+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unfinished loop...

http://www.pmdawnonline.com/~elle/loop.mp3

i dunno...does it sound too much like dr dre to anyone else? I hope it's not already su'in i've heard and thought i made it up.........

anyway, all i know i'm going to do next is change it a little as it goes and then add an insane ?uest-style drum beat at the end. waddaya think?

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

not too bad my man, you gotta get your hands on sum real synths and drum machines though and that shit'd be tight

yeah yeah....but like i said, my computer's too slow for fruity loops right now so i'm still stuck with cakewalk..

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

i said real drum machines and synths (kidding)

hahaha

yeah, those too...i don't think i have the money for 'em though...

+ Reply to Thread