+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BRANDY'S A VEGAN!!!!

In doing that I came across a lot of books one was conversations with god. It talks about god in a very personal aspect finding god within yourself the power within yourself using it for creativity. Thats one of the reasons why Im a vegetarian now. Its about caring and loving and making sure evrything is at peace. Im at one with everything now and its great living like that. You dont judge as much. In fact brandy is a vegan shunning any meat or dairy products. Its a lot of discipline especially when the world was created for carnivores! Its very very difficult but Im hanging in there. Its a great challenge I actually feel strong. When I was eating meat I was very moody, tired all the time. I was constipated-sorry to overshare- but that was what was going on with me. Now I feel the light. I feel free and alive. Im putting fresh things in my body. I encourage everyone to try it atleast once. Brandy says she plans to raise her daughter as a vegan. Definitely as long as shes under my roof Ill take care of what she eats. Once shes old enough itll be her decision, but I want her to be a vegan forever! I dont even want her to try meat.
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Intelligent Posts :11

Yes, stay a vegan please....In the immortal words of Coz...MORE FOR US...LOL

In that article, she mentioned earlier that her eating habits were horrible; that all she ate was fast food like ALL the time. If you're, for lack of a better word, stupid enough to eat fast food all the time, you deserve the constipation you get! (Poor college students may be excluded in this but someone famous has enough money to eat a balanced diet.)

Point I'm trying to make: A balanced diet that includes meat is a very healthy way to live. Everything must be taken in moderation.

Too much fast food -- :cry:

A healthy and well-balanced diet -- :thumup:

My opinion, won't care if anyone disagrees. :whogives:

Louis
    I love the summer months!

and then I realized...... I really dont like the fact that the Hulk was actually Bruce Banner....

hmmm I honestly can't say I can agree with that. I mean its great she decieded to become vegan, you too HH, for your own reasons. I mean I'm not much of a red meat eater but I'm far from giving it up. I think its part of who we are, and I don't think its a bad thing.

I just think its not fair for her to raise her daughter that way without giving her the chance to choose like she did. Meat does have its advantages, and people old or young should have the choice to do so...............
    Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

P.S..If You are a fake..don't tell me..I don't wanna know..

We Always Are..Because We Never Were...

Save your breath..I'm can't say I'm sorry enough..for me

http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawn.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1115324

besides, it's phun to enslave and murder other creatures, just because we can!

its called natural selection man, natural selection.... feel the meat lovin love.....

i'm not saying people should just kill animals & everything because they can, but accept that to a degree it is a part of society.

I don't see why you should be seen as a murderer or being a bad person just because your not a vegetarian. I mean I eat 90 vegetables on a normal basis but i'm not going to cut out meat just because people tell me I should. And no one said they fact that you respect other life isn't upheld because your not a vegan. Its ironic that vegans are so closed minded, you don't see meat eaters bugging out on vegans, I don't see why they have to be that way.
    Thats totally F*cked up!!!!!!!!!!!
    this whole topic totally pisses me off, people are so little minded.............
    Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

Ho Shit!!!!

Ya'll done pissed off my girl Lisa now! Even got her psuedo cussin and shit!
    Ya'll done fukked up BIG TIME!!!

You go 'head baby...me and Chief got yo back!!!

EZ
    Coz
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTKIES, I was just playing around, but ummmm Lisa cursed...ummmmmmmmmmmmmm......I just want to take this time to let everyone know that you all mean so damn much to me, and i guess we will see if there is another side soon. Cuz if I aint mistaken, that was the 7 sign, the seventh seal has been broken... run for your lives dammit

Brian

hahahahah,

You done fukked up now Atma, beware the wrath of the Dreamer!!!

duh duh duh duuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

EZ
    Coz
    Alright
    Yeah...

hey is that horsemen i see in the sky?
    what are those oinking birds?
    OH LOOK DEXYS MIDNITE RUNNERS ARE POPULAR AGAIN_SYXXPM
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

