+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AMERICANS need not apply

hahaah got your attention ?? do any of u uk and oz people know of good homegrown hiphop artists?? theres a wealth of stuff on www.mp3.com.au if u wade thru , hiero , u remember that 13th son guy that u saw live once?? i only ever found on song by him, but it was excellent and he appears to have disappeared off the face of the earth... any clues??

ohh also for the oz people, has any oz hiphop hit the charts in the past 2 years of my hiatus ??
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

I recommend blade.

Very good british artist.

He crossed over a little bit and had an album out with the dj mark b

And there was a song called ya don't see the signs that was on the radio a lot but they kept playing this crappy rock remix which was dumb cause blade is all about keeping it real and here is his song all fucked with and commercial sounding but hey, theres still some good stuff on the ablum.

Most of his older stuff is hard to get hold of but try ebay or maybe I could hook you up.

Let me know
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

i am looking into this fd , cheers man
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

ether the best aussie hip hop.. and i mean by a fucking mile is hilltop hoods.. they are the only rappers who have skills..real skills.. ive been a fan of theirs for a few years but now they are finally blowin up.. u gotta get there latest album "the calling" fuckin dope! and 1 of their traxs just made the triple j top 100 songs list.. and their from adelaide..who woulda thought....
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

ive heard of them indeed, but on your recommendation ill further investigate.. got a couple by funkoars and Mass MC that are cool as well.. ohh and Hyjak
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

ive heard of them indeed, but on your recommendation ill further investigate.. got a couple by funkoars and Mass MC that are cool as well.. ohh and Hyjak
    u got the bbq song :rofl: :rofl:

have indeed, i recommend infinate projections and we in control as well.. good stuff eh
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

i seen all of them live.. including the bbq song .. it went down :mrgreen:

that dj bonez dude has some good stuff as well... im thinkin u perhaps already know this ?
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread