Stanley! Stanley, get up for heaven's sake, get up. They've killed Stanley! THEY'VE KILLED STANLEY! THOSE LOUSY STINKING YELLOW FAERIES! THOSE ANTROSITY FILLED VERMIN! THOSE DISPICABLE ANIMAL WARMONGERS, THEY'VE KILLED STANLEY! TAKE THAT AND THAT YOU GREEN SLIME! YOU BLACK HEARTED BOWLEGGED....! Huh? What? Stanley's not dead? He's right here and he's ready to post. Oh, o.k. Never mind!

What up gunz?!
You guys will have to over look Christmas, I bought the movie "Wizards' awhile back and he hasn't been the same since.

That's right! After a three week hiatus, the prodigal son and heir of everything and nothing inpaticular has returned.
Four, five, I'm still alive. I guess this is what happens when you try to cope with the real world. You miss out on stuff. I'm going to get enough of that one of these days. But enough about me, let's play catch up. I understand the we have some newbies on this forum. To all of you, hello again. Well enough about that, here's what happened to the rest of the gang...

Godimus Major is the God of Evillution once again. There was an impostor claiming the title good ole G.M. confronted the prick and took his title back by force.

Boomski Love is still horny. After a eight week celebacy (via a Girls Gone Wild incident) The man all the ladies dream of was released from sexual probation. Two days later he went to Rio, and was put back on.

Lord Blocturnal is on the loose again. I'm not exactly for certain what he did, but for some reason, I'm wanted in 12 states.

Chapter-Next and Lyricone are not speaking to each other. This isn't the first time they feuded over creative differences, but it always end up ugly so I'm staying out of it.

After 1,000 years, countless gods, warlords, kings, and princes, Madame Maiden is finally pregnant. Boomski denies being the father and as crazy as it sounds, we believe him. That bastard has a much chance of producing as a wild boar giving birth to a mama bull.The actual father has yet to be revealed.
O.K. you got me, although it would have made one hell of a story, nothing of such is true. If your reading this Madame, Christmas told me to say that. Speaking of which...

As you can see, The Christmas-Man are up to his old tricks again. Other than that, there's not that much to say about him. As if there really is in the first place. Ooops, sorry Chris. Madame Maiden told me to say that.

I'd fill you in on the other guys, but I can't find them. They just drop in and out of my life when they want to. I'll keep you posted if anything comes up.

Damn it feels, good to be home.