[b]<span style='color:black'>i think hiero meant he was constipated, not brandy louis.....but that's enough about his ass already, like you said, i don't give a fuck either :wink: ......and lisa, all hiero said was, "I encourage everyone to try it at least once"....and i would have to agree, but that's hardly shoving the idea down your throat or "bugging out" and i didn't see anyone attack your "upholding of respect for life" soundz like you got a complex goin' on......basically i feel like you came out of nowhere calling all "us" vegans "closed minded", "little minded", and "fucked up".......like hiero said "we" vegans and vegetarians do live in a world that primarily eats meat, and yes it is hard at times and takes alot of discipline which in my opinion is quite commendable, so good for you hiero, don't let no bullshit get at ya.......which is why i keep putting "us" in quotes cause it seems "we" seem to get "youz" very riled up at times which is the cause for this little "group" that "youz" oh so love to wrap "us" up inand all the stereotypes "youz" oh so love to push on us.......the only thing i see here that is an example of irony is the fact that you say meat eaters simply are not seen bugging out on vegans right in the midst of you yourself doin so, and this topic pisses you off so much that ya gotta piss on other people too, wtf?!?!?....i mean atma hardly even said shit......so yes i do see "you" meaters bugging out on "us" all the time.......your post is a prototypical example of such........and yes "we" do accept that meat eating is a part of society, and all "we" would like is the acceptance that "we" don't conform to convention and have opened "our" minds to other possibilities....but quite frankly, "we" neither need anyone's acceptance, nor do we need anyone's approval to defy convention, so just chill the fuck out.</span>

YO FREKY

MIND YA FUKKIN BIZNISS!!!

SHE WAS RESPONDIN TO ATMA, WHO COULD PISS OFF GHANDI AND MOTHER THERESA WITHOUT FUKKIN BLINKIN AN EYE.

YA BETTA STAY OUTTA THIS 1 IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YA VEGAN BOY!!!

BEWARE THE DREAMER AND THE MIGHTY LORDS OF CARNIVORE!!

-THE MEAT POLICE
    Alright
    Yeah...

Its ironic that vegans are so closed minded, you don't see meat eaters bugging out on vegans, I don't see why they have to be that way.
    Thats totally F*cked up!!!!!!!!!!!
    this whole topic totally pisses me off, people are so little minded.............
    [b]<span style='color:black'>she played the stuff you in a group game, i hate that shit....if she's pissed at atma, then get at atma.....NOT an entire way of life and "group" of people......i WILL NOT have my individuality stripped away from me because of my morals, if anything i will have it in part defined by such, but shit all atma did is point out what he sees wrong with enslaving, torturing, mutilating, and slaughtering animals for food and other uses, but lisa doesn't see anything wrong with that, and she's entitled to that opinion you all are, but so is everybody</span>

DING DING DING.... Let the games begin.......I GOT 20 ON THE WHITE CHICK....

hooolllldddd uuuupppp..that whole thing i posted is from an interview with brandy..the words are from the interviewer and mostly quotes from brandy..im no vegan :yum:
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

[b]shit hiero, put that shit in quotes.........gettin' us all started in here dammit

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED VEGAN BOY!

WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!

THE MEAT POLICE
    Alright
    Yeah...

First of all let me tell you something you closed minded judgemental piece of shit. Who do you think you are??? Let me take you off the high horse now, you are NOT GOd, you are not my Dad, and I was NOT critizing YOU, and for that matter Vegans. I was against people critizing meat eaters.

And as for who I was pissed off about, that was a generalization. What you makes you think you can express you opinions all the time yet we can't??? no, no no no. You don't have the final word & I DON"T haev to agree with you.

Stripping your indivuality away from you? HOW am "I" doing that when i didn't address YOU. Are YOU the whole Vegan population????

"I" i.e. "ME" personally have experienced people who end up ragging on me for being a meat eater. If you go back & look "I" had NO problem with people being vegans, even supported that. But just as YOU are, "I" am entitled to my opinion and as much as you rant I'm not allowed???? You dont know me & what my life is like.

How many arguments have "I" gotten into? exactly I DON't!

There is a difference in stating it's wrong to eat meat & how thats worded. SO I don't think my EXPRESING MY opinion is wrong. I didn't say "THEY" were wrong, I said I thought it was messed up. I am not going after ANYONE at this moment but YOU and your God like personality.

Take a minute to step the FUCK off and realize not EVERYONE is after YOu and YOUR indivuality. I never ONCE addressed you. If I want to talk to YOU i'd address YOU!

+ Reply to Thread