PDA

View Full Version : Doc G in his applebottom jeans...

pmFan
06-25-2008, 12:00 AM
pointed out to us at the show by Be. Hey, WheelJak - how did Be put it? Did you get some pics? :clap:

Hero1
06-25-2008, 06:13 AM
his jeans from australia were the best hah

Etherspin
06-25-2008, 06:25 AM
never speak of that again ...

Doo-DooHead
06-25-2008, 08:43 PM
never speak of that again ...
I AGREE ETHERSPIN. I MISS YOU OLD FRIEND BUT I SHALL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!
PRINCE BE IS JUST JEALOUS OF ME BECAUSE I HAVE A GREAT ASS, LADY'S LOVE IT, AND HIS ASS RAN AWAY IN 1997 AND HE NEVER FOUND IT!!!
HIS LEGS JUST CONNECT INTO HIS BACK NOW. THE TRUTH IS EVERY PAIR OF JEANS I PUT ON TURN INTO APPLEBOTTOMS BECAUSE I AM THE ASSAPOPOLIS OF BLISS BABY!!!:rock::clap::cheers:

Harmeister
06-26-2008, 08:02 AM
THE TRUTH IS EVERY PAIR OF JEANS I PUT ON TURN INTO APPLEBOTTOMS

Doc admits he's got a girlish figure? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Bottoms , the first line says: Apple Bottoms is a clothing line for women

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, need to tell us something Doc? :p

Harmeister
06-26-2008, 08:04 AM
better yet, the last line of the first paragraph: The name of the brand is derived from a slang term for a woman with large, rounded buttocks.

There you have it. Doc is a woman with a large rounded buttocks. The dreads are just a way to hide is long flowing black womanly hair.

Mistress M
06-26-2008, 09:25 AM
Hey, the group needed some more estrogen. Greg's androgyny helps soothe Be's issues with black women in a safe, non-judgemental way... ;)

syxxpm
06-26-2008, 01:10 PM
so in essence be sings like a woman and greg is shaped like one?

Harmeister
06-26-2008, 03:42 PM
:eek:

:rock::rock::rotfl::rotf:

Etherspin
06-26-2008, 04:13 PM
I AGREE ETHERSPIN. I MISS YOU OLD FRIEND BUT I SHALL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!
PRINCE BE IS JUST JEALOUS OF ME BECAUSE I HAVE A GREAT ASS, LADY'S LOVE IT, AND HIS ASS RAN AWAY IN 1997 AND HE NEVER FOUND IT!!!
HIS LEGS JUST CONNECT INTO HIS BACK NOW. THE TRUTH IS EVERY PAIR OF JEANS I PUT ON TURN INTO APPLEBOTTOMS BECAUSE I AM THE ASSAPOPOLIS OF BLISS BABY!!!:rock::clap::cheers:

as with the first time WE SHALL HOOK THAT SHIT UP !!! :rock:
get ur shapely ass out here

Hero1
06-26-2008, 05:19 PM
get ur shapely ass out here

I can't believe you just said that.. :whaaat:

Twisted.Mellow
06-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Uh oh... Tim is turning... Come back to the hetro side son!

Twisted.Mellow
06-26-2008, 06:44 PM

:clap:

Tshaw
06-26-2008, 09:59 PM
This shit reminds me of that C&C Music Factory song.....
Things That Make You Go Hmmmm??????
:think::think::think::think::think::think::think:: think:

Doo-DooHead
06-28-2008, 11:09 PM
it Was A Joke Man, But Women Tell Me All The Time That They Look At My Ass, The Way Guys Look At A Women's Ass.
i'm Not Gay(sorry Tree & Hero 1) But I Do Have A Pretty Awesome Ass, I'm Actually Thinking About Starting A Blissed Out Booty Underwear Line For Dudes With My "gift", Even After The Show Chicks Slap My Ass And Feed Me Patron Hoping To Spend A Night With The "assapopolis Of Bliss" It's Pretty Cool!

Doo-DooHead
06-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Hey, the group needed some more estrogen. Greg's androgyny helps soothe Be's issues with black women in a safe, non-judgemental way... ;)
YEAH, THE EXACT SAME WAY DEEJAY "SOOOOOTHED" YOU IN THE SHOWER LAST YEAR!!!!LOL

wendyful04
06-28-2008, 11:54 PM
I never noticed your ass.
You hide it.

