PDA

View Full Version : We'll be gone for a while....

Deity
09-14-2002, 12:41 AM
Well Tybris and I are moving on Saturday the 14th...and it may be a few weeks before we get our telephone hooked up...so i hope that no one misses us too much while we are on hiatus (sp?) :wink: Hopefully the forum will still be up and running when we return :cool:

syxxpm
09-14-2002, 11:10 AM
safe journey... :wink:

Louis85
09-15-2002, 11:19 AM
You two have a good time! :rock:

Elizabeth
09-15-2002, 04:16 PM
You mean the two of you seriously got together? I thought that was just a joke???
Elizabeth

fd
09-15-2002, 06:56 PM
lol

i wish, hey deity what happened to that projected long distance relationship??? :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

lol.

let's all bow down to the powers of hax and his board for allowing this to happen

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

have a good time guys :wink:

Deity
09-16-2002, 04:03 PM
You mean the two of you seriously got together? I thought that was just a joke???
Elizabeth

Nope, he and i seriously got together....and if there is a wedding in the future, we will keep y'all posted :wink: LOLOL...no, seriously though, we are together and doing well...we got all of our stuff moved in and we are still in the process of putting things where they should go...(you know how it is when you move...) we still dont have an internet line (we are using the computer at our apartments' business center) but we will be back in full force before you know it :cool: