+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BRANDY'S A VEGAN!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

SHE SURE TORE YOU A NEW 1 FREK!!!

NOW STEP OFF BEFORE THINGS GET UGLY...CHIEF, GO START THE CAR!

THE MEAT POLICE
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

[b]<span style='color:black'>damn girl, you sure are gettin riled up for nuthin..i'm bein disrespectful?!?!?!?!?!? look at what you just wrote!!!!!!!1 "First of all let me tell you something you closed minded judgemental piece of shit" and i'm bein disrespectful?!?!?!?!? did i come in here "you fukkin fat cunt skank ass bitch trailer trash ho blah blah blah"???? no of course not, i got mad love 4 everyone in here and that really ain't my style to get all serious on sumone like that.....you best check yo'self and start recognizin' cause you comin' off real fukkin' whack...that shit ain't even cool on the real...where tha fuck you think you are anyway????? that shit makes me not even want to be in here wit vibes like that........i never said you weren't entitled to your opinion either, if YOU WOULD READ WHAT I'M SAYIN (and i'm gonna quote myself exactly here) "and she's entitled to that opinion you all are, but so is everybody" but if ya come off disrespectin people then be prepared for sumone to get upset at ya, and handle it accordingly in tha mature fassion i would hope were all capable of in here..........now a quote from you "And as for who I was pissed off about, that was a generalization" exactly my point, which was a sadly missed point I DON'T LIKE THAT GROUPIN SHIT!!!!! that's all i was mad about, no more......you have no idea how i've put up wit stereotypes all my life, it sux.....and don't gimme that godlike shit either, that's like an atheist's krypton... where the fuck did i come off condescending????? your tha one with tha

"Its ironic that vegans are so closed minded, you don't see meat eaters bugging out on vegans, I don't see why they have to be that way.
    Thats totally F*cked up!!!!!!!!!!!
    this whole topic totally pisses me off, people are so little minded............."

but i'm the judgmental condescending piece of shit as you so eloquently put it.......and i'm the condescending one while tell people about there little closed mind, like your shit don't stink and i know you weren't addressing me specifically, but that was the whole point, and again the missed point....of why i got pissed in tha first place..........but if ya didn't get it by now then i give up, i've given this stupid shit way more attention than it deserved...THAT'S RIGHT HERES YOUR CHANCE TO DIG IN TO ME FOR BEING CONDESCENDING!!!!!! EAT IT UP!!! but i'm above this petty bickering that's obviously goin nowhere.....so go ahead and have your last session of diggin' on me you may have the last word beatifull since you seem to want it so bad......

now peace and again,

chill the fuck out before it gets anymore rowdy in here than it already is, i for one am done</span>

[quote][b]shit hiero, put that shit in quotes.........gettin' us all started in here dammit[/color]

i had all that stuff in quotes..but when i posted it it came up with all these numbers and weird shit..so i deleted em
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

fuck you....fuck you.....and you.....fuck all of ya'll.......oh oh wait just a sec there.....fuck you too

now personaly I'm "open minded" enough to not give a fucking damn if you eat meat or not, it's not gonna affect my daily life. So STFU about it.

kick their asses Chief....I'm going back into hiding now

at leats we arent fighting over grammer damnnn

my $.02

"i still havent seen a vegan that can kick my @$$"
    some comedian

i gotta get my steak (protein) in before my hard day at the gym!!
    builds those muscles a bit better, doing it the natural way
    hahaha

theres some bad karma comming this way and im not one to be here when it comes.

hope ya know love l8r
    America needs a Tennessee Volunteer

no no, you've got it all wrong. see, I'M ON YOUR SIDE. i find i actually enjoying enslaving, torturing and killing the children of other creatures-i've seen the light. thank you to those who have shown me the path, all hail the carnivorous gurus BE and Coz.

:bowdown:

Personally, I like my meat, my meat is good, my meat is strong, and the ladies no what I'm saying.....yaaaaaaaaaaa boooooooooooooooooy.

Buahahahahahahahahahaha

HeiroHero,

Man, I read this article by Brandy last week at the barber shop. I found it amusing that she went from a diet that makes her constipated to vegetarianism. And if that works for her, so be it.

Anyway, I agree with Lisa, this whole subject is too tired! All you Vegans out there continue to do your thing, and we carnivores will continue to do our thing. And we'll all live happily ever after Amen and God bless.

Louis
    I love the summer months!

LOL...
    so tim's not actually a vegan...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that's soooo funny.

Intelligent Posts :11

HOLY SHIT....Folks let me recap it for you......1. Veganism issue starts on old forum..2. Issue gets heated...3. Issue gets somewhat dropped....4. New forum opens....5.Be likes to kick sleeping dogs ....6.We have two fine members here who like to give us their views, no problem. Enjoy the views. Love the topic,sometimes locks up Hax server, but no problem......7.Issue gets rehashed,(many spectators sit on sideline and I charge 5 dollars per seat.)...8.Issue seems to get resolved..agree to disagree....9. In comes our replacement pitcher, Hiero...drills one right down the middle when it was supposed to be a curve ball....out from the dugout comes the pitching coach and gets into it with the ump......(I sit back and order some Brauts for the group, and get me and Coz a beer)..10. We all kick back and wait for the next inning, not sure when it will start but it will...oh yes it will..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i got dibs on the nosebleed seats-
    todays game

the tofu tyrants vs the meat eating mongoloids

up at bat frekki sosa.......and nolan dreamribe throws the pitch

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :weird2: :weird2: :weird2: :weird2: :weird2:

syxx omnivore its all good in a twisted way pm
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Intelligent Posts :11

YO BARTENDER, JOBU NEEDS A REFILL!!!

Chief, you can be my play by play man anytime.
    :thumup:
    :rofl: :laugh:
    EZ
    Coz
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

so since 6 is with the meat eaters he gets to pitch for a change?
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

:flipoff: :thumup: -syxxpm

I respect Lisa and Frek (and Atma) so much.
    I just hate to see this place that was supposed to be peace turn into something tense.

Elizabeth

cant we just all get along-syxxpm

i've just been kidding around, i dont know why anyone's getting uptight :freak:

Hey, I got this from soyouwanna.com (under the so you wanna be a vegan? section). I thought it was pretty cool. I pretty much feel the way whoever wrote this does. I think we on the board can all relate/agree to this much!

Elizabeth eace:

<<Avoiding arguments

Don't let people bug you, and don't get drawn into stupid arguments. When people find out that you are a vegan, they will often seem to feel threatened or irritated and they will ask you for an exhaustive defense of your diet. It's not your responsibility to defend your diet. You can eat or not eat whatever the hell you want. If someone starts bothering you about it, just give a brief, simple account of your reasons for being a vegan, and leave it at that. If the person persists, change the subject.

Don't bug other people. When you're eating with other people and they're eating meat, don't be annoying or self-righteous. Vegans who do that set "the cause" back ten years every time they open their mouths. If you want to tell people about your diet, talk to them about it in a non-confrontational, non-gross manner, and they might come around to it in their own time. If you try to convert people with horror stories and moral admonitions, particularly when they're trying to eat, they won't listen to you and, quite rightly, they won't like you.

As I sit in the bleachers and yell at the top of my lungs.....Hey battabattabatta......saaaaaaaaawing batta.

HOLY SHIT....Folks let me recap it for you......1. Veganism issue starts on old forum..2. Issue gets heated...3. Issue gets somewhat dropped....4. New forum opens....5.Be likes to kick sleeping dogs ....6.We have two fine members here who like to give us their views, no problem. Enjoy the views. Love the topic,sometimes locks up Hax server, but no problem......7.Issue gets rehashed,(many spectators sit on sideline and I charge 5 dollars per seat.)...8.Issue seems to get resolved..agree to disagree....9. In comes our replacement pitcher, Hiero...drills one right down the middle when it was supposed to be a curve ball....out from the dugout comes the pitching coach and gets into it with the ump......(I sit back and order some Brauts for the group, and get me and Coz a beer)..10. We all kick back and wait for the next inning, not sure when it will start but it will...oh yes it will..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

+ Reply to Thread