PDA

View Full Version : State of the bliss address for march 2011

Doo-DooHead
03-27-2011, 10:06 PM
Okay dudes here it is,
u have 20 questions for be and i, and we will answer them truthfully.
We are doing this in place of the video due to be's health and he doesn't want to be filmed at this time. I apologize for the delay.

The faster u guys finish the faster i will post be's answer's and be also wanted me to tell you he loves ya'll , ya already know that though!

I love u all too!!!

Chief
03-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Do you believe the african"killer" honey bees will take over the north american continent?

Chief
03-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Do Jews really exist or are they a fabrication of the Third Reicht in an attempt to take over the archeology industry?

ElizabethX
03-27-2011, 10:35 PM
What do you see as the primary difference between yourself as a person and an artist now, versus 20 years ago?

Harmeister
03-28-2011, 06:59 AM
Will you actually come to my house to eat one of these days, or just go to the thai place we went to before?

syxxpm
03-28-2011, 01:55 PM
do you feel your music will go in a different direction when you return and if so how?

syxxpm
03-28-2011, 01:56 PM
also will you ever come back to dumont for some sugar free grape snapple? :)

syxxpm
03-28-2011, 01:57 PM
will greg have to hold his nuts to sing all the high notes in soncheynne?

Mistress M
03-28-2011, 02:59 PM
How is Be feeling?

Twisted.Mellow
03-28-2011, 05:00 PM
What does the future hold for Be, both musically and health wise? (That's a two-for-one question :) )

Twisted.Mellow
03-28-2011, 05:01 PM

Or will someone volunteer? (I'm looking at you, Chief)

Twisted.Mellow
03-28-2011, 05:02 PM
be also wanted me to tell you he loves ya'll , ya already know that though!

I love u all too!!!

Right back atcha fellas :)

Doo-DooHead
03-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Do you believe the african"killer" honey bees will take over the north american continent?

Be Says Unfortunately Yes!

Doo-DooHead
03-28-2011, 07:08 PM
What do you see as the primary difference between yourself as a person and an artist now, versus 20 years ago?

Be Says In A Nutshell I'm more cynical now as a person and an artist, and a Little more catious. I didn't think everybody was out to get me 20 years ago, Now I know they are out to get me. And I Particularly Don't Trust Family Members anymore. They used to be immune to my cynicism, now they are included.

Doo-DooHead
03-28-2011, 07:10 PM
How is Be feeling?

Be Say " I am okay. I'm not spectacular, but I am okay.

wendyful04
03-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Will you ever return to Miami?

Doo-DooHead
03-28-2011, 07:14 PM
What does the future hold for Be, both musically and health wise? (That's a two-for-one question :) )

Be Says" Fortunately, I STILL ENJOY DOING MUSIC. I want to do a few more albums. Will my Health allow me to do a few more albums? I don't know. I guess, I'm like any other normal person, Anything can take me out.

Doo-DooHead
03-28-2011, 07:18 PM

Be Says " Yes! LOL and I Know Greg is Looking forward to it!

Greg says" Only if Dawn Dishwashing liquid is involved

Doo-DooHead
03-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Will you ever return to Miami?

Be Says" I Hope So, But Doc Doesn't like driving anymore, so we gotta see."

Doc Says" It depends on a couple of things, Me being comfortable is number One, Second I have to have a vehicle
That is safe enough to transport you in your current condition, So Be Can Be comfortable too."

Doo-DooHead
03-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Will you actually come to my house to eat one of these days, or just go to the thai place we went to before?

Be Says The Thai Place, Because Your House isn't wheelchair accessible.

Greg Says, The Next time I'm In Boston, I'll Be there.

Doo-DooHead
03-28-2011, 07:44 PM
do jews really exist or are they a fabrication of the third reicht in an attempt to take over the archeology industry?

cheif please refrain from making these type of jokes it makes us uneasy.

Doo-DooHead
03-28-2011, 08:00 PM
IN CLOSING BE SAID TO SAY HE IS BASICALLY ALRIGHT, THE ONLY THING THAT UPSETS ME IS THAT I CAN'T DO THE WALK THIS WAY SHUFFLE WITH GREG NO MORE. THAT PISSES ME OFF.

I'm Basically a Wheelchair Prone One Legged Hip-Hop Pirate. LOL
The State Of The Bliss Is as Such. Me and Greg are continuing to work on Music and Our Children. That is what my life was devoted to before the amputation, and that won't change.
I'm looking forward to hearing all the One Leg Jokes Ya'll can make about me, Including Greg.

Chief
03-28-2011, 10:08 PM
awkward..:) No problem.never meant for either of them to get an actual response...just trying to let him know that this is still the same ol place..:) ...just let Be know that we are still here for him...We have never left

Twisted.Mellow
03-28-2011, 10:28 PM
What sort of one-legged jokes are you making about Be, Doc?

Harmeister
03-29-2011, 07:02 AM
Be Says The Thai Place, Because Your House isn't wheelchair accessible.

Greg Says, The Next time I'm In Boston, I'll Be there.

Actually, my house *IS* 100% wheelchair accessible. My mom lives with us, and she needs a wheel chair. When we rebuilt the house we added an elevator (yes, an elevator) so she could get to all the floors as well as a ground entrance. NO EXCUSES!!!

Word Lyfe™
03-29-2011, 03:19 PM
Hey, thanks for another Blissful Address. I have a question about the back catalog & YouTube: Will you guys ever get on to something like VEVO?? That way we get all the official vids & you can get revenue off 'em??
(Hale Bopp Regurgitations maybe?) :)

Damn I just thought of another question: Are there any pics of Bliss Studios floatin' around?

Cheers
-adrian

Mistress M
03-29-2011, 05:30 PM
awkward..:) No problem.never meant for either of them to get an actual response...just trying to let him know that this is still the same ol place..:) ...just let Be know that we are still here for him...We have never left

Second. :rock:

Also, if questions may still be asked, then ask Be if he is considering getting a peg leg like a pirate and if so, would that officially make him a booty pirate? :bootay:

ElizabethX
03-30-2011, 01:15 AM
lol at Chief-- ultimate fail!

Bonkman
03-31-2011, 05:09 PM
The music industry appears to be full of money-hungry, self-serving punks backed by all-consuming, worldwide corporate conglomerates. What are your thoughts, Be?

wendyful04
03-31-2011, 08:57 PM
I have studio vids and pics but....................I'll never share!

Hero1
04-02-2011, 03:17 AM
Good to hear Be is still kickin it ... do you guys plan on releasing any of the jim sullivan album? can we please get that faith in you remix released? It's brilliant.

Etherspin
04-03-2011, 04:06 AM
I have no question, just encouragement, Be is a courageous dude, to the point of stupidity.. I remember how difficult some parts of the Aussie stint were .. OOH and I remember all the April fools jokes you bastards.

VOTE +1 for Faith in you remix.. special mention as it was devoted to Cath at the concert over here.. the first and last time we heard that brilliant reworking... its more than a remix, if you hear the dub it isnt recognisable as Faith in You

ChrisLDog
04-04-2011, 01:43 PM
This remix, I want to hear it! If it's anything like the acoustic "If I Wuz U" or the retooling of " I Hate Myself for You" from F*cked (""Uoy Rof Flesym Etah I"). Those were spectacular!

Hero1
04-05-2011, 04:20 AM
This remix, I want to hear it! If it's anything like the acoustic "If I Wuz U" or the retooling of " I Hate Myself for You" from F*cked (""Uoy Rof Flesym Etah I"). Those were spectacular!

oh its better than those.. it sounds completely different but oh so brilliant!

ChrisLDog
04-05-2011, 01:15 PM
oh its better than those.. it sounds completely different but oh so brilliant!

You're just trying to make me feel bad now...

Louis85
04-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Doc and Be, it's great to hear from you both!

sdldawn
04-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Doc and Be, it's great to hear from you both! ^

Etherspin
04-09-2011, 04:42 AM
Much more dramatic reworking..

Hero1
04-11-2011, 05:11 AM
You're just trying to make me feel bad now...

I only heard it once..4 years ago! but I have great memories of it... I swear it sounded incredible..as soon as the beat comes in..it was "wow"!

Chief
04-11-2011, 07:50 AM
Yea.....when Brian221 and I heard it in Chicago, we were floored.....

Harmeister
04-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Doesn't count, Chief.

My 8 year old son could knock you flat on your butt...

Cory
04-20-2011, 06:10 PM
The music industry appears to be full of money-hungry, self-serving punks backed by all-consuming, worldwide corporate conglomerates. What are your thoughts, Be?

Everything is like that today unfortunately, not just main-stream music. The greed is depressing.

Thanks so much for the update Be and Doc! I only come on here every few weeks, but I'm still always eager to hear news from you guys and how everything's goin'...

Doo-DooHead
04-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Dudes I Apologize, I'm doing a lot of writing right now. Call me Up on my cell, and as soon as I get Be on The Phone we will answer these new questions.