PDA

View Full Version : syxxpm misses you......

syxxpm
01-19-2008, 05:54 PM
my year didnt start off with a great start....

i got gravely ill the begginning of this year and just recently went back to work....apparently my bloodtests werent conclusive enough,,,,,apparently i have an insane thyroid (their testing me for graves disease)....and i have a high liver enzyme count.(not to mention my teeth are rotting but thats another story)....other than that im still optimistic about the new year....

I MISS YOU GUYS.... I wonder how you are all doing....im sorry im not on here like i used to be .....its just theres not an incredible much to talk about....i basically live several variances of the same day..im not quite the adventerish type and after dealing with so many personalities throughout my day the last thing i want to hear or see when i get home is another personality.....so i just kind of hole away for a lil while ...and when i feel all dopey and happy i throw myself back into the lil blue equator until it swings me back like a steel plated louisiville.....(and thus the circle or cycle is complete)...ive just started recently connecting with my bestfriend dave again and im gonna try my sister ...so i figured id give you guys a buzz (or a type) and see how you are all doing.....my new years rez is to open some doors and some windows (metaphorically)......:D

Hero1
01-19-2008, 09:19 PM
nice to hear from you dude..

Mistress M
01-20-2008, 04:42 AM
We miss you!! Sorry about the 'roid. Better a thyroid then a hemorrhoid?

Cozmo D
01-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Feel better 6. You're always in our thoughts man. :wave:

ChrisLDog
01-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Good to hear from you Syxx! Hope you feel better!

Louis85
01-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Go on out there and do your thang, Syxx. Everything is going to be fine.

:dance2:

Doo-DooHead
01-25-2008, 01:12 AM
U JUST NEED TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND HANG . WE'LL WATCH WRESLING MATCHES ALL FUCKIN DAY AND HAVE A BLAST!!!
DON'T FEEL BAD, I'M BOUNCING BACK FROM SURGERY ON MY FEET LAST WEEK!!!!
YOU'LL BE FINE, AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINNNNNNNNE,
CUZ THE DOC OF THE DAWNNNNNNNN SAID SOOOOOOOO!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
http://gamebattles.com/ps3/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2008/team/team-dawn-doc

Twisted.Mellow
01-25-2008, 01:32 AM
Good to see ya back, Doc. What's goin' on?

syxxpm
01-26-2008, 05:30 PM
thanks for all the kind words guys.....my blood test is monday....hopefully i wont need cribsheets..... :P

syxxpm
01-26-2008, 05:33 PM
oh and doc ....you know you owe sharkboy a check everytime you use the bottom line right??....:D:D:D:D

xtristessax
01-27-2008, 01:51 AM
oh and doc ....you know you owe sharkboy a check everytime you use the bottom line right??....:D:D:D:D

LOL @ Sharkboy drinking Clam Juice instead of beer!!!

dreamrib
01-29-2008, 10:38 PM
i'm glad your back around. your one of the first I looked for when I came back .i'm glad your still around, just wouldn't be the forum without Syxxie!!!

hey....if you need any advice/support,etc with sick stuff let me know babes. Trust me, after growing up with a suppressed immune i feel the sic.

plus I found out hmmm bout 12 years ago now i had a thyroid problem, will be on meds rest of live but let me tell ya it made ALL the difference. Gives you symptons you can't immagine would relate, but do. when i moved things got out of wack and i sorta stopped my med. Lets just say my level should have been around 20 I was out at 5. Two months later i'm just rebounding, and starting to feel better from it.

Keep your fingers crossed, i know i will and have hope....we all do in you!!

xtristessax
01-31-2008, 01:45 AM
this thread proving again that 2007 was the worst year ever for everybody's health!

ElizabethX
01-31-2008, 02:31 PM
I hate everything.

syxxpm
02-03-2008, 02:53 PM
hey lisa ..when you catch colds...does the fatigue come back full blast??