+ Reply to Thread

Thread: As BE describes,..Any of u ever feel this way??...

from HotLanta to the west coast sunsets...

This just made me reflect back on some situations, and Im sure that some of you have found urselves in this situation. I'm not sure if BE wrote this alone, or collab with his brother...but its truly remarkable how this song reflects the way some of us may feel after facing life changing situations...

I'd Die Without You
    Is it my turn to wish you were lying here.
    I tend to dream you when I'm not sleeping.
    Is it my turn to fictionalize my world.
    Or even imagine your emotions to tell myself anything...
    Is it my turn to hold your hands.
    Tell you I love you and you not hear me...
    Is it my turn to totally understand.
    To watch you walk out of my life and not do a damn thing...

(Chorus)
    If I have to give away...
    The feeling that I feel.
    If I have to sacrifice...
    Oh, whatever babe, whatever baby.
    If I have to take apart...
    All that I am...
    Is there anything that I would not do,
    'Cause inside I'd die without you...

Oh, I apologize for all the things I've done.
    But now I'm underwater and I'm drowning...
    Is it my turn to be the one to cry.
    Isn't it amazing how some things just completely turn around...
    So take every little piece of my heart...
    So take every little piece of my soul...
    So take every little piece of my mind...
    'Cause if you're gone... inside...
    I'd die without you...

(Chorus)

peace

3cookies
    One More Chance

I have felt this way about other people in relation to me, but not coming from myself, personally. I think it's because of all the "is it my turn"s... they don't apply to how I've treated people. But people could feel that way about me...?

love
    Elizabeth

if u only knew how those words are exactly what my heart is saying right now.. me and my girl split, and those lyrics were about the only thing that i've wanted to read latley...
    -TheXodus-

sorry to hear it sdl, ive been walkin a thin line with my gf, will we wont we typa thing, its gutwrenching
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

That song was released at the perfect time. Every word was true for me at the time.
    Keep your headphones on.

sorry to hear it sdl, ive been walkin a thin line with my gf, will we wont we typa thing, its gutwrenching
    I hear ya.. this feelings hurts so bad, and mainly because im in love with her.. and i need her.
    -TheXodus-

well you all got my best wishes guys :thumup:

I'm sure itt'l be ok
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I know what it feels like sdl, but believe me, you didn't need her before you met her. I know that its hard, especially right after, but things will be cool again.

My saying is that 'time doesn't make the pain easier, time forgets it.' With that in mind I hope that you can forget this eventually and move on happily. And maybe find someone else, ya know, that wants and deserves your time. :thumup:
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

sdl, I'm sorry 2 hear that you're hurting like this, and to be still in love with her. If there's anything you can do to salvage the relationship, by all means...I'd say at least try. Just don't walk away knowing that there is something you could have done to prevent from reaching this point...

samedeep...do u mind sharing with everyone, what you did to overcome the pain, or what did it take 4 u to move forward WITHOUT her? I know that was a painful journey, especially the first few steps...

peace

3cookies
    One More Chance

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

I wrote a lot of letters that I had no intention of sending, even put my thoughts down on tape, with no intention of sending that either.

Smoked a lot of herb, spent a lot of time with my closest friends, who kept me busy and kept me entertained with stories. Spent a lot of time at the coffeehouse, just reading and thinking.

Asked out every girl I met, even when I knew that some of them were out of my league. goodtimes.

Listened to a lot of pm dawn, material issue, ice t, and jane's addiction.

Ate a lot of pizza, heh.

Jacked off a lot.

Wrote a lot of songs that I'll never play in front of people.

I was 19... I'm 28 now and she's still the one that got away.... Time doesn't forget, it merely buries itself.
    Keep your headphones on.

ThanX 4 sharing...I'm sure someone can use the help in getting past pain. Time does infact bury the pain, but there are times when it resurfaces...
    Just gotta stay focused and remember what cause & effect played their roles which lead to the tail end of the relationship...

peace

3cookies
    One More Chance

samedeep, that is crazy and kinda funny(not it a bad way)... I know exactly what you mean, there is the one that got away for me too. But time buries is the same as time forgets, in my opinion. That is why if you dig a little, its still there. The overburden is the burial process. I think about her all of the time, and its been years. But Brian Mcknights song - One Last Cry - is what I am currently trying to use to get over her. And I email her crazily semi-annually, and it sucks, cause I will never hear from her what I want to hear from her... It sucks...
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

We've loved people and had things not work out the way we thought it should have...

but it is my humble opinion that when it comes to true love, you will not let them get away, and that somehow they will come back to you. Just my thoughts, guys.

I appreciate everyone's honesty in sharing their feelings, though. It hurts sometimes to feel alone, nevermind to feel that you need one specific person that you can't have. I don't know what kind of faith you all have, but I believe also that everything happens for a reason. You may be surprised where and when you will find true love.

love
    Elizabeth

I know what it feels like sdl, but believe me, you didn't need her before you met her. I know that its hard, especially right after, but things will be cool again.

My saying is that 'time doesn't make the pain easier, time forgets it.' With that in mind I hope that you can forget this eventually and move on happily. And maybe find someone else, ya know, that wants and deserves your time. :thumup:
    Ure the man, and thank everyone for hte kind words.. its people like you that make the sun seem brighter, meaning you make my day a little better.

Take care
    -TheXodus-

and with that said sdl,..i gotta say that its good 2 see the fam pulling together...again.

Just wish Hax was still around too...aww :cry:

peace

3cookies
    One More Chance

+ Reply to Thread