PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin gets pranked

Wheeljak
11-03-2008, 08:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ7Zb0X6zTc&feature=related

This is a prank call at the expense of Sarah Palin, courtesy of a duo of DJs on a Montreal morning show. They get her SO good, and she just eats it all up until they unmask themselves. She's so gullible, that it's alarming to me that she actually has a shot at holding a major Federal office...

Mistress M
11-04-2008, 11:23 AM
It would be fucking hilarious if this woman wasn't like two steps away from the whitehouse...

ElizabethX
11-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Yeah, scary.

Mistress M
11-05-2008, 01:00 PM
I felt a little bad for her, as a human being, while she was up there during McCain's concession speech looking like she was going to cry. I think she is smart enough to know that this was as close as she will ever get to the White House. I would imagine it's like the Miss USA pageant all over again...

Louis85
11-05-2008, 02:49 PM
The video has been removed. :(

ElizabethX
11-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Don't feel bad for her. She'll just return to Alaska and try to start her own country where she can drill oil til the next sunrise, and shoot as many animals from the air as possible.

syxxpm
11-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Don't feel bad for her. She'll just return to Alaska and try to start her own country where she can drill oil til the next sunrise, and shoot as many animals from the air as possible.

does that mean they throw moose in the air and someone shouts PULL...and she shoots em like skeet?....( i dont know why i had that visual...)