1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harm's random thought for the day

As a limerick, since I'm feeling rhymy like right now:

There once was this denizen named Tinker
    At most of his posts, we did snicker
    Until that fateful day
    He kicked Coz in the bootay
    At which Coz and Hax gave him the finger
    I'm a patient person and I don't post much (as you can see by my post count), but I do read almost everything. I wanted to add my vote for smacking, but the post was locked (and rightly so, smacking is at 100%) and therefore we can't vote. Even Rumi at her worst never got on my nerves that much.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

yeah it sucks when an admin adds things to someone's poll :rofl:

Hahahahahah...I thought that wasn't there at the beginning. Maybe we should open it back up.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

I guess if you bring it on yourself...You get what you get... Noone gets more than those who preach to others who do not want preaching... Think as time ticks away... Tick, talk, tick, tock, tick, tick, tick, tick, BOOM...
    I was introduced to the life and entity known as P.M. Dawn in the early 90's... The music and lyrics you use are intoxicating...Thank you, the life as we and only us three "D" understand... Thank you again...

Banned

denizen i have been here alot lately but i think it is a good place for me

just look at all the prophets and wise men of the ages have been put to death

i do not wish to suffer for god though i already suffer because of mans choice to suffer.

like be put on one of the song intros
    HOLD ON TO YOUR FAITH IN GOD GOD WHO ENDOWED YOU WITH THE GIFT OF INTELEGENCE. I THINK IT WOULD BE DREADFULL TO KEEP IT ALL TO MY SELF

well said guy

did you even consider just haning out with us and NOT trying to cast out the cyber demons?

Banned

what about those that miss god so much am i not to show them he as always been with them

i am sooooo happy god created you to create yourself.

when you transform your self you transform your world :angry:

You know, I've probably done more and continue to do more for my religion than most people do in a lifetime. So let's do a little survey shall we, I'll keep tally for myself, you keep tally for you? Basic rules: No = +1 point, Yes = 0 points

Do I tout my greatness and my sublime self-righteousness to everyone here?

Do I spout religion and diety at every chance I get?

Do I try and turn everyone to my beliefs and traditions?

Do I annoy people on the PM Dawn forum?

You know, I shouldn't even be typing this but I simply can't help myself. Maybe that's just the way you are, maybe you want some attention, maybe you jacked off too hard and you pulled your penis off. I don't know. Now that I think about it, though, I'm betting on the latter. That must have hurt. You should see both a medical and a psychalogical doctor cause something ain't right.

that is tinker..hes always been like that.. i think we are just gettin 2 years of tinker condensed in2 1 week
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

No, I remember from before. It was never this bad.

Originally posted by HieroHero@Feb 7 2004, 10:38 PM
    i think we are just gettin 2 years of tinker condensed in2 1 week
    Yeah Tim, you might just be right!
    Alright
    Yeah...

Banned

Originally posted by Harmeister@Feb 7 2004, 11:13 PM
    You know, I've probably done more and continue to do more for my religion than most people do in a lifetime. So let's do a little survey shall we, I'll keep tally for myself, you keep tally for you? Basic rules: No = +1 point, Yes = 0 points

You know, I shouldn't even be typing this but I simply can't help myself. Maybe that's just the way you are, maybe you want some attention, maybe you jacked off too hard and you pulled your penis off. I don't know. Now that I think about it, though, I'm betting on the latter. That must have hurt. You should see both a medical and a psychalogical doctor cause something ain't right.
    is that what you would say to your brother tring to heal the world?

if i were jesus is this how you would treat him?

or are you just tring to pull me back down to doubt?

where have i not spoke truth.? prove me wrong and i will learn from my mistakes

can you not see yourself in jesus, mohammed, socrates, budda, gandi, Be, Dr.Depak Chropra, Dr. wayne dyer, should you not try to walk in their shoes?

are you shy about the depths of your soul?

if you say i am wrong teach me right

before i was annoying for asking to many questions now i am annoying for answering to many questions

forgive me for my annoyance for i do so out of love for i am a student of god and gods creations.

logic leads one to love and faith

why is it the doubtfull are annoyed by the faith full

culture what culture did i bring on you?

why can you not be jesus?

By the Power of god with in me and by the power of god within you all, I Bless the all!
    May you all be blessed with Love, Joy, Peace, Perfect Health, Happiness, Inspiration, Creativity, Forgiveness, Compassion, fulfillment, enlightenment, wealth, Prosperity, and gratitude always and forever.

BY THE POWER OF GOD SO IT BE DONE!

