PDA

View Full Version : New p.m.dawn interview!!!!

Doo-DooHead
07-14-2011, 07:08 AM
THE BLISSBOYS ARE ON THE AIR!!! YOU'RE WELCOME BITCHES!!!! (joking)http://www.blogtalkradio.com/reginaldford/2011/07/14/lotlradio-the-quietstorm-welcomes-pm-damn

Doo-DooHead
07-14-2011, 07:10 AM
We're doing another one next week!!! Stay tuned!!! and YES WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN A NEW ALBUM AS P.M. DAWN!!!

Chief
07-14-2011, 09:18 AM
Nice.... will listen to the interview a bit later today...

ChrisLDog
07-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Good news! I'll try to listen later today too.

Hero1
07-15-2011, 01:19 AM
That was a great interview.. but seriously .. DOC.. peace with you.. is absolutely incredible..straight up.. that blew me away.. that is the best track I've ever heard from you.. dope

Cory
07-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Doc - cool, cool interview!

Great to hear from both you and Be. I've gotta second what Hero1 said - Peace With You is it! Love it.

I've also got to agree with Be regarding the difference between today's music compared to that from the 80s and 90s. Today's music really is more about the lyrics than the music. For me, a lot of the stuff out there today sounds very generic and cookie-cutter. There's nothing really different or original anymore. That's what I miss most.

Looking forward to next week's interview...

Doo-DooHead
07-16-2011, 04:18 AM
that was a great interview.. But seriously .. Doc.. Peace with you.. Is absolutely incredible..straight up.. That blew me away.. That is the best track i've ever heard from you.. Dope

i can't believe i read that you wrote that.........i'm crying..........thanks a lot tim............
I just made my best critic like my work..........wooooooow!!! Still crying................that's a true story by the way man!!!

Doo-DooHead
07-16-2011, 04:20 AM
doc - cool, cool interview!

Great to hear from both you and be. I've gotta second what hero1 said - peace with you is it! Love it.

I've also got to agree with be regarding the difference between today's music compared to that from the 80s and 90s. Today's music really is more about the lyrics than the music. For me, a lot of the stuff out there today sounds very generic and cookie-cutter. There's nothing really different or original anymore. That's what i miss most.

Looking forward to next week's interview...

you people will never know or understand how much i want and need you to love me..........people have been very mean to me because of my decision to keep the bliss alive....................it means a lot to know that the utopianites still love me man...................thank you...........still crying like a bitch.........your fault hero!

Doo-DooHead
07-16-2011, 04:24 AM
Yo Hero call me when U can mate. We need to talk

Doo-DooHead
07-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Be Feels like cats don't put a serious effort into producing anymore. I have to agree as well.
I want to hear Samples in Hip Hop. As Long as I'm doing hip-hop, I will always include samples and scratching.
Its Just what I Like. I feel likemost artist are selfish and don't wanna pay anybody, so they try to do everything themselves, or utilize wack producers, and their music suffers.

Chief
07-17-2011, 04:23 PM
What about dogs?

Harmeister
07-18-2011, 11:33 AM
no one likes dogs chief... yo uknow that. it's all about the cats.

Cory
07-18-2011, 03:04 PM
...people have been very mean to me because of my decision to keep the bliss alive...

Really? Why??

I bet those same people who've been mean haven't had near the level of success PM Dawn has had. Keep the Bliss alive Doc! We need original, meaningful music. Both from PM Dawn and your solo self.

Doo-DooHead
07-18-2011, 10:32 PM
really? Why??

I bet those same people who've been mean haven't had near the level of success pm dawn has had. Keep the bliss alive doc! We need original, meaningful music. Both from pm dawn and your solo self.

people are stuck in their ways, and alot of people that i have trusted have tried to destroy me over jealousy, and their lack of recognizing the need for change.i am not just a hypeman, i am a cousin, a brother, a father, a son, and i was a good husband until my wife screwed up. I have to be more than i was to restore alot of things for myself and my family.when you see doc.g on the stage you see a true blisstatic tactician at work. Prince be asked me to join this brand 22 years ago, and i turned him down.....biggest mistake of my life. When he asked me again in 2005, i made the right choice. Today the p.m.dawn show consist of the doc of the dawn-doc.g performing all pm dawn classics, with my new music. I have recieved standing ovations, but what i will never tolerate is the bitch ass hating from youtubers, who dont know me or understand me.we can all be greater than we are, it is truly time for the bliss to rise up, and i cannot do it without you, the forum!!! I will never forsake this forum or the serum of strength that it provides to my utopian veins!!!!we ned to get involved all over again and remind the whole entire fucking world that we are the best. I need you all to email jon baker, the dinosaur who refuses to respect doc.g as the truth, and make him stop warring with me and seeing me as just another potential rapist like"dj minutemix aka j.c. The eternally wack one"i have helped soooooo many people in the last 5 years except doc.g and i have been paying for it. Now i have to build myself up and uplift this franchise again, and whoever doesnt respect the fact that i am the carrier of the matrix right now, shame on you.......leave!!!! I need people who love me for what i am and always have been.....that guy who drives 16 hours to your city, and kisses your babies and your baby's mother like he's running for office, the guy who ran be's bathwater, ironed his clothes, and did the soundcheck, the meet & greets, and met your family, drove to the hospital, to visit sick utopianites, invited you to red lobster with me & be, and paid your bill, iiiiiiiiiiiiii, ammmmmmmmm, the doc of the dawnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!i did not ask for this life..... I was chosen!!!!!!!i will be this way until god takes me home......period!!!!!!all of you have an experience with me if you met me,some of us eat burgers, and drink beer together, some us have made love!!!!!(women)the bottom line is i give my utopianites total access to me, and that will never change, all i ask in return is to be your champion!!!!