ElizabethX
06-30-2008, 05:58 PM

hmm... ?:confused:

Wheeljak
07-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Giggles had them Apple Bottom jeans,
Boots with the fur (with the fur!)
And then Elizabeth bitched him out for wearing boots lined with fur.

ElizabethX
07-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Yeah, well there's plenty of people who don't consider themselves activists or vegetarians who are against fur. I've never been for fur.

Faux fur is cool.

Wheeljak
07-01-2008, 04:30 PM
YEAH, THE EXACT SAME WAY DEEJAY "SOOOOOTHED" YOU IN THE SHOWER LAST YEAR!!!!LOL

Wasn't me, Doc; I've never laid a finger on 'er.
I know why you'd think that, though-- considering that she named her handheld shower-massage after me.

"Yesss, DJ! Pulsating stream! Ohh, DJ!"

pmFan
07-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Faux fur is cool.fur-burgers are cool, too!:lick: :muff:
:haha::haha:

ElizabethX
07-01-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm sure that's gross or offensive.

Twisted.Mellow
07-01-2008, 07:23 PM
fur-burgers are cool, too!:lick: :muff:
:haha::haha:

You da man, pm!

wendyful04
07-01-2008, 07:55 PM
What is this, horny week or something?

Wheeljak
07-01-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm sure that's gross or offensive.
Don't worry, Liz... it's all vagitarian.

ElizabethX
07-02-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm sorry, that's just so unsexy.

Wheeljak
07-02-2008, 01:41 PM

I'm sure that pmFan is gonna be in a deep depression for the rest of the week, knowing how unsexy you find him.:haha:

Don't jump, Chris! You have so much to live for!!

ElizabethX
07-02-2008, 02:33 PM
I never said HE was unsexy. Quit starting trouble.

However, I think any guy who says anything like that to a girl in person has a good chance of getting a smack. :P

Wheeljak
07-02-2008, 02:51 PM
I never said HE was unsexy. Quit starting trouble.
Why? You start trouble too, "Ian's sister."

However, I think any guy who says anything like that to a girl in person has a good chance of getting a smack. :PYeah, you're right, and I can tell you for certain that pmFan wouldn't say something like that in the presence of a lady, and I would expect that none of the rest of us would, either. Come to think of it, I don't think I've even put the words "fur" and "burger" into one word, ever.
Liz, please keep in mind that this thread is a guy-talk thread. Please adjust your expectations of decorum accordingly, and keep your judgments to yourself.

Twisted.Mellow
07-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Here ya go fellas - seafood tacos all round!

Wheeljak
07-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Here ya go fellas - seafood tacos all round!
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

wendyful04
07-02-2008, 04:41 PM
dirty dogs

ChrisLDog
07-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Bearded clam, anyone?

wendyful04
07-02-2008, 08:17 PM
hookers

Twisted.Mellow
07-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Slit. Gash. Lovelips.

wendyful04
07-02-2008, 09:06 PM
two turntables and a microphone
tube steak and two mini-potatoes
a christmas stocking and jingle bells
1 banana, 2 fuzzy peaches
italian sausage and meatballs

Wheeljak
07-02-2008, 09:50 PM
two turntables and a microphone
That's funny! I've never heard that one before. It would work so well for me, too.
"Hello, my name is DJ. Would you like to see my two turntables and a microphone?"
Would you like to sing into it?

wendyful04
07-02-2008, 10:17 PM
schlong
wienersnitzel
cocker spaniel
hot dog and buttered buns

syxxpm
07-03-2008, 09:01 AM
purple headed yogurt slinger
cheney
meat curtains(vagina)
meat igloo(vagina)
whale harpoon
bumble bee can (smells like fish)
bearded clam

wendyful04
07-03-2008, 10:58 AM
slinky
winky
gerkin (that you be jerkin')
boner
poker
clam digger (oooh that's a good one for this thread)
piccolo
that swangin' thang
morning glory
main vein
firehose

Bonkman
07-05-2008, 03:16 AM
did anyone cover?...

ding dong
One-Eyed Willy
tent pole
Mr. Happy (hey, Robin Williams said it!)
lolli (you can make it pop)
third leg
trouser snake
Tab A
Slot B
lower lips
muff dive (dive, dive...we dive at five!)
love muffin
cherry pie
cream puff (so much food!)
love glove
sugar walls (that's Sheena Easton's!)

