PDA

View Full Version : did everyone have a cool summer so far?

syxxpm
08-30-2002, 10:31 PM
where the fuck iz all ya allz :P

i missed you on the forums and chatrooms
how did your summer go guys?

frEk
08-30-2002, 11:48 PM
i start skool tuesday already, i'm really not ready for it.......feel like i aint really had a summer.....i think i'll enjoy being jobless though, till the next wave of bills come in that is

Terrick
08-31-2002, 12:29 AM
my summer was okay. I was in the chat and on the forums for about 90% of the time. i think i was probably sleepin' the other 10%.

syxxpm
08-31-2002, 11:20 AM
um which forum e this one was dead lolol

Terrick
08-31-2002, 03:33 PM
haha. i tried. there was a little goin' on on this forum. and when there was, i was ready to post.

BigRed82
08-31-2002, 03:54 PM
My summer was ok. I worked again at a famous little (not really, it's fairly large) candy plant which makes little candies with a certain letter on them that we all love and adore (not really). I made some good money to fix my car and pay some on other things that I need. I also went to florida for awhile so I suppose that my summer has been pretty good. Now that school has started (currently 2nd week) I feel like i'm lost and i'm forgetting something terribly important. Anybody else know the feeling I'm talking about?

Elizabeth
08-31-2002, 09:05 PM
My summer was pretty stressful... my job, home, future car, and credit were all and still are, falling down.

But, life is pretty good, I guess. It's good to be alive.
love
Elizabeth

Chief
08-31-2002, 10:11 PM
ive got a monkey

Deity
09-01-2002, 01:41 PM
my summer has been pretty cool overall...a little stressful since i have been preparing for a move and such...it really hasnt felt like a summer really, but my summers havent really felt like a true summer since i have been out of school, cause all i do is work the entire time...oh well :sad:

Tybris
09-01-2002, 02:38 PM
Summer, well I guess it is almost over and all. For the most part I enjoyed it, with the few life coasters that take you for a ride, but hey..it's all part of life right. I'm just glad I didn't have to endure a typical Houston summer cuz it wasn't as hot as normal, and now being up north its like summer has been over a for a week already. Oh well..bring on the Fall.

syxxpm
09-01-2002, 07:26 PM
how cute the lovebirds are getting adjusted to the new climate :)

coochie coochie coo :rock:

Deity
09-03-2002, 04:34 PM
how cute the lovebirds are getting adjusted to the new climate :)

Well actually Syxx, i havent had to do any adjusting since i was born and raised here, i am more than used to Seattle weather...and i doubt that Ty minds it too much cause he enjoys the cool weather and the rain; wont take too much getting used to it for him :wave:

syxxpm
09-03-2002, 06:26 PM
how cute the lovebirds are already adjusted.... :weird:

Louis85
09-04-2002, 09:09 AM
how cute the lovebirds are already adjusted.... :weird:

Wait, did I miss something? Did Ty move to Seattle to be with Diety or did he move there for another reason? Man, I always miss the info!

:donno:

syxxpm
09-04-2002, 10:58 AM
possibly :weird:

Foxy11
09-04-2002, 02:47 PM
Overall my summer was pretty good, I did the amusement park thing, caught up with some old friends from college, had an awesome birthday, saw my favorite band in concert twice, and got a new boyfriend :cool: :cool:

Deity
09-05-2002, 06:56 PM
Wait, did I miss something? Did Ty move to Seattle to be with Diety or did he move there for another reason? Man, I always miss the info!

Yes Louis, he did :thumup: Well, not just because of me, but that would have to be about 99.99% of the reason...we are moving into our new apartment on the 14th...and if there are any other developments, we will keep ya posted :cool: :wave:

Elizabeth
09-05-2002, 09:29 PM
Congratulations on the boyfriend!
love
Elizabeth

Foxy11
09-06-2002, 11:54 AM
Congratulations on the boyfriend!
love
Elizabeth

Thank you, coming off a bad break-up back in March, it really feels good to be with someone special. :)

Louis85
09-06-2002, 02:26 PM

Yes Louis, he did :thumup: Well, not just because of me, but that would have to be about 99.99% of the reason...we are moving into our new apartment on the 14th...and if there are any other developments, we will keep ya posted :cool: :wave:

Now that's nice D! It's good to see two of my favorite forum people hook up in real life! That such wonderful news it makes me want to cry. :cry: Treat her like a queen, Ty man. :cool2:

Chief
09-06-2002, 04:17 PM
coz and i are still waitin on "the package"... :itch:

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
09-06-2002, 09:10 PM
SUMMER? HOW'S MY SUMMER?! THEY STILL MAKE THOSE. i'VE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL FOR SO LONG THAT I FORGOT WAHT THAT IS. aS FOR MY SUMMER HAS HAD IT'S UPS AND DOWNS. OTHER THAN WORKING OVERTIME, BURING AN UNCLE, SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY AND DEPRESSON. mY SUMMER HAS BEEN GOING WELL. EVERYTIME I GOT INTO THE CHAT ROOM NO ONE WAS THERE. I'VE JUST BEEN HANGING LOOSE AND WATING FOR HAX TO INSTALL THE NEW PMBAWN WEBSITE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW ALBUM. WELL ENOUGH ABOUT ME, LETS TALK ABOUT YOU

IF YOU PUT WATER INTO A TEAPOT, IT BECOMES THE TEAPOT, PUT IT INTO A BOTTLE, IT BECOMES THE BOTTLE, WATER CAN FLOW OR IT CAN CRASH. BE WATER MY FRIEND

BRUCE LEE

Elizabeth
09-08-2002, 09:26 AM
what about?
Elizabeth

syxxpm
09-08-2002, 11:36 AM
old navy cargo pants :weird:

Elizabeth
09-08-2002, 09:31 PM
I'm proud to say, I don't own any.
Elizabeth