..for me

http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawn.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1115324

it's elle I swear, his stalking is spreading across the US...

but really...weird
    It'd take some effort to pull that off and just happen to have a few extra flowers laying around to use

LOL....Elle...haha.

yeah wierd!! well..they were all over the store tonight when u walk in/out,etc individuals so I can see that not being totally outside the possibility...but still.....

Either a really sweet effort or very scary one!!
    Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

from HotLanta to the west coast sunsets...

I thought that was really cute... hehe...but u can never be too careful tho... guess it's all up 2 u, as to weather or not u wanna call him...
    peace,
    3cookies
    One More Chance

I thought that was pretty romantic... I can see how past experiences could make you feel uncomfortable with someone kind of following you but still it was a nice gesture, if he followed you to another store then that Would have been weird.

Intelligent Posts :11

call him up..tell him to come here, and we can grill him for ya hun...make sure he is correct...

Lol, so as you guys can see it was a great compliment and made me feel really good, but i'm not the forward type, plus ya know...it made for a good story, lol.

So........I went out today, lol. I was running around town & ran into a friend of mine. We got to talking, I ended up telling her about yesterday since I was whats called "central park" which is a huge conglomerate of shopping places,etc for our fast growing area.

Ironically enough....she knows him. How these things happen...i have NO idea. Lol. I am trying to stay afloat from this damn cold so while getting my supplies she ran out with me and called him. She somehow slipped into conversation to find out he WAS the same guyl

I feel like i'm in my own personal Twlight Zone Episode over here. So now I at least know he's not a stalker or crazy. She let on that she happen to know me, and well....lets just say I might just have a blind date coming up soon....

lol. craziness I tell you....

Lisa, that was SUCH a sweet story. You are so lucky. Nothing like that has ever happened to me. You should definitely give him a try. And if you keep a diary, that one goes IN!!!! Seriously.

love
    Elizabeth
    Peace and Love

from HotLanta to the west coast sunsets...

Good luck LIsa. Just make sure u keep us posted, so the guys can give u their input along the way...we wanna make sure ur safe, and overall happy as things progress...

Im like LIz, I haven't had such luck...most of the guys I've met, just don't do it 4 me, or give me any kinda butterflies. He could be driving the smoothest ryde, but If im not feeling him, he gets no number and absolutely no play! LOL. The only tyme within the last year, I allowed myself to get close to a dude, his mother introduced us. She told me that her son was in love with me and I gotta meet him. I was like, I never met him, but she said that he fell in love with a pic she had of me. She brought him over to my crib, to introduce us, and to show him my artwork. I instantly was attracted, and so was he, obviously...but I played it off, cuz i was cool with his mother...but last summer at the pool in my subdivision, he was there every single day,...and so was I. NOt tryna hook up, but takin my sons to get outta the house n do somethin free. LOL
    I didn't pay him much attention, cuz i was always on my cell phone talkin, but he was playin and swimming with my sons everyday, and everytime I turned aroun he was chekin me out. LOL. I still didnt pay him attention, but eventually started looking forward to seeing him at the pool towards the end of the summer.

Anyways, he was walkin his dog one morning, early fall, and told my son on his way to the school bus,... to let me know he was stopping by later that day,..and I was like ok. The wierd thing about it, I dreamed about him 3 days earlier. He was giving me a back massage, and he was on my mind from that point, and even just as he was walkin past my house that morning.... He came over that afternoon, we talked, had a couple of burgers with chips,...and he brought us some free bowling tickets, and we all went bowling together a few days later...and had a great tyme. That night after we went bowling, suprisingly, ...he came back over, and we were surfin the internet together, and dam...we were in like this "tantric state"... and he said he wanted to kiss me so bad LOL... It was kinda wierd cuz hes in his 20's im in my 30's, but we kissed, and wind up talking all night long till like 6 am...it was incredible and spontaneous. From there, well..lets say we had sum problems,...LOL...

I just dont know if that is what I consider "true love"...or think that we would last forever, but it was good while it lasted...but overall, ...we still cool tho...
    He says that he loves me to this very day, and wont give up,...but I dunno...I can't stop caring 4 sumone just like that, but 've seriously gone thru too much...to think about chasing "forever" with him right now...haha ,

Good luck with ur situation...keep us posted...

peace,
    3cookies
    One More Chance

+ Reply to Thread