Twisted.Mellow
07-05-2008, 05:08 AM
Boys:
------
Wang
Johnson
Meat Whistle
Love Lance
Plasma Shaft

Girls:
------
Love Purse
Sideways smile
Vertical wound
Finger warmer

Bonkman
07-05-2008, 05:50 PM
We forgot the classic...

Heat seeking moisture missile

wendyful04
07-05-2008, 09:56 PM
VAGINA:
cotton candy
cotton ball
penis flytrap
secret garden
pussywillow
moisture dome
tunnel of love
happy cave
receptacle
home base
headquarters
golden retriever
coctagon
cumspace
cherry pie

pmFan
07-06-2008, 09:41 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
My belly hurts from laughing so hard! Too bad I didn't take my laptop out of town with me!

Liz, sorry the idea of cunnilingus makes you want to :puke: - I have only known one other girl who did not want anything to do with that. Of course, we only dated for a short time after that... :haha:

DJ - I am cracking up here!

ElizabethX
07-11-2008, 12:58 PM
DJ, you are in the "presence" of ladies... or do you guys only refrain from using such language when you have the possibility of being physically slapped? I guess those of us who hear you say these things via the internet are lucky, since we get insight into how you truly feel? Naturally you guys can say what you like and I have to take it or leave. Likewise, you can take what I say or leave... and you really don't need to tell me how to conduct myself. I expressed my thoughts about your thoughts, but I didn't tell you what you have to do. By the way, I didn't know I was in a private mens-only conversation. I thought I was just in Leisure World.

I just think that if these are the ideas that anyone actually thinks of when they think of a woman's body, it's disgusted, unromantic, unsexy, and totally unappealing. It's a crude and cartoonish way of expressing/describing something beautiful. IMHO

pmFan... you seem to think that I'm disgusted by oral sex? No. I just don't think it's funny or cute when the female body is made into something to be ridiculed or mocked. I would never let anyone come close to touching me if I knew any of these phrases were part of their inner (or outer) dialogue about my or any other woman's body. How degrading.

Wheeljak
07-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Lighten up, Francis.

ElizabethX
07-11-2008, 01:32 PM
haha

Harmeister
07-11-2008, 01:52 PM
So now you are telling her to go on a diet too? You're digging yourself deeper and deeper in a hole there Wheel

ElizabethX
07-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Yeah, DJ.

Wheeljak
07-11-2008, 02:47 PM
So now you are telling her to go on a diet too? You're digging yourself deeper and deeper in a hole there Wheel
Here's a clip from Stripes: the source of "Lighten up, Francis."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=einZgVrnfG0

Harmeister
07-11-2008, 02:57 PM
I don't care *where* it came from, you told her to go on a diet because she could stand to lose some weight, hence lighten up. From where I stand, defending yourself is a slippery slope my friend.

ElizabethX
07-11-2008, 02:59 PM
DJ thinks he knows everything before we do.

DJ, you are indeed on a slippery slope.

pmFan
07-11-2008, 03:14 PM
pmFan... you seem to think that I'm disgusted by oral sex? No. I just don't think it's funny or cute when the female body is made into something to be ridiculed or mocked.
I misunderstood you. When you said "I'm sure that's gross or offensive.", I thought you were referring to the concept, but you were referring to the term used, right? Pronouns can be so confusing if you don't know what the other person meant...

I don't see it as ridiculing or mocking - just a pet name. Degrading? How?

ElizabethX
07-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Oops, my bad! I might have chosen my words better then.

Well, a pet name is cute or endearing. Do you really feel that something like (cringe) "fur burger" or whatever it was, is either? Would you ever call a loved one or loved thing this openly and unashamed?

To put it maybe a more understandable way... we both have daughters, right? When a daughter of yours is dating, do you think you'd like the young man coming to see her to be talking or thinking about her anatomy in that way?

