+ Reply to Thread

Thread: $h!t..see ya later...

just found out i got a c+ in one of my classes if the teacher didn't round my grade up. and if i didn't do well on my math final, then that probably went down to a C+ too.

yeah, you're thinking "yeah, and? i don't get it..." well, i'ma be effin' grounded for one C....if i got 2, who knows when you'll see me around here again..

i hate school...i hate everything...why doesn't everything jsut go away and leave me alone?

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

well, I'm siding with the 'rents on this one -- sux ass now, but someday you'll be happy you did good in school and got your degrees and can now make millions...

Sorry kiddo, will miss u round these parts, but you're obviously smart enough to do better than C's, so get your ass in gear, and we'll all cheer you on when you raise your grades this quarter!

Agreed.

(And some of us are still waiting for that payoff to kick in.)

I love the summer months!

SHHHHH! Dammit, Louis, don't discourage the boy!

hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well, it was rounded to a B-, so now all i hafta do is start trying for the next 10 weeks or whatever and i'll survive. So yeah, i don't hafta leave :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

SHHHHH! Dammit, Louis, don't discourage the boy!
    Oh..um...yes...I'm sorry!! [Trying to hide the look of a cross between sheer panic and a lifetime of being beaten into the ground with a presidental look and sound] Yes, education is a wonderful pursuit! It has enriched my life. Without it, I would not be the exemplary bundle of intellectual confidence that you see before you! [Trying to keep from giggling like a six-year old girl]

Louis
    I love the summer months!

Warrior of Love Rumi_Philosophie's Avatar

Ellem you'll live.

unless his shiny new sword happens to fall off the wall while he's banging his drumset and slice through an artery. :thumup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

+ Reply to Thread