PDA

View Full Version : quiz poll

greentreee
10-17-2013, 06:39 PM
or some shit like this...or that or w/e....

so maybe like picking games for next sunday's match ups, ie, steelers/ravens, pats/jets or even maybe colts/broncos (odd, they're both horses)...anyways...

what will come first?

new PM Dawn CD
new Tool CD
new Van Halen CD

take your pick or guess...obviously there's no nfl discussions here so i figured i'd indulge in fantasy, well to a certain extent...i suppose 2 of the above bands have time on their side...(coughs)...

but my guess, sorry for a pretend spoiler but i'm picking Van Halen!!!
yea that's right, cuz why?

oh never mind, you people probably don't even care who opened for Van Halen on their last tour.

*edit* i almost forgot about 2007 too, ha, since i finally got to see Diamond Dave AND kymani! now i'm wondering if David Lee Roth is a PM Dawn fan

SaintHax
10-29-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm going to hold a little faith in Be...

wendyful04
11-16-2013, 12:34 AM
Pm dawn

wendyful04
11-16-2013, 12:34 AM
Who the hek is Tool?

greentreee
10-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Oh man…the drunken things drunks do on the internets….

ha.

I have to admit i'm not a PM Dawn super fan, but always enjoy the work they've done over the years.

The only reason i show up today is due to noticing another PM Dawn song I hadn't heard before, the one from X-Files soundtrack.

As I listened to the not so great upload quality (it was 5.9 mbs, since I download the stuff instead of watching it on youtube ( dial up life isn't what it used to be))…I pondered whether or not at some point in some time some band may try to remake it. I'll leave it that.

Anyways, always amazed every time I hear a new song, at least new to me brains.

I guess if there's slim chances of every getting a chance to hear any new material, there's always the hunt for good vinyl, now that it's back in fashion eh? Then again, some day I could be 60 years old looking in pawn shop cd bins and finding something special again.