PDA

View Full Version : Canada has swalled me hole

dreamrib
01-07-2009, 10:15 AM
(SHOULD BE Swallowed)

hey guys,
I finally crawled out of the mounds of snow to let everyone know i'm still kicking. Still hanging up here doing immigration work, volunteering a lot, etc to keep busy til I can work.

I miss you guys, I hope all is well. I will check in again soon. As my luck goes, you guys know its not the best. Well geez its been 7-8 years since his heart attack. A few months back he has lost his voice and they couldn't figure out why. Tes

Louis85
01-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Hey Lisa, sorry to hear about you father is it or significant other? I hope his condition improves. Great to hear from you.

Mistress M
01-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Lisa, I'm sorry to hear about the vocal chords and cancer stuff. I hope everything turns out ok.

Thanks for checking in so we know what's going on with you! :buds:

dreamrib
01-08-2009, 10:48 AM
thanks guys. its a lot to swallow but have to, its my Deddy (no I didn't spell it wrong, i'm from the south its pro nounced Dea-dee). He's keeping in good spirits, and I actually made him laugh when I told him he could go ask for a refund on the haircut he just got when were talking about him losing his hair. I'm so glad I'm able to go home so I can take him to treatment and just be with him.

As for cold Louis, damn right. I walk around in no less than 2 layers all the time. It'll be nice to go home where its warmer at least a bit. Im thinking I should buy stock in theromal clothing!

so few more days of cold and then i'll be home.

dreamrib
01-14-2009, 07:51 PM
damn guys its way to quiet around here. its like a ghost town. You guys know i usually dont bite, lol, so feel free to actually talk back.

anyway, im not home in VA visiting my Deddy and family. If nothing else at least its warmer here than in Canada.

wendyful04
01-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Do you ever wake up in Canada and it's just so cold that you cancel your whole day, even though you're not snowed in or anything? Like, you're just too cold to go on?