+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everyone who uses EBAY.

Ebay Users

anyone ever bid on ebay for a link to a site, where u can buy the product really cheap? I think its called straight line matrix. Its where u wait in line, and every 15 people who pay, the first person who signed up gets the product, and so forth.. The person selling the link isnt the owner of the site, only selling it.

has anyone used this? I want this camera really bad, but have no clue on if its a scam or not..
    -TheXodus-

It's a scam don't waste your money...you "might" get what you want depending on the numbers you might get it two years later...or never.

The in-line scam is the newest matrix scam it's a never ending cycle so mathematically it will collapse on itself at some point, because even if everyone in the world was a part of the line over half of the people would still not have what they paid for.

cool thanks for letting me know that. What really strikes it as being odd is someone is selling a link. why cant they just give a link and u pay?
    :donno:
    -TheXodus-

any way to make a buck...they sell the link to a site they know, then you pay the site to enter the line...some people need to get a life.

+ Reply to Thread