+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hax, i'm really gettin' sick of these popups....

adaware doesn't fix it. They still pop up. The only thing i can think of is, either somebody did something so adaware wouldn't recognize it, or somebody did su'in with my ip...whatever it is, can you help at all? I'm usin' something that uses full screen and every time a pop up pops up, it crashes. i'm getting pretty frustrated with these punks ... i don't want their fake pop up stopper or their dating services or whatever else they keep tryin' to get me to go to. I just want 'em to stop! i'm getting sick of stuff popping up even when i'm not doing anything online...
    i dunno if you can help, but i figured it was worth a try..

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

okay, i think i stopped it...

if anyone else has this problem, check out http://www.computing.net/security/wwwboard...forum/2937.html to get info about it, and download this: http://www.panicware.com/process_download....prdid=PSSCANNER

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

+ Reply to Thread