PDA

View Full Version : To the Moderators and owner

filmwizdaddy
07-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Greetings

My name is BA, formerly known as Filmwizdaddy. I was banned here for my comments 2 years ago. I did not apologize back then but I want to apologize for any stupid remark I made back then.

I was wondering if at all possible I can re instate my old name here. If not I can understand. At least I can say that I came clean to the best of my ability. Thanks.:rock:

-BA

Cozmo D
07-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Welcome back Filmwiz! Your old name has been unbanned. :)

Cozmo D
07-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Once you sign in as Filmwizdaddy post a reply here. Once we see it we will merge your BA account into your FW account.

filmwizdaddy
07-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!! I appreciate it.

Hero1
07-07-2008, 07:27 AM
wow filmwiz how you going man? that del album was disappointing hey

filmwizdaddy
07-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Yeah I haven't checked out the Del album. I haven't been in the mood for some Hiero stuff for about 2 years. I got all my cds stolen in west Hollywood. I mean all about 962 cds or so. I have not bought an album, you know splurging about one a week for 2 years now. I feel different about spending so much money on cds that are disapointing. I still like Pep Love and his old stuff. I went on Itunes and bought some of my fav singles from Heiro. I guess I will get my favorites. I want to rebuy the emosia album. I like the song figure 8 and a couple others. I need to find that cd. Any ways how has been with you?

ElizabethX
07-11-2008, 01:08 PM
What happened?

filmwizdaddy
07-11-2008, 07:42 PM
What happened?

About when I was in LA or how I got banned from this place?

I was in LA and had a scuffle with some street kids. One of the dudes on the street ran off with my car key. and then later stole everything in my car. I had clothes, music...etc. They couldnt retrieve anything I had.

ON how I got banned from this place was I had a big stupid mouth. I think I pissed off Coz. Said some stupid stuff.

But I am happy to be back or whatever.

syxxpm
07-12-2008, 01:36 PM
welcome back mr wizzer :D

Cozmo D
07-14-2008, 06:16 PM
ON how I got banned from this place was I had a big stupid mouth. I think I pissed off Coz. Said some stupid stuff.
You insulted me with some extremely racist attacks, but it was Hax that you pissed off and who banned you.

I hope I haven't pissed him off too much by letting you back, because he was pretty vehement about your ban being for life. I suggest that you stay on your Ps and Qs. ;)

filmwizdaddy
07-14-2008, 07:19 PM
You insulted me with some extremely racist attacks, but it was Hax that you pissed off and who banned you.

I hope I haven't pissed him off too much by letting you back, because he was pretty vehement about your ban being for life. I suggest that you stay on your Ps and Qs. ;)

I do not remember what I said to Hax that pissed him off. Can you refresh my memory. I remember having opinions about rappers or something with you. AH ut I do not remember everything. Hmmm......

Cozmo D
07-14-2008, 07:55 PM
I do not remember what I said to Hax that pissed him off. Can you refresh my memory. I remember having opinions about rappers or something with you. AH ut I do not remember everything. Hmmm......

Do that again COZ.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Just NOW. Hax he is just a wanna be biker who is a white trash nothing. I didn't get arrested in Elijay.........just blame it on Michael. Hax does not know Prince Be from ADAM. Hax just appeared one night like chicken shit. Hax was never the admin nore was coz.......it was Brian 221 and Eternals Layer. They were and are the fans. Coz was just a normal joe like me on the website. Hax is gay and is a level 1 newbie at hacking. DIdn't I say a longtime ago Wouldn't it be interesting if we hack Hax. I wonder what it would be like to HACK his "System" I just remember several times I was in the hospital....I wonder who is medic in here. Life...... is not virtual reality my friend. So tell Coz he can be A Bitch Nigger Baboon.

:tiphat:

filmwizdaddy
07-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Sorry for that..........

filmwizdaddy
07-14-2008, 08:58 PM
Just to let you know a little more info. AT the time it was before I entered a mental facility for some delusions. I am not taking my comments lightly at all. I do apologize for them. I now am on my feet working hard in this day and age. I work two jobs, providing for myself,etc. Everyting is right now................again sorry for the commments.

filmwizdaddy
07-14-2008, 09:09 PM
As you can tell none of it makes any damn sense what so ever...............Just some crazy shit..........why would I say any of that.

Cozmo D
07-14-2008, 10:10 PM
AT the time it was before I entered a mental facility for some delusions.

Yeah, we were aware of that, which is why we allowed you to continue for as long as we did. If you click the button next to your name in the quote it will take you to the thread.

You were always a valued member here, and it's because that we knew you were suffering from mental illness that we were lenient then and forgiving now. I hope you are well now and continue to be. :)

Doo-DooHead
07-15-2008, 02:34 AM
besides, coz looks Like fozzy Bear, and Not a baboon!!!

Hero1
07-15-2008, 03:31 AM
Yeah you were good value around here for a long time and then u flipped..didn't make much sense to me at the time..but glad you are now back on your feet..

Etherspin
07-15-2008, 04:35 AM
its excellent that you are back - it was clear that you werent well but those were horrible comments... so glad to hear you are in control and stuff is working for you..

as for Giggles - thanks a bunch .. now I hear Coz's voice with fozzys woka woka woka laughter after it in my waking nightmares !!

Wheeljak
07-15-2008, 03:17 PM
I think your apology is enough; let's just let sleeping dogs lie.
Welcome back to the forum, filmwizdaddy. I was not around when you were posting here, but I've read a lot of your old posts. Your posts were really interesting before you went insane. I'm glad you're healthy again, and I'm glad you're back.
Filmwizdaddy, I'm Wheeljak. It's a pleasure.:cheers:

Wheeljak
07-15-2008, 03:20 PM
besides, coz looks Like fozzy Bear, and Not a baboon!!!

DUDE! YOU ARE RIGHT!
I never thought of it before. They even wear the same hat.
Cozmo says "Wikki wikki wikki",
and Fozzy says "Waka waka waka"!

That's pretty amazing.

DJ Detroit Butcher
07-18-2008, 05:53 AM
"Cozmo says "Wikki wikki wikki",
and Fozzy says "Waka waka waka"!"

Thanks I just spit my coffee all over the monitor

Mistress M
07-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Filmwiz, I'm glad you were able to get through it and come back. :buds: