+ Reply to Thread

Thread: READ

I'm sitting here being my usual pissed off self, and I'm looking at several posts which don't make a damn bit of sense and I've decided to cut down on the BS that gets randomly posted I'm going to lock/delete every topic I see that makes people say "WTF?" If your off in your little corner smoking some crazy stuff then great don't get on the forum and share what doesn't make a damn bit of sense to the rest of us...if you're schizophrenic with voices in your head then don't post what they are saying...if you think you've found God then go back and look again and don't post it because someone is waiting to say you're wrong...if a monster is under your bed then saw the legs off your bed, but don't post about it...if you feel the urge to make a not-so-special announcement it better be announcing that Hilary Duff is looking for me...if you're going to accuse me of being a biased mod/admin of this forum when I dump money out of my pocket into this place then don't post it...You don’t know me and I really don't care what you think...if you want to attack someone's chosen religion and start a holy e-war, don't post it because I somehow become the bad guy...if you want to join the forum to post about a Prince DVD, don't and go die a slow death from a paper cut...if you don't like the fact that I hate girls, don't post it, and if you really must know why, just buy my life story when I'm done writing it...if you think Be is hiding the meaning of life in a little box somewhere, don't post and ask about it only to find out the box is empty.....and if I see another newbie post about Fu*ked Music begging for a copy then may God, Jah, Allah, etc, etc, etc have mercy on your soul because I am going to unload years of built up stress and pain on your ass :frek:

this was meant to be humorous, but I'm still pissed at the world

On the corner of Grey Street and at the end of the world

Well, there goes my saturday nights. :donno:

Warrior of Love Rumi_Philosophie's Avatar

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And 2 snaps!

Yeah I get the point. But Sorry,I am a natural born wierdo,can't help it.

Yeah, well Im the only X around here.. betta recognize...

TheXodus stands tall
    -TheXodus-

*reaches for the BAN button*

Dont get control happy... mr. authority
    -TheXodus-

Uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh................
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

sad Hax, just sad. (Probably the saddest thing I've seen today.)
    I love the summer months!

it took you 3 days to read an announcement?

sad huh? you try being the peacekeeper and at the same time make everyone happy...this is starting to seem like more and more of a waste every day this place is online.

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

Aw shit. You know, I've had an internet connection since '99 and although it seems infinite, I feel like I've pretty much seen everything I need to see on it. It's little "places" like this that make logging onto the internet worthwhile. I don't know what the fuck is so sad about what Hax posted, you need to check yourself, Louis. This is the only message board worth a fuck anymore. How many times have y'all heard (read) me say I don't like message boards and chat rooms? But up until recently, this place has been different. It's almost as tight as the defunct Calhoun Square board/chat that my homegirl Muapetahl used to run. And that spot is gone now too, but mostly because she ain't tryin to spend money supporting a site based around an artist she no longer believes in. We created that spot as a reaction to how ridiculous the people at The Holy River chatroom became. This is the closest alternative I can imagine, right here at pmdawnonline. I ain't pointin no fingers and I ain't namin no names but a lot of folks here seem to forget that this shit ain't free. Somebody is out of pocket with this shit. Now I ain't sayin I'm the man, I've played a part in the madness here lately too (Sorry DJ if you're still lurking - like I said, Hax chose the wrong day to ask for your head! My Bad! I'm not really like that, except when I am, )

HOWEVER.

This is supposed to be the "fun" part of the forum. There's an On Topic forum for a reason, right? Meaning, why is it an issue if folks post nonsense in This Forum? As long as it don't spill over to the "Serious" part of the forum, what's the harm? Hax, my man, if it's really making you that mental, having to read everyone's bullshit here, cuz you're the man who runs the joint, then delegate the task of moderating to someone else. I thought there were other moderators here anyway. Or maybe I'm full of shit, I don't fuckin know anymore.

At the end of the day, it's Just the internet. It's just words on a screen. And none of this affects daily life outside of that screen. Or at least it shouldn't. At least that's how I look at it. Some people say that's a naive point of view, I say fuck em. That's how I see it. Or maybe if it is really that serious, shut the fuckin place down and start over. That's what we did when the the River got too deep.

Nevermind, forget I even opened my fuckin mouth, it always gets me in trouble anyways.
    Keep your headphones on.

+ Reply to Thread