+ Reply to Thread

Thread: headphones

Whats a good set that won't fukk with my ears after wearing them for more than an hour and won't kill me on the price?

Well...i have a pair of Sony MDR-V200's i got over 7 years ago...i like them because they are comfortable and have good sound. They have big cushions and kind of remind me of the headphones you would see used in a studio, but just a little smaller (and probably a lot cheaper). They only cost me about $40. To me, they are the best ones i have owned; and certainly better than those cheap ones that come standard with a walkman or something. Another good point about them is that because they cup your ears, it blocks out sounds around you, enveloping you with your music...but that's just my opinion. I'm sure there are better ones out there nowadays, and they probably don't even make this pair anymore. But there's my two cents
    Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry...

my brother got awesome ones on amazon once. they're designed to fit the shape of your ear instead of being round. i'll find out which they were tomorrow.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

I would definatly go with something like what Deity said. My best friends bro-in law has his own studio @ his house right now & he uses ones like that, Koss, I think but a lil expensive, but most brands along those things work really well & don't bother you no matter how long you have them on!
    Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

P.S..If You are a fake..don't tell me..I don't wanna know..

We Always Are..Because We Never Were...

Save your breath..I'm can't say I'm sorry enough..for me

http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawn.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1115324

honestly the best really inexpensive headphones are the audio technicas, just get a pair of the ath-m3x for 35 bucks:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ATHM3X/

if you want something even nicer, check out the akg 240m:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/K240S/

hmm, i'm guessing atma knows better than me so i'll let ya stick with those...

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

The AKG 240s are what I use in the studio, but their gonna set you back a bit.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

sony 7509's are dope but the price just went up to $220, if you are interested in something really nice though let me know and i'll see what kinda of price i can get em for.

NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!!

You all got it wrong!!!!!

The best earphones are the radio shack titanium earphones for 40 dollars

The bass and clear sound is incredible!!!!!

The brand I think is koss or something like that

better listen to the man, he seems quite passionate about it :rofl:

Can't go wrong w/ Koss... I've been using a $10 pair of wrap arounds that are Koss at my desk for the last 6 months, all day, every day...sound great and comfortable as hell. (and the don't f*&k up your hair)

:thumup:

bRiAn
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

and we await another tirade of cooing females
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

nonono

they gotta be the titanium earphones from radio shack.....only radio shack carries them

i've learned a looooong time ago, never to buy anything from Radio Shack!! I may as well just throw my money down a garbage disposal... :laugh:
    Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry...

actually the only product that bis worth it is the headphones trust me I have had the same pair for 2 years now!!!!

fuck all that, just get the audio technicas if you want something dirt cheap. these are MONITORS, which means as much as possible they dont colour the sound, so what you hear is as close to how the artist wanted it to sound. so there's no excessive treble or bass overload, its all just very nicely balanced and clean sounding.

but, if you can spend $100 definately get a pair of the akg 240 monitors, this is what i've used for several years (and i guess Coz as well). these headphones are a sort of industry standard as far as monitors go, and if you want comfort--these things are like a giant fluffy pillow strapped to your head, for real! they'll last forever if you take care of em and they sound excellent..

i'd heed deity's words of wisdom, never buy anything from radio shack!!!! not even a cord radio shack sells the fucking cheapest garbage on the market.

i say we take a vote, how many for the radio shack pair?

+ Reply to Thread