Banned

you can hate me now but i wont stop now and i can't stop now

throw all your stess, frustration, anger, jelousy, hate, and doubt apon me and i shall throw nouthing but love, faith and wisdom back

do you know what the dali lama teaches, happiness and wishes to absolve suffering,

if you could only beleive in one thing believe in your true self not you ego.

I'll stop your ass if you don't come here and act normal, no one wants to hear your shit so stop forcing it on them. I believe in God myself but I don't force it on anyone and I don't hi-jack threads with every reference to God that I can dig up. You're making belief in God look like a fucking game by running around and playing evangelist to everyone. So either come here and talk about music and shoot the shit with everyone or stay the hell away. If you want to get into a religious battle let me make a phone call and get my old CLC teacher on here to lay down a few lessons on you who seem to think you know everything. Either cut it out or you’re gone end of story, sharing your belief is one thing but forcing it into every topic you reply to is a damn joke. You’ve been asking for it all day and you’re just about to get it.

CLC = Christian Learning Center since I highly doubt you have a clue about that either

Originally posted by Harmeister@Feb 7 2004, 10:13 PM

Beautifully said.. I have nothing to add... just to repeat that. NO ONE WANTS THAT...
    As harm knows all so well...
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

You know, I only scored a 1 on that test. Maybe you guys should kick me out, too. :unsure:
    I don't think Michael is causing any harm. I only think he is trying to spread love. And trust me, I despise when people try to convert me or preach to me. I don't catch that vibe from him. I truly believe he's coming from a good place with this.

Sorry guys. I love you all, but I think we are being a little harsh here.
    :unsure:

love
    Elizabeth
    Peace and Love

Intelligent Posts :11

sorry liz....but you dont do any of those things at all...i dont know where you got the one point from..but you have never preached on us, imposed....and you certainly do not annoy us....you come across here as rational and very intelligent dear..i think you dont give yourself enough credit...even when i disagree with you, i understand where you are coming from....i read all of your topics..

tink..if your reading this man.....i will be the first to tell you that when i see your posts now..i dont read them...they dull my mind...dude..you are always welcome here, but damn man...relax and come for real...tell us your thoughts..tell us your reasons, tell us why you are scared, make us understand what has transpired in your life...but whatever you may have found is just plain annoying the way you come across...youve always shown your interest in the everlasting question of "WHY", but you cant tell me that within a year...you know the answer...cuz for heavens sake....NO ONE DOES...

Elizabeth, you don't do any of those things on that list. What is more, Where as everybody is asking Tinker to follow the rules, so far he is refusing. He's already run Be out of here. I really find it strange that you welcomed Rumi getting banned, but you are in favor of Tinker staying on and being allowed to continue annoying the other members here.

I hate banning people, and I WELCOME religious discussion. That is what the On Topic forum is for. But we can NOT allow somebody to blatantly disregard and disrespect all of their fellow members...this is NOT TinkerOnLine.com. :angry:

Tinker is loved, but if he keeps it up he will be gone...and then sorely missed.
    Alright
    Yeah...

Banned

Originally posted by EvilHax@Feb 8 2004, 02:10 AM
    I'll stop your ass if you don't come here and act normal, no one wants to hear your shit so stop forcing it on them. I believe in God myself but I don't force it on anyone and I don't hi-jack threads with every reference to God that I can dig up. You're making belief in God look like a fucking game by running around and playing evangelist to everyone. So either come here and talk about music and shoot the shit with everyone or stay the hell away. If you want to get into a religious battle let me make a phone call and get my old CLC teacher on here to lay down a few lessons on you who seem to think you know everything. Either cut it out or you’re gone end of story, sharing your belief is one thing but forcing it into every topic you reply to is a damn joke. You’ve been asking for it all day and you’re just about to get it.

CLC = Christian Learning Center since I highly doubt you have a clue about that either
    what is normal hax?

i am not forcing god on anyone you choose what you accept and what you reject
    like be said

as far as hijacking i am just responding to the thread isn't that what you do on a forum?

is it ok for be to say the samething on an album but i can not repeat it hear?

evanjilist ha, what money am i asking for? what religion am i preaching?
    i do not wish to control anyone, just relieve suffering

what if i took gods name out of it and just showed you how your own thought patterns controlled your mood and state of mind.

positive thinking like how the person who says i can't, i don't know, i could never do that, how will they ever do anything if they don't believe they can

i can, i will, anything is possible

program your mind this way and empower yourself with empowering metaphors to relate your life to.

"the first step to happiness is learning" Dalia Lama

is this better i didn't mention god once in this post,

It's still preaching. It's not about God, it's about you're spouting Dogma in every post. PUT IT IN YOUR SIGNATURE...then talk to us as friends and equals!
    Alright
    Yeah...

Closed Thread