+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something that needs 2 b said

Eye'm just sitting here listen'n 2 probably the most controversial Pmdawn album of their career (Jesus Wept) and it occured to me... PMDAWN is relavent at this point and time. There music is cutting edge and it seems 2 me, it only gets better. With every album, the body of the music grew and what once was a seed, is now a beautiful flower shining beauty in every fans ear..
    Jesus Wept is a mysterious album that represents much human feelings that other artists couldnt reach in their inner self, even if they tried...
    Just about every song is pure Art and even if its a highly sampled cd, its still beautifully leveled with unreal harmonies by Prince Be's wonderful voice that could be layered from here to eternity.
    Sorry eye am pin-pointing on one album, but its in my player, and eye've been meaning to preach this speach.
    Eye honestly dont hear much about pm anymore, at all.. in fact, in one of my record stores.. the manager actually said "pmdawn broke up, thats why they arent around anymore"... he said this about a year ago.. that worried me, so eye got on the internet and found pmdawn.net, and found wonderful b-side mp3's and other goodies and FELL in love with their music, and it only made me appreciate the music even more when eye heard all these songs eye didnt have.. eye'm rambling but here's my point.
    If it was my decision, everyone would own Jesus Wept and probably every other cd they have out.. and they would listen 2 it.. REPEATEDLY...
    I listen to all kinds of music, from John, George, Ringo and Paul to Prince.. to jimi to genesis, to george michael, to classical to jazz.. everything..

anyway, eye just wish more could enjoy the same experiance eye have with pmdawns music, eye am the type of person, if eye have this great song, eye want everyone else 2 have it to, and to feel what eye feel inside... its a great feeling.. a GREAT feeling.

Later yall and thanx 4 takin the time 2 read this.

Love 2 All PE eace: CE
    -TheXodus-

thats so cool man i think there music will always be cutting edge-syxxpm :thumup: :bowdown:
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

eace: eace: :thumup:

*clap* *clap* *applause*
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

My Sentiments exactly! :thumup:
    Tell Me What You Want Me To Be,
    I Can't Stand Myself Anymore....
    Tell Me What You Want Me To See,
    I Can't Find My Way Off The Floor...

I do hope so.
    Elizabeth

man thats weird, i was thinking the other day that jesus wept is probably my fave, i was just completely stunned when i first heard it i even forgot to be upset that there was no rapping on it!!!!
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

+ Reply to Thread