Or maybe I'm just too much into romance/poetry??? I don't know. I know that on some things (including this) I can seem like a prude, but I just think it's too far from being ladies and gentlemen for my liking. Yeah, that's mho, but I'd be willing to bet that most or at least half of women agree with me. And while we are at it, I'll even wager half of men. Maybe that's optimistic of me....

Now I'm off to lighten up, Francis.

ElizabethX
07-11-2008, 03:24 PM
That's from Stripes, btw.

pmFan
07-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Would you ever call a loved one or loved thing this openly and unashamed?I don't call people fur burgers, and I don't think of body parts as loved things...

To put it maybe a more understandable way... we both have daughters, right? When a daughter of yours is dating, do you think you'd like the young man coming to see her to be talking or thinking about her anatomy in that way?Above all, I don't want to hear a boyfriend referring to any part of my daughter's sexual anatomy - in any way, crude or otherwise.

Or maybe I'm just too much into romance/poetry??? Well, of course I agree that it is not romantic! I was not trying to be romantic...

ElizabethX
07-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Well I wouldn't expect you to call people that, but we were talking about "pet names"... it just happened to be about a "thing". I threw "people" in there since we often have pet names for people.

Of course you don't want to hear a boyfriend referring to your daughter in probably any sexual way. That aside, I would rather have a potential future son-in-law talk or think about her with respect-- even in terms of the physical and sexual. If you knew that was how he spoke or how he felt, that would affect your opinion of him, no? At the very least, I'd want my daughter to sleep with someone mature who didn't find her vagina humorous or ridiculous (are not these names we've discussed ridiculous?). Those pet names are intended to be funny in some sense, right? You can have graphic thoughts and want to have sex with someone without that kind of approach to genitalia and sexuality. I suppose it's not for everyone, but again, these are just my personal outlooks on life, sex, and respect. I think we deserve the best. "We" being women, "we" being our daughters, "we" being people.

Well I'm glad we can at least agree on the level of romance in those terms. :)

ElizabethX
07-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Also, I think it is apparent that you don't look at body parts as "loved things". My instinct is to feel this is negative, but I feel this could be positive if the result is the opposite of objectification. I don't think that's occurring, however.

Chief
07-11-2008, 04:54 PM
bwhahahyahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahh...re ally???????????????? bwhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahhahha . Are you seriously getting worked up over "slang" terms????

Wheeljak
07-11-2008, 05:36 PM
bwhahahyahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahh...re ally???????????????? bwhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahhahha . Are you seriously getting worked up over "slang" terms????

From now on, to protect ElizabethX's tender ears:

"penis" will henceforth be referred to as "wingle-wongle"
"vagina" will henceforth be referred to as "hoo-hoo".

Thank you for your cooperation.

pmFan
07-12-2008, 02:09 AM
HA HA HA hoo-hoo HA HA HA HA!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

wendyful04
07-12-2008, 07:38 AM
someone said "slippery slope"

syxxpm
07-12-2008, 01:26 PM
i prefer meat igloo!

ElizabethX
07-15-2008, 11:51 AM

Nope. Just letting you know how disgusting and unsexy it is. :)

ElizabethX
07-15-2008, 11:52 AM
From now on, to protect ElizabethX's tender ears:

"penis" will henceforth be referred to as "wingle-wongle"
"vagina" will henceforth be referred to as "hoo-hoo".

Thank you for your cooperation.

So apparently you think that "vagina" is as tasteless as "fur burger". Interesting.

Wheeljak
07-15-2008, 02:49 PM
So apparently you think that "vagina" is as tasteless as "fur burger". Interesting.

You forgot penis.
The penis: mightier than the sword.

Chief
07-15-2008, 03:00 PM
for a thousand Alex....and your mothers a whore!@!!

pmFan
07-15-2008, 05:00 PM
So apparently you think that "vagina" is as tasteless as "fur burger". Interesting.tasteless? On the contrary - both are equally flavorful!:haha::haha::haha:

Sorry, I couldn't resist!:lmao: I crack me up!

