+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rumi is banned

spicing up the forum has nothing to do with it, she's been jumping into topics with pointless and senseless replies from day one, she went on a rampage and posted about 30 pointless topics with stuff like "face your god" blah blah blah this is stuff you can't help but look at and say WTF?!

Ok so she was banned, after a small debate I unbanned her while leaving the message about it up to serve as a warning. She then acted kinda normal for awhile and the next thing I know I come back to the forum after being gone awhile and she's posted random replies to everything on the first page of the lounge, with stuff about monsters and other crap that made ZERO sense...period. I don't know about you guys but I'm don't really want to dig though her random crap everyday to read someone's post or to follow a topic with a random pointless post of hers in it.

It's ok to post some 100% useless/random stuff here and there but when she does it she has to nail at least 20-30 topics in the process...to add to the randomness she has to do half in english and half in french. Even when she doesn't hi-jack/de-rail everything, 90% of her "normal" posts don't make any sense anyway.

You guys are making it seem like you can't do anything "fun" because I'm running around trigger happy waiting to snipe you if you breath too hard...you couldn't be more wrong. Weigh the good and bad with Rumi and see which is heaver and which one has a greater impact on the forum experience

Hax, it's not everybody it's just me. So far, it seems to me like everybody else agrees with your decision. As I said before I back it as well, as I will ALWAYS back you up on how you run YOUR forum. If I can't back you on something I will leave.

I just have this character flaw...I try to be fair to people...many times to a fault. I really do not see what she did before and what she did this time as the same thing...and I really doubt that she did either. I know that she was warned, but I don't think she was warned about what she did this time.

I agree that she is weird as all hell...and quite annoying at times. I also agree that about 75% of her posts are totally useless...though some of her posts or debates here have been meritful, especially in the On-Topic forum. My only concern is that she was not warned about not "being normal", she was warned about flooding the forum with pointless threads.

You know what...perhaps I need to shut up. I've spent most of my life since High School defending those that don't fit in for 1 reason or the other...perhaps like Don Zimmer it's time for me to retire.

Then again...if it wasn't for this stupid charcter trait of mine our good friend Stanley would probably have been run out of here way back when. :donno:
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

I have got to say, that I felt like taking the time to read her posts was a total waste of time. She rarely had anything to actually SAY... she was basically just trying to be different by saying nonsensical things and taking up space, etc. And Syxx is right-- because of this, we DIDN'T truly get to see the real her. I find it hard to call someone my friend if they hide behind a wall of false intelligence, allusions to literature and language, and various other pseudo-indie regurgitations. ouch. Sorry! Point is: we didn't even know her.

And I know that sounds harsh, but you must understand that in the history of this forum I have NEVER felt that way about anybody else, nor would I think anyone besides her deserved to be banned out of the people I have come into contact here. Stanley, Syxx, Chief, Tinker... etc. I mean, myself as well.. we are all silly and crazy and very often. But, it's not the attention whore variety. It's the communication with your peers and friends variety.

Honestly, I think Hax did the right thing. There is a big difference between the nonsense that we spew out versus her nonsense. I think we could all tell the difference if we are being truthful with ourselves.

Anyway, I'm sure she'll be alright. She's addicted to forums, she said. So I know she has other forums to post random word combinations on.

peace and love,
    Elizabeth

Intelligent Posts :11

ISSSSSSHHHHHUUUUUUUZZZZZZ... that is all

Okay...even Elizabeth thinks it's cool to ban her for a sorry sense of humor...my disappointment with the universe is now complete!

Let's see, she just recently told us her real name, shared with us her joining and then immediate disenchantment with Islam, started a couple of threads that peeps are still responding to even though she's not here to read the responses.......

Maybe we were just getting to......AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AM I DOING???!!!

Time for an hiatus...GO YANKEES!!!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Not for a sorry sense of humor Coz... but for polluting our space.

I guess if you all wanted her back, I would go along with it and say she's welcome. But truth be told, I didn't like her. She has a right to be who she is, and I don't want to ostracize anyone just because they're "different". God knows that's happened to me all of my life. But, if I choose to keep someone away from me, it's for a good reason.

love...
    Elizabeth

My only concern is that she was not warned about not "being normal", she was warned about flooding the forum with pointless threads.
    exactly.. she didn't get banned cause she was weird, she got banned for flooding the forum with nonsensical b.s. and she kept flooding the forum even after she got banned the first time. i counted at least 3 seperate times that i checked the forum and there was about 15-20 new posts of hers that were total nonsense, and i was thinking to myself, "you're just asking to get banned here.."

+ Reply to Thread