PDA

View Full Version : Brief update on the bliss

Doo-DooHead
06-11-2011, 06:18 AM
JUST WANT TO SAY HELLO. ITS DOC.G,
BE IS COOL, SLOW AND EZ WINS THE RACE.
I HAVE A SHOW COMING UP, PLEASE STAY TUNED,
MAY BE GOING TO CHINA, AND ALSO NEW HAVEN NEXT WEEK.
I AM DOING A SHOW AND SHOOTING A VIDEO OUT THERE.
BE COOL, STAY SAFE, GOD BLESS,
HAPPY BELATED TO DEAN, MISTRESS M I LOVE U ,
BABY COMEBACK!!! (Joking)

WENDY TAKE ME HOME TO DA 305 CITY,
TELL YA LADIES I HAVE BEDRULES!!!
COZ WHAT UP
DJ, PMFAN, BUTCHER, A TALE OF TWO TIMS,LOUIS, BOTH BRIANS, THANNOR, LOVE U ALL,
THE NUMBER IS THE SAME, THIS BLISS IS MAINTAINED,
DOC G WILL NEVER DIE AND NEVER LEAVING THE GAME!!!

Hero1
06-12-2011, 04:15 AM
Wow China sounds awesome! were you the guy who said "I want a girl from china/cause she has a tight vagina"? I remember that lyric from some of those tracks Be played ages ago.. :)

Doo-DooHead
06-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Wow China sounds awesome! were you the guy who said "I want a girl from china/cause she has a tight vagina"? I remember that lyric from some of those tracks Be played ages ago.. :)

Hey Timbo! I gotta be honest, Dude those were really Carzy times in my Life, When I was Paying my dues.
I was carrying Bags, Driving home Girlfriends Long Distance, and Watching some incredible things happen
In Famous Studios. I said so many Silly and Insane things without a drop of Anything in my system,x The problem
Is That I can't remember it all!!! So If U say I said it, I Have to believe U because I'm a sick Son of a Bitch!
Hope U Like the new ish as well. I'd love to read your review. By The Way, Lesson Learned, Doc.G Will never do or say anything to harm you ever again. A Blissboy is only as strong as His GREATEST UTOPIANITE.
Love U Tim!

Louis85
06-13-2011, 03:23 PM
Have a safe trip, sir!

ElizabethX
06-13-2011, 09:27 PM
OMG *head spinning*

Chief
06-17-2011, 01:48 PM
LOL.....have a good one sir

Mistress M
06-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Have a safe trip!!! And do some sightseeing!! China is supposed to be beautiful!

Doo-DooHead
06-23-2011, 10:07 PM
The trip is being negotiated right now. The waiting is what always drives me nuts.