PDA

View Full Version : AN EARLY BIRTHDAY WISH FOR COZ!!!

Louis85
08-05-2002, 04:15 PM
Happy Birthday man!

I know it's early but I am going on vacation at the end of the week and I wanted to return the favor! I hope you have many, many more. I will hoist a cranberry juice in your honor.

:coz:

Don't party too hard man!

Louis 8/5

syxxpm
08-05-2002, 06:56 PM
happy happy birthday coz youll get your goodies on saturday

Deity
08-05-2002, 08:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COZ!!! Wish i could be there with y'all on saturday to partay...but since you all live in the jersey/brooklyn area, i am S.O.L. :sad: Too bad too, cause i usually dont drink or party too much, but when i get in the mood to, .....whoa boy!! :wink: Things can get a little outta control if you know what i'm sayin..... :weird: ANyhoo...have a good one! (and drink another shot of Kettle One for me since i wont be there) :wink:

Hero1
08-05-2002, 11:22 PM
ill have a shot of vodka on ur birthday coz!! have a good time

Cozmo D
08-06-2002, 12:53 PM
I know it's early but I am going on vacation at the end of the week and I wanted to return the favor! I hope you have many, many more. I will hoist a cranberry juice in your honor.

Thanx Bruh, same to you man. Don't you drown now (gotta be whitewater right?).

happy happy birthday coz youll get your goodies on saturday

:umm: OK Syxx, now maybe you have me a little bit frightened...heheh just kiddin man, thanx!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COZ!!! Wish i could be there with y'all on saturday to partay...but since you all live in the jersey/brooklyn area, i am S.O.L. Too bad too, cause i usually dont drink or party too much, but when i get in the mood to, .....whoa boy!! Things can get a little outta control if you know what i'm sayin.....

Don't worry babe, we gonna make up for it in November...heheheh :wink: :coz: :naughty: :yum: :la:
I'm gonna bring a special bottle along just for the occasion...hey, and we can invite Skipper, so she can deliver that bang of hers...heheheheh
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thanx Sweet!

ill have a shot of vodka on ur birthday coz!! have a good time

Thanx Tim...make it a double!

EZ
Coz

Tybris
08-06-2002, 02:06 PM
Don't be hoggin all the spirits man..chug chug give..stop fuckin up the rotation..hehe

Happy b-day big man..

Party at our place in Nov..hehe...B.Y.O.G.(bring ya own girls)..can't have mine.. :thumup:

Cozmo D
08-06-2002, 03:23 PM
Party at our place in Nov..hehe...B.Y.O.G.(bring ya own girls)..can't have mine..

Wooooooooooops! Did I miss sumthin? :cool2:
Guess I've been a little too busy lately...ahhh well...guess I'll have to settle for a lick of lime...heheheh :yum: :rofl:

Thanx Ty!!! See ya then.

Deity
08-06-2002, 08:01 PM
Party at our place in Nov..hehe...B.Y.O.G.(bring ya own girls)..can't have mine.. :thumup:
:rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

Louis85
08-07-2002, 09:44 AM
Thanx Bruh, same to you man. Don't you drown now (gotta be whitewater right?).

No, actually it's a mini amusement park tour: Indiana Beach, Six Flags Great America in Chicago, and Michigan Adventure.

Unfortunately, I won't get to raft again until 2003 :sad: .

Cozmo D
08-07-2002, 10:12 AM
Sounds like fun anyway man...don't eat too much cotton candy! :thumup:

Chief
08-07-2002, 10:36 AM
happy bday coz.... :cool: hey louis..you too man...whens six flags great america man?

Louis85
08-07-2002, 03:40 PM
Thanks, Chief. I will be at SFGA on August 12th. Is that close to where you live?

Cozmo D
08-07-2002, 04:11 PM
Thanx Chief! :mrgreen: