PDA

View Full Version : bad movies

Hero1
08-01-2002, 09:37 PM
i just saw 1 of the stupidest movies last night..it made absolutely no sense..but i had to keep watching to see if it would eventually make sum sense..but no it didnt any sense at all! "the trigger effect"..and the guy who wrote this also wrote spiderman and is writing the screenplay 4 spiderman 2!

seen any movies where u wished u had that 90 mins of ur life back?

Louis85
08-02-2002, 09:26 PM
Oprah Winfrey's beloved "Beloved!" It sucked the life right out of me from start to finish. I should have known because I couldn't get thru the book (Pulitzer Prize and all). Clearly, the worst movie I ever went to the theatre to see.

Louis

frEk
08-02-2002, 09:52 PM
what the fuck was up with dogma?????? i mean i loved clerks and the lesbian one (chasing amy was it?), mall rats wasn't as good either but not nearly as lagging as dogma.......i still ain't seen jay and silent bob just because dogma sucked so bad

Deity
08-03-2002, 01:04 AM
Oprah Winfrey's beloved "Beloved!" It sucked the life right out of me from start to finish. I should have known because I couldn't get thru the book (Pulitzer Prize and all). Clearly, the worst movie I ever went to the theatre to see.

Louis

Damn, you actually paid to see that horrid thing? Well i am no better cause i saw it on tv, i kept thinkin it was gonna get better or something, but then the ending came...no such luck...i really wish i hadnt wasted my time with such crap...oh well live and learn

Cozmo D
08-04-2002, 12:15 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, Dogma SUCKED!!!

And luckily, I run like hell at the mere mention of Beloved, so fortunately I've never seen it. I'll make sure to do the same with that Trigger shit...heheheh

ChrisLDog
08-05-2002, 02:04 PM
Anyone else here like Dogma? I thought it was way better than Clerks and Mallrats. I haven't seen Chasing Amy or Jay and Silent Bob yet though.

Ah well, to each his own.

Louis85
08-05-2002, 04:07 PM
I liked "Chasing Amy" and I fell asleep on "Dogma."

Louis

Foxy11
08-05-2002, 04:45 PM
Anyone else here like Dogma? I thought it was way better than Clerks and Mallrats. I haven't seen Chasing Amy or Jay and Silent Bob yet though.

Ah well, to each his own.

Well I liked Dogma. I tolerated Beloved, but having to see Danny Glover's naked ass will forever haunt me (but I did enjoy the book).

syxxpm
08-05-2002, 07:00 PM
would you rather oprahs naked ass?

Deity
08-05-2002, 08:40 PM
i, unlike most people questioned, liked Dogma....but of all the Kevin Smith movies i still would have to say that Chasing Amy was best :thumup:

syxxpm
08-05-2002, 11:30 PM
the annoying friend made that movie

Mistress M
08-06-2002, 12:50 AM
I loved dogma -- I thought it was a really original script, and a very religious movie (even though alot of people got their panties in a twist over it). actually, the only Kevin smith movie to date I didn't like was Jay and Silent Bob strike back -- not as intellectual as his other movies.

For the original thread: the worst movie i have seen in my ENTIRE life was "Eraserhead" -- the student film of David Lynch -- I have never physically NEEDED a movie to end the way I needed this one to. I spent the last 30 minutes of it asking my friend "Is it over yet? Is it over yet?" :scared:

Foxy11
08-06-2002, 07:57 AM
would you rather oprahs naked ass?

Actually if I were in the business of choosing asses I'd probably opt for Vin Diesel's :yum:. Maybe they could do an action packed Beloved sequel where Diesel jumps out of a tub grabs a gun and just starts spraying Oprah...works for me

syxxpm
08-06-2002, 11:25 AM
haha it seems foxy would like some diesel fuel in her can and/or tank

Foxy11
08-06-2002, 12:05 PM
haha it seems foxy would like some diesel fuel in her can and/or tank

fill 'er up...*gasp* did I say that!!!! :rofl:

Cozmo D
08-06-2002, 12:30 PM
fill 'er up...*gasp* did I say that!!!!

Uh ohhhhh...methinks the dark side has claimed another victim. :cool:

Deity
08-06-2002, 08:16 PM
:rofl: all i know is...."i'll NEVER go back!!" :wink: :haha: :thumup:

Hero1
08-06-2002, 09:09 PM
:umm: ohhhhh shittttttttt

Louis85
08-07-2002, 09:38 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

syxxpm
08-07-2002, 11:04 AM
dam skippy :mrgreen:

fd
08-07-2002, 02:30 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

who said kid 'n' play?

Mistress M
08-08-2002, 02:00 AM
Dude, better you than me -- there's just something about a miniature woman living in a radiator and stepping on falling sperm while a cow fetus cries incessantly in the background which make a brainless sitcom look almost good in comparison... :freak:

Skipper Blue
08-10-2002, 10:16 PM
I LOVED Dogma. It is one of my FAVORITE movies, of course, it helps to be raised catholic, which i wasn't really but i went to catholic school for 5 years. Of course, I also thought Bud Cort was great in Harold and Maude as well. so what do I know. *sigh* One of the worst movies I ever saw I forget the title but it had a theme song that went like "you are at the cross roads of your life" it was on late at night and there were these bad kids that road around being evil and they went to school and tried to molest girls in school and stuff and they hotrodded through town and drank beer from white cans with black letters that said "Beer" and there were no adults anywhere that I could see until the end at this school dance. The guy running at the beginning of the movie came to the town and cleaned up the bad kids (by murdering them). All I could think of (besides why the hell was I watching that crap) was why the hell are these kids going to school if there aren't any adults around? Not even in town. It was always the kids that were talking. No back ground people. Well, I am off to watch Rumble Fish.

Cozmo D
08-12-2002, 01:58 AM
I was raised catholic...I went to catholic school...My aunt is a nun...Dogma SUCKED!!! :flipoff: :mrgreen: :rofl:

frEk
08-12-2002, 02:05 AM
oh shit! HAHAHAHA

syxxpm
08-12-2002, 11:24 AM
coz 316

Elizabeth
08-14-2002, 11:27 PM
I liked Dogma.

And yes, I cannot sit thru almost any David Lynch movie. I love abstract things, and usually I can make some kind of personal sense out of them.... but damn.

And yes, I come from a Catholic family, but I wasn't raised Catholic.
Elizabeth