PDA

View Full Version : Some Good News

Promo
05-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Hey Everyone! Just stopping by to give a quick update:

The guys will have some very exciting news soon on an upcoming event you won't want to miss. As soon as the details are fully available to us, will pass it along. Its worth the wait! (Lets just say you will want to mark you calendars)

As far as the album... its still an ongoing project that WILL be completed in the near future. They really want to perfect this project before it gets released. Every day is one step closer.

Tour dates are still coming in. Spread the word as we want to make these shows the best they can be with attendance... there are reasons....:)

:rock: July 12 is a big event in Ohio. Any help spreading the word and getting tickets as soon as they are on sale is appreciated. There is also a contest that Stage Live is putting together. See the other post or check out the myspace page.

Other dates will be posted as soon as they are confirmed.

That's all for now... will post more updates when they come available.

Hero1
05-13-2008, 05:17 AM
BE told us the album was complete back in december..so whats the hold up now?

Twisted.Mellow
05-14-2008, 05:24 AM
Sample litigation? Needs some cover art? Maybe they want to clear up the VD on Giggle's chin before the photoshoot?

Promo
05-19-2008, 10:40 PM
BE told us the album was complete back in december..so whats the hold up now?

The guys keep coming up with more materials... there is a lot to choose from. Its about making this compilation of music the best it can BE. The preliminary work has been put together... its the finalization that is still ongoing.....

Twisted.Mellow
05-19-2008, 11:14 PM
C'mon Be. Stop being such a fucking perfectionist and just release any old shit. It works for so many artists today :p

BigRed82
10-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Wow... the wait for this album could possibly compete with Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy one day. C'mon Be! ;)

Etherspin
10-07-2008, 12:45 AM
delete the words "guns and roses" ...

I kid ... I kid

wendyful04
10-10-2008, 10:34 PM
the album's coming out tomorrow

oh wait, that's my cd that's coming out tomorrow
sorry guys

ChrisLDog
10-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Tell me more...