+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Christmas Stories

Intelligent Posts :11

I just thought I would start this topic due to the fact that I finally revealed my secret to my parents about how I always knew what I was recieving for presents. Man..nice run on sentence there eh?

Anyways..feel free to share your memories..
    Heres mine..

Im sure this isnt new, but I always knew what I was getting for presents due to the fact that if you heat the glue up on the tape very carefully, the tape would come up. This would make a young Chief happy, because I could decipher which presents were the best before the final day.

One year, due to the above, I was recieving a Donkey Kong game. You know, the ones that looked like an arcade style.. So being the impatient young one that I was, I decided to set all the clocks ahead 4 hours. Mom had started cooking breakfast while the kids were sitting there with paper flying. She noticed that it was still dark outside, and that there were no lights on at the neighbors. The shit really hit the fan when the very tired father of mine looked at his watch...And my children wonder why I know what they are up too....

MERRY CHRISTMAS

P.S. Having a get together tonight at my place. (or so my mother tells me) Mom is making sloppy joes, so this should be interesting watching my grandma eat them.. :rofl: Its the simple things folks...the simple things

That is a great story chief, too funny. And the simple things are where its at, although hot swimsuit models also are where it is at, whatever it is?
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

Chief, that story is HILLARIOUS!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here's mine.

When I was about 7 I really REALLY wanted this toy called a Screemie Weemie. It was a big toy rifle that shot this spring loaded plastic grenade from the end of it. It would fire off fast and far and made this incredible WHEEEEEEEEEEE sound when it flew! Yes, back then they made and sold dangerous toys like this and yes, I could've shot somebody's eye out! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EVERYBODY wanted 1...well, all the boys anyway, and I wanted it BAD!

So, here is Christmas morning and what do I find under my tree? YES!!! I GOT MY SCREEMIE WEEMIE!!!

Man, I set up on 1 side of the living room and took aim...WHEEEEEEEE....POP!!! I took out a Christmas bulb off the tree! Then, WHEEEEEEEEE...POP, WHEEEEEEEE...POP!!!! I took out another and another. I WAS A DEAD SHOT BABY!!! Man, I couldn't wait to get outside and show off to my friends!

My moms made me eat breakfast, then I ran outside. All the other kids were outside, BUT I WAS THE ONLY 1 THAT GOT A SCREEMIE WEEMIE!!! I'M THE SHIT KID!!!

With glee I shot off my 1st shot ever outside into the Christmas air, WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........CHRUNCH!!!!!!!!...as it fell in the street and got run over by a big ass snow plow!!!

I never did know any other kids who got a screemie weemie, I think they took it off the market after that year cause it was too dangerous.

But, I did get many years of enjoyment out of it afterwards, it seem that it was perfect for shooting shrpened pencils with....heheheheh :mrgreen: :thumup: :wink: :rofl:
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

ahhh the memories coz....thank you.. :rofl: :rofl:

Quick and simple lesson learned....

10-month-olds love cardboard and wrapping paper...not presents.
    :laugh:
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

I spent $35 to buy my best friend's 10-year old son the home planetarium. I thought that was a cool gift. You set it in the middle of a dark room and it casts the entire constellation on the ceiling. Well, my friend's kid and his cousin played more with the box that it came in than the planetarium. THIRTY-FIVE BUCKS!!!!

Gotta luv Christmas.

Louis
    I love the summer months!

I know the feeling Louis. One time I bought my first son a robotic toy. Gave it to him. Played with it for a sec, then turned around and started playing with $2.00 nerf football for the rest of the day.

Oh...by the way...today is officially "Speak like a Pirate day"
    ARRRGGGHHH Matey!!!!!

So I guess we are all realizing that the kids have it right and the capitalstically engrained adults have it wrong, Christmas isn't about the money... Its about the little things

Like pie and cookies for me :yum:
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

perhaps. :umm:
    I love the summer months!

+ Reply to Thread