PDA

View Full Version : Old School Show Question for Be and Giggles.

Boogie
05-20-2009, 11:27 PM
I have a question for Be and Giggles. I host a old school radio show on my radio stations on Sunday nights. I am trying to get phone interviews with some big old school names. So far I have got MC Hammer lined up for an interview, and I would love to do phone interview with you guys. Ever since I have heard the interview that you all did with Mancow and I heard him cry I have wanted to interview yall. I am sorry if I am going against some website rule by asking this. The last thing I want to do is offend you guys. To have an interview with you all for my old school show would be a dream come true for me. I know I am one of your biggest fans and not a week goes by that I don't listen to at least 2 of your CD's . So I am just asking. Again if I have over stepped some bounds here I truly apologize. Thank you for your time. If you want to email me it is Boogie@hot933.fm . I am the #1 afternoon DJ in Austin so this interview would be very professional and heard by a lot of people. Ok I have talked to much. Thanks again for your time.

wendyful04
05-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Do you have their new music? (2008)

Chief
05-21-2009, 11:12 AM
LOL....Boogie is tippy toeing around here..ya big nancy....what rules???? LOL.......How u been man?????

Doo-DooHead
05-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Cheif Give him my Cell Behind the scenes, What's up Boogie Man.

Boogie
05-22-2009, 12:48 PM
I have been good Chief. I just know there are certain things on this board that are never to be mentioned i.e. F*cked Music, Certain Songs. I just wasn't sure if interviews were something that you should never ask for. Also because I am a fan I would be getting a big thrill out of it for myself so I felt guilty asking for the interview. So yes I guess I was tip toeing a litte :)

DJ Detroit Butcher
05-27-2009, 05:32 PM
There is no spoon.