lol..long tyme no type ya'll.. umm..whatz up w/ tommy matolla? or should i say, what makes u say these devilish things about him...lol? see: http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/posting....de=reply&t=1326

and an jus for the hell of it..tony smith, cousin of the legendary 'tone loc' (lol) heard my last album, in its entirety, and was impressed. which is good 4 me, i guess they r talkin about gettin me a soundtrack spot (thats what he does) and seein the response i get. i been gettin alot of responses on my web page, as far as plays, the highest being 100 without any promotion. so, that tells me word is spreading, now i jus gotta get outta the studio long enough to promote the stuff...lol i recorded enough material for 2 albums in 4 months, and i wrote 7 out of 12 tracks for my next album ( a more angry/modern concept album in the likes of marvin gayes 'whats goin on')
so..anywayz...hope ya'll r in good health, and well in mind body and spirt.

if anyone has free time, and wants to check out my music, and let me kno what u think go to : www.mp3.com/thaprince
take the 5 seconds to fill your name tc..and u can lie about the email, so your mail box doesnt getbombed with useless info.
but if u do, be sure 2 let me kno what u think, im curious how people from different musical tastes react to mine.
peace.one luv.
p.s. if u wanna check out a hot song try like, the 4th one on the page, its called "anything 4 u" it features vocals from my gyrl, who sounds remarkably close to alicia keys..thx ya'll.peace.