+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My ex is getting married!

Last night I learned that my ex-girlfriend, Jennie, my firt and only true love, will be engaged by Christamas and married by the end of next year. As much as I miss her and love her and would want her to come back to me, I want her to be happy and be with a man she loves and who could be everything to her that I could never be.

I salute the happy couple!

Brandon

spidey
    Wake me up at 9:45.

from HotLanta to the west coast sunsets...

I know thats got to be a painful position to be in,...and I've never understood when someone loves a person this much, in wishing them the best with another person, but instead I would think they would keep trying to win their heart back until the very end...but, that may not always be the best thing to do...

Good luck in dealing with it, and hopefully another "true" love will come into your life soon...

peace

3cookies
    One More Chance

spidey u invited 2 the wedding?
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Don't torture yourself by going if you are invited man! Wishing them well is above and beyond the call of duty for you!!!

Louis
    I love the summer months!

Damn straight Louis, that is what I would do.

My first 'love' got married a couple years ago, we dated 18-19 and she was married to the next guy at 20. I still think that I am bitter, but I don't really miss her anymore. It is just an uncomfortable experience to be in. You do seem to be handling well though, much respect for that.

Sweet, I get what your saying totally, its a tough situation to figure out when to interfere and when to let something go. I have never loved anyone enough to deal with it, but imagining it sucks. That is the origin of "phychos" in some respects, people that for whatever reason can't let go, but sometimes it will work out, relationships get so confusing
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

Thanks for al your support, guys, especially you, sweet. I don't know if I'll go to the wedding if I'm even invited. I'm close to abononing all hope of find a true love. I guess some people are not ment to know such happiness. I'm soory, I'm just bitter, angery, jealous and happy all at the same time. I wish I could forget her, but I can't.

spidey

I'm close to abononing all hope of find a true love.
    That's how you find 1, you STOP looking! :wink:
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

point well taken, Coz :thumup:

from HotLanta to the west coast sunsets...

That was correct what Coz said...and I have to agree.

Dont ever abandon hope of finding true love, altho I can relate to that...because I was/am kinda in your shoes. But, right now, after going thru the pain of bad relationships with a breakdown of communication...ended relationships aren't easy on anyone, and it make life seem more difficult that it truly is,...but its all a matter of collecting yourself,...and learning to refocus on some of the things that are important to you, and really put forth the right energy that it takes 4 u to become a success at whatever ur passion is in life..and then..when u least expect it..the right person WILL cross paths with u.

To be equally yoked with someone thats on YOUR level is very important. You dont just want any ol' body to fill the void,.. (not sayin that she were)but c'mon now. You want sumbody that compliments your entire being & soul and to share your success n future together as well. When things dont work out,...it hurts,..but its ok. We gotta learn to accept the pains and as we begin to heal, realize that you are in actuality being prepared 4 your perfect match... Just because we leave a past relationship and maybe still have love 4 that person,...doesnt mean they were the ONLY best thing to ever step into our lives...

last thing..Its impossible to forget her, because after all, she did bring alot of happiness into ur life when u were together....its ok to remenisce, but not healthy to hold onto false hope...which i'm guilty of having done myself...

wish u the best thru ur healing process...

peace

3cookies
    One More Chance

+ Reply to Thread