+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Left Eye Picture presentation to Ian Burke..

from HotLanta to the west coast sunsets...

Here are a few photos for Left Eye fans of a portrait that was presented to Ian Burke (close friend of Left Eye), in which he accepted on behalf of her mother. I prolly look a lil rough cuz I had been working since 10 am that morning on financials, crew & entertainer payouts, willcalls, and then in charge of the entertainers in the Live Room during the show and these pic was taken 15 hours later with no time to change into my evening wardrobe! hahahha

Atlanta's Hottest Beneath The Noise New Year 2004 event.
    This photo was taken in the Live entertainment ballroom at the Hyatt, downtown Atlanta. Atlanta was giving it up for Left Eye, as a close friend, Ian Burke was introduced and specially presented with a picture he accepted on behalf of Wanda Lopes...(lisa's mom)...

A heart touching moment for Ian Burke
    Ian has an emotional moment as he talks about the loss of his close friend, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes of TLC.

Ian Burke with production assistants (Saxon & Natalie) at HOTlanta's Beneath The Noise 2004 Event Saxon is a good friend of Ian and it's truly a wonderful experience working closely with him during the city's hottest event.

peace

one(tired)cookie
    One More Chance

closeup of my drawing 4 anyone that hasnt seen it.

peace

3cookies
    One More Chance

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :thumup: (did i leave anything out?) :thumup: :thumup: :thumup: :thumup:
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Oh Sh!t sweets, that is so beautiful. I wanna cry for my girl left eye right now... In fact I am, its only cause she was so beautiful, ya know, too many people need to be living and they are not and I do not reserve to live in light of them... Just let me say that I have only the desire to fill the legacy to which they have fulfilled... Meaning they were so beautiful and I am so ugly (in refenrence) that I beseech my life in honor of them.... Ya know. I cry in hope that some how that they live, do you hear me?

For some reason I try to take solice in that fact that I am some middle class guy that have lived a quote unquote solid life, whatever that means, ya know?? I hate me. Forever. IT IS SO SERIOUS. I have never liked me. I have been bawling for minutes here but I feel like the bitch that I was meant to be, of course.... Why has no one special embraced personally? And especially why do I complain over it?? I Am an Asshole, am I. I am afraid though. I cry because I think that I should kill myself, due to unworthiness. I just don't know. Hell I guess if I lived in alaska it would be over(highest suicide rate there and all...), but the sun hits me too much...whatever that means....so here I sit. sad. depressed. Alive...waiting for direction and I am a heathen due to scientific thoughts and waiting for something more or less to sculp me, if I am still pliable and such....who knows, write back if you catch the importance of the issues or the immediance to what I display, ya know....

Peace All, the love that has brought us together faithfully calls...

Scott
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

scott you are a good person..what are your judging your worth on..other peoples opinions? others judgements? of what they expect you to be? you're being too harsh on yourself man.. i think making it through life this far is a good job..dont give up on hope (even though be did :wink: ) u gotta love yaself man and everything thats fucked up abt u..thats all part of you.. okay that was very preachy..and i probably should listen 2 myself..and its easy 4 me to say..but hey :donno: on

man why are all of pm dawns fans suicidal
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

thank u guys 4 the compliment...Syxx, Scott :wink:

Well, Scott...you are not the only one that gets depressed....actually I was just telling Tim, about 4 hours ago that I was depressed, but when I feel like this, I usually lie down and take a nap and usually wake up with a changed state of mind. Try it sumtimes to see if it can work 4 u too.

But, regardless of what lifestyle or level of achievement you have obtained in life.. no one has the same pattern of living or number of days he or she is to leave this world. I've found myself to feel the same sometimes, and wished that they were alive and I was in their place, but thats selfish to my or your own purpose and destiny in life.

I love Lisa dearly, and this project was "special" because I felt a special connection to her AFTER she passed, which may be or probably is hard for anyone to comprehend...but she has lived a full life and accomplished alot more than millions of ppl could ever dream of. So, in essence we can only be thankful for what she has contributed through her talent and love of what she did best while she was with us, and dilligently seek to fulfill our own destinies as best we can without feeling unworthy or less than deserving.

When we start feeling this way, our innermost thoughts begin to manifest outwardly and we actually birth less success than the potential that we actually are capable of. Try to maintain a positive mindset, even when you dont think you see past the cloudyness overshadowing your insights on life,...because once you begin to understand a deeper sense of your capabilities...then you will feel just as successful and worthy to live as Lisa...

you gone be alright...just keep ur head up, and walk with pride..and this is coming from a chik that grew up in a very VERY poor family...and proud of it.

peace

3cookies
    One More Chance

Sweet, you have TOO much talent lady!!! That painting is awesome!!! You look fine too!
    I love the summer months!

Intelligent Posts :11

what louis said....

Thanks sweetnsofly and Hero :bowdown:

I third what Louis said, that drawing is unreal and so beautifully touching!! :bowdown:
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

Sweet, that came out AMAZINGLY WELL!!! FANTASTIC JOB!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Scott, I would like to try and help you...but only if you want to be helped. What I mean by that is, growing up I was depressed most of the time, and basicly enjoyed it. Depression and the expectations that I would never be happy and nothing would ever turn out right for me were all part of my comfort zone. It was only when I conciously decided that I truly no longer wanted to feel that way was I able to change it. I honestly and seriously believe that this is a common thread amongst PM Dawn fans, because it is embedded in Be's music, this comfort with depression. I know why this is (believe me, Be and I have much more in common than most of you could ever understand), and I also know that it is a mode that MOST people cannot deal with...but if you REALLY WISH, I can try to help you change from that mode.

Frankly, I have very little free time and none to waste, but your life is important...but it will NEVER change until you WANT it to change.

EZ,
    Coz
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

beautiful
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

ThanX alot 4 the support guys!!! :thumup:

peace

3cookies
    One More Chance

Banned

Well Sweets you already know how I feel about your work. Guys, this lady is truly blessed with her artwork!!!!! Sweet would you mind posting some pics of your other work for the people who are too lazy to go to your site? Maybe it will motivate them to come over to your forums.

+ Reply to Thread