Twisted.Mellow
07-15-2008, 06:17 PM
tasteless? On the contrary - both are equally flavorful!:haha::haha::haha:

Sorry, I couldn't resist!:lmao: I crack me up!

Werd!

Chief
07-16-2008, 02:36 PM
got me to laugh...and thats all that matters...bwhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahah

Doo-DooHead
07-17-2008, 10:24 AM
Woooooooooo!!!! hold on there Beth-A-Roonie!!!
A Vagina is a very Unique and beautiful gift, No one Vagina taste or smells alike, and it must be thoroughly respected by it's owner and it's owner's Lover. do not be ashamed of such a Gloooooorrrrrrrius word Bethalourious One. Bethalamu. Bethalina, I Can go Onnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

ElizabethX
07-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Vagina is just fine by me.

ElizabethX
07-17-2008, 12:36 PM
And I pretty much agree with everything you said.

wendyful04
07-17-2008, 12:37 PM
cock
needle of love
torpedo
wanker
little guy
stumpy

wendyful04
07-17-2008, 12:41 PM
I hate the commercials for Vagisil. Wtf is Vagisil for, and why did they name it that? How does it feel to stand in line to pay while holding some Vagisil? Can Vagisil be used as a stocking stuffer? Do people keep Vagisil in their desks at work? Will Vagisil dispensers be made available in public bathrooms - mini sample size tubes for maybe $1? Is Penisil or Scrotusil coming out in the fall? Will Vagisil ever become a popular baby name?

wendyful04
07-17-2008, 12:43 PM
It's hard for a woman to maintain her dignity while a Vagisil commercial is playing.

ElizabethX
07-17-2008, 12:43 PM
Yeah, that name is a poor choice. I think it must be for some kind of infection. Apparently they didn't want to make buying it easy on their customers, though. Hmm?

Wheeljak
07-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Woooooooooo!!!! hold on there Beth-A-Roonie!!!
A Vagina is a very Unique and beautiful gift, No one Vagina taste or smells alike, and it must be thoroughly respected by it's owner and it's owner's Lover. do not be ashamed of such a Gloooooorrrrrrrius word Bethalourious One. Bethalamu. Bethalina, I Can go Onnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

You're puttin' the pussy on a pedestal.

ElizabethX
07-17-2008, 12:49 PM
That would be a refreshing turn in this topic.

wendyful04
07-17-2008, 12:52 PM
You're puttin' the pussy on a pedestal.

shut it

Wheeljak
07-17-2008, 12:56 PM
I hate the commercials for Vagisil. Wtf is Vagisil for, and why did they name it that? How does it feel to stand in line to pay while holding some Vagisil? Can Vagisil be used as a stocking stuffer?
What's a Vagisil? Is that like a windowsill?

Do people keep Vagisil in their desks at work?It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Will Vagisil dispensers be made available in public bathrooms - mini sample size tubes for maybe $1?It is... in Regina, Saskatchewan.

Is Penisil or Scrotusil coming out in the fall?Give the wang a break. I mean, the products already say "Jock Itch" right on the front. Isn't that embarrassing enough?
There is a product called "Anusol". I saw commercials for it when I was younger, and I marvelled at the gall of putting the word "Anus" in the name of a product they wanted people to buy.

Will Vagisil ever become a popular baby name?Probably. There's an IUD called Nuvia, and I know someone named Nuvia. My mom used to work in juvenile court, and they used to pass around dockets when a kid had a ridiculous name; her name was Vagina (rhymes with Purina). I think there was also a Fallopia.

wendyful04
07-17-2008, 12:59 PM
I was watching a show about that blind kid who can 'see' by making clicking sounds and then listening to how the sounds echo off of things. His mom's name was Aquanetta. I don't know it is spelled.

pmFan
07-17-2008, 05:15 PM
A Vagina is a very Unique and beautiful gift, No one Vagina taste or smells alike...
And I pretty much agree with everything you said.Including the tasting alike comment?

syxxpm
07-18-2008, 10:59 AM
oddly enough im having tuna on rye for lunch today.....:P

ElizabethX
07-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Including the tasting alike comment?

Can't say firsthand, but I believe it.

syxxpm
07-19-2008, 10:53 AM
anybody gonna challenge each other to a clambake?