Harmeister
07-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Chief didn't call you back in the morning did he.... Loser. He's like that, did the same thing to my cat.

Twisted.Mellow
07-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Chief didn't call you back in the morning did he.... Loser. He's like that, did the same thing to my cat.

Chief did what with your cat now?

Chief
07-20-2011, 04:39 PM
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Harm......got an audible out of me....

Doo-DooHead
07-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Cheif tried to rape me once in peroria, his wife helped, she held my arms while it happened.
BASTARDS!!!
What They Took from me, I CAN NEVER GET BACK!!!

Word Lyfe™
07-23-2011, 03:59 AM
On last week's interview:
"da da da da daaa.. I'm Lovin it!"

Seriously, thanks Doc! (& Be)

Etherspin
07-23-2011, 06:04 AM
so great to hear you guys on air, nice interview. oh and Tim, don't call Giggles, its probably part of an elaborate practical joke, someone will answer and tell you they recovered his phone from the wreckage of a chopper or something..

TrEEtheRealest
07-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Just saying SUP to DOC....peace. lol.

TrEEtheRealest
07-26-2011, 08:06 PM
First time I heard PEACE WITH YOU....that is probably one of the best PM Dawn songs I've heard since the 2nd album. I'm so happy to hear a song like that made during this time period. I haven't kept up-to-date with what is going on, cuz this board is too liberal. lol. Love to those that were always cool.

Harmeister
07-27-2011, 10:58 PM
I guarantee you that I am not liberal. At one point Coz and I had an argument about who was more conservative... Chief, though, he's a tree huggin' loon if you ask me :)

Thannor
07-28-2011, 09:18 AM
I just wanted to say Thank You Doc. I loved the interview and it was great hearing Be.All that you have done will never be in vain. We all are here for you and with you. Music is no longer
the wonderful sound I am used to. There are a lot of singers that don't sing. They just talk their way through lyrics now.Thank you for keeping it real with us as we will always keep it real with you.

ElizabethX
07-28-2011, 05:40 PM
I love you guys. GROUP HUG.

And wtf is wrong with being a liberal or a tree hugger? It's all about love.

wendyful04
07-29-2011, 05:55 AM
I love you, Greg. Every day. I stood there, crying on the stairs of Gameworks that night you and Be had to make a detour somewhere and couldn't meet up (even though we hung out before and after that). I got your call and then stood there like a BabyCry with Mickey just staring up at me and people just walking up and down, past me. What a surprising reaction that was to me. From Day 1, I felt like you and Be were old friends and I can only imagine that many people feel the same way when they first meet you two. The Chosen Ones.

I really admire the way you look out for him. Like a parent-cousin. It's beautiful. You just fucken keep the bliss alive and fly right over those who can't handle it, and I love that shit! I remember referring to you as a "hype man" and I think some people considered that an insult. Hell no. If you could see what I see when I wrote that, you'd all want to be called that. Maybe I just don't understand the phrase the way others do. I don't know. Maybe "bliss champion" would have been a better choice of words.

Also:

Yo Hero call me when U can mate. We need to talk

You want to mate with him? You needed a comma real badly there, mate.

wendyful04
07-29-2011, 06:02 AM
Treehugger Face

ChrisLDog
07-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Yo Wendy, call me when you can mate.

wendyful04
07-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Yo Wendy, call me when you can mate.

I got him good.

Twisted.Mellow
07-31-2011, 06:05 PM
Bam!

ElizabethX
08-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Fuckers.

Twisted.Mellow
08-08-2011, 12:05 AM
Sorry Liz... did you type that or was it one of your kids?

LumtheMad
09-14-2011, 11:46 PM
Doc, try and not and let folks get you down. The music Prince BE made should be heard and i think it's cool as hell you continue to play great music while also creating it. Saw you guys in Cleveland and should've stopped by and shot the shit. I regret that. Hell, i should've found Louis as well and didn't do that.

Louis85
09-16-2011, 10:17 AM
Don't beat yourself up about it, Lum; it's not a big deal. We both enjoyed a great concert from the boyz that night! It was a dream come true for me to meet Prince Be and Doc G in person. I have nothing but great memories from that experience, so it was all good to me.

LumtheMad
09-17-2011, 11:18 AM
In the big scheme of things Louis, it wasn't a big deal BUT it was the chance to meet some interesting people and that is the aspect i was bummed about. My wife told me yesterday that she's sorry she urged me to split because she was exausted, She said if this were NOW, we would've stayed.

You know what this means fella's? Tour in Cleveland when the PM DAWN good time funnery begins once again! ---just sayin---

BigRed82
09-26-2011, 03:21 AM
YES WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN A NEW ALBUM AS P.M. DAWN!!!

Is this for real?