+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rumi is banned

She was warned the first time about posting tons of crap and she did it again, if you look at most of her posts she appears to be more of a troll than anything else anyway.

this pic was taken when me and Chief started cleaning up I already deleted about 3 things before I took this but I want to show proof.

I've recently spent a lot of my personal money to keep this place online, I love hanging out here and providing this place for you guys to hangout but I'll be damned if someone is going to come trash the place at my expense.

On the corner of Grey Street and at the end of the world

Rumi's banned again? Aw man. I'm not taking sides or anything but this is really messed up.
    If it's my world too, then whose gold is this I'm digging out

Care to explain how YOU think it's messed up that I banned her for trashing the place AGAIN??

I'm sure everyone would like to hear your thoughts, cause I damn sure would like to know.

I really wonder about you people sometimes...

ya, that's actually like the 3rd time she's mass spammed the forum with complete nonsense posts. i was starting to get irritated, i'm glad she got the boot.

Yeah, I saw it earlier. I was like "she must have missed her medication or something".

Unlike last time though, I don't think that she meant it maliciously, I think she was just trying to be funny. Considering that some of us do post a hell of alot (heheheh) maybe she didn't realize that answering all of those posts with quirky nonsense would have been frowned upon. :donno:

I hope we are not reaching the point where we start to ban people without warning for nonsensical or overdone posts...cause the ban list might get a little long.

Then again, if she did do it maliciously in response to the special PMing that might have been going on then I'm all with the banning...that she was warned about.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

there was no special PM'ing

I was out for about an hour came back to find the forum full of crap...again, I feel that there is a differance between non-sense we post and then the non-sense that gets posted for the hell of it. Replying to everything you can find with non-sense that doesn't relate to the topic in any way is for the hell of it. Syxx jumping into a topic with one of his random replys is funny/good non-sense.

BTW Coz she was warned clearly the first time around

I really don't know what you people expect me to do, I never try to enforce any rules on this place, but when we get a fukked in the head member who has internet access at the mental hospital everything goes to shit. I do not care when you people post crap but when you post it all over the place just to get attention then it gets on my nerves. The interesting part to that is everyone that's here to hang with Be and the rest of the bunch is here because of PM Dawn and the music, take a look at the profiles of the problem members and search all the posts by the member to see that most if not all of their posts have nothing to do with PM Dawn. Kinda makes you wonder why they're here. Over the past year I've nailed several trolls at the door with usernames like "pmsukz" "nomorepmdawn" "pmdawnsucks", and several more which hardly any of you ever see signed up because I nailed most of them within 5 mins of them signing up.

But the fact remains that I try my best to keep this as clean as I can, so people can come here and enjoy hanging out and BS with everyone WITHOUT rules and as soon as I lay the smack down on a "problem" member I catch hell and praises...I'm confused...would you all rather I make all the forums public to the world, turn off new signup screening and de-admin all the admins, including myself? I'll do it if that's what you want but don't ask me to fix things when this forum goes to total shit.

Oh yeah BTW those router issues are causing me to go drop more money tomorrow to keep this place online...yay for me

well i wasnt gonna check one of those posts because off all that crap she had replied to.. so good riddance
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

I totally respect what your saying Hax. Its WAY more important that you do what you feel is right. You own it, you maintain it, you have the right to do honestly.....anything you want.

I think is way above awesome the time & money that you put into the site. I know its a lot of work & I love coming here. Whether I agree or disagree (although my 2cents is I agree with what you did), we need to respect the time that goes into keeping this site up, running, and maintence. I know you don't ask for thanks, or anything.....but just know that we give it!!

Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

P.S..If You are a fake..don't tell me..I don't wanna know..

We Always Are..Because We Never Were...

Save your breath..I'm can't say I'm sorry enough..for me

http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawn.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1115324

On the corner of Grey Street and at the end of the world

I usually don't say too much. But I have to plead my case. When I said that this was messed up, I was only implying the fact that I hated to see someone that I have, check that, we all have come to know and love get blackballed. That may sound ugly but that's the only term I could think of at this point. It's like when your best friend either moves away or dies. And yes, I still consider Rumi my friend. As I do you, Hax, Coz, Tim, Atma, Be, and everyone else in this forum as sick as most of you may seem And that's saying a lot.
    I understand that she was warned once before and she pleaded her case in hopes for another chance. Do I believe that someone who breaks the rules must pay the price, yes. Do I believe that almost everyone deserve a 2nd chance, yes. Do I believe that if someone given a second chance who continues to break the rules must answer for his crimes, yes. Hax, you did what you felt you had to do. You created this forum and that makes you the boss, or the leader. Whenever a teammate gets out of line, and was warned, it is your place to let her go.

Like I said, I'm not taking sides, nor am I looking at this situation as right or wrong.

I only wish Rumi the best. She'll be missed.

There that's my 2 dollars and 35 cents. What do the rest of you guys think?
    If it's my world too, then whose gold is this I'm digging out

You own it, you maintain it, you have the right to do honestly.....anything you want.
    You created this forum and that makes you the boss, or the leader.

I don't ask to be treated like the boss, leader, etc, etc, etc. I just sit around and talk to you guys and I act like an admin only when it's needed.

All I was saying is that maybe she thought she was reprimanded before for creating a bunch of garbage threads in retaliation for things said about her. What she did before was maliciously attack the forum. This time she made a bunch of silly replies...not much unlike many others we have seen here before, just more of them...to already existing threads. I kinda doubt she equated the 2 things, as I know that I didn't.

I would also point out that as far as being a PM Dawn fan...when she 1st came here she definitely expressed that she was. As a matter of fact, her sig line is a line from "Amnesia" translated into french...not the most widely available PM Dawn song I might add.

It's your forum Hax, whatever you feel you must do I will back up. But considering we just made a call to spice up the forum I would hate to think that we would ban somebody just because they were trying to do just that by being what they considered "funny".
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

rumi kinda disturbed me only because i dont think we ever saw her real self....i tried to chat with her and she basically blew me off....(basically if be is not on shes not interested in what me or you have to say)......i admit that i was almost the originator of post whoring on this forum(gladly abdicated my throne to king benji...oops with a y..........)but my gripe with her is that it seemed like she didnt give a sh!t about anything we asked or answered...shed make up a nonsense post or a non sequitor and derail a topic everytime or almost(example :what does her excorcist reply have to do with frek or final fantasy!)....i mean we saw a little bit more of a human side lately but it was like she wanted us to gravitate to her or something :donno: NOT TO MENTION HER POSTS LEFT ON 9/11 THAT GOT ME PISSED (muslim recruitment site posts on 9/11 .. with all of the topics reading "its time to face your god".......coincidence?)

when i would make a funny reply it would be to bring a laugh to the reader on the otherside.....even if it was non sensical i tried to place it after an emotionally heavy post to lighten it up.....the best gift to life in someways is laughter,,,,,

all of those posts btw that i placed an emoticon in wasnt just to fill posts btw i actually did read all of your poems and stories and topics.....and i think we got quite a reinassance of writers on here....(spidey,louis,coz with his brainy rants,deity,tybris,elle,lisa,yadda yadda etc....

basically after a non sequitor paragraph......hax you did what you had to do....(dont worry im on the "praise" category that you mentioned above}....i thank you and 221 for giving us this site and i thank all reading for being on it.. :bowdown:
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Hax....ya did the right thing.

Syxxx....I don't think you should feel like you needed to explain your whoring...at least yours was solicited....you're more like a post-pimp now.
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

solicited whoring

that sounds funny as hell for some reason

thanks ...as long as i have your blessing :thumup:
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

At the end of the day

SHE WAS A WEIRDO!!

I vote shes allowed back if she shows some ass

IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

no matter what.. it always goes back to the ass, doesn't it... :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry...

OK I dont understand I haven't noticed any SPAM from her...how could I tell??
    I have found peace so let it continue......

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

I'm torn. I agree wholeheartedly with two statements made in this thread, and both contradict each other.......

At the end of the day

SHE WAS A WEIRDO!!

It's your forum Hax, whatever you feel you must do I will back up. But considering we just made a call to spice up the forum I would hate to think that we would ban somebody just because they were trying to do just that by being what they considered "funny".
    Keep your headphones on.

+ Reply to Thread