PDA

View Full Version : merry christmas/rhamadan/chanukah/kwanza/and alll other merry sources of merriment...

syxxpm
12-22-2007, 05:43 PM
happy happy you forum folks you....

welcome back be.. hope santa sends you a big fat royalty check for christmas....

ditto for coz....hope you and fam enjoy a nice holiday....

hope everything is cool and everyones with their families.(chukwuka/elizabeth/dreamribe/harmiester/chief/brian221/sainthax/frek/stanley and all the rest of the forum members

as for me ive got a good one coming up this year and im going to enjoy some nice quiet time at home.....(off chris eve/work chris morn)

hope your holidays go off without a hitch and i hope all of your resolutions for 2008 come true.... :D

xtristessax
12-22-2007, 07:22 PM
thanks you too! to everyone else as well!

happy festivus!!!

Harmeister
12-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Merry Christmas to all (even if you don't celebrate it, I can still with you a merry one :) )

Cozmo D
12-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Merry Christmas Everybody!

ElizabethX
12-23-2007, 12:17 AM
Happy Holidays, you nice bunch of kids.

Twisted.Mellow
12-23-2007, 01:11 AM
Peace everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, wherever you are and whatever you're doin'. Me - I'm for food, family and booze (not necessarily in that order).

pmFan
12-23-2007, 04:15 AM
Happy holidays to all - peace! I hope everyone has a safe, happy, and healthy holiday season. :cheers:
- Chris

Chief
12-23-2007, 04:47 PM
yall go fuck yourself.....:)

Harmeister
12-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Thanks Chief. And a very merry Christmas to you too :)

:p

wendyful04
12-23-2007, 11:06 PM
Happy Ganna, hookers.

dreamrib
12-24-2007, 05:50 PM
merry xmas. i wish it felt more like xmas this year but i think i've spent most of the day crying after talking to family. my in laws don't do anything for xmas eve and at home we have bro,sisters, and kids so we always end up with at least 20-30 people, so this whole not doing anything no dinner small family stuff up here *sniff sniff* makes me miss home that much more. i am definatly going to be home next year for xmas.

hope ya'll are enjoying yourself.

Syxx enjoy your time off, Chief Chief Chief try to hide it ALL you want, you KNOW there is a little elve inside of you waiting to bust out with Holiday Wishes!! :)

Mistress M
12-24-2007, 11:23 PM
Buona Natale! May Santa leave only a small amount of coal in all your stockings...

Twisted.Mellow
12-25-2007, 05:54 AM
I've eaten way too much today!

Louis85
12-25-2007, 02:33 PM
Yeah yeah, what you all said. ;)

STANLEY C. TAYLOR
12-25-2007, 04:58 PM
You know what, Merry Christmas to all y'all

And Merry Christmas to you, too.

pmFan
12-25-2007, 11:42 PM
I hope everyone had a merry Christmas! :cheers:

Back to reality for me in the morning - work... :(

sdldawn
12-26-2007, 01:11 AM
yeah Merry Christmas

wendyful04
12-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Dear, bittersweet Christmas.
Christmas day, I had cramps like I was in labor for like 6 hours. Seriously, I thought my appendix had burst. I even considered crying as my body was writhing around in pain. WTF??? Finally, the man in my life came home (he was cleaning up the old house with his mom), brought me some Tylenol Extra Strength and after it kicked in, I decided to leave the house.

Then, I saw a dead woman's body. She was lying on the side of the road, her back to me. She had flown out of her car in an accident. Many people were injured, so I gave up and went back home to bed. I slept for 24 hours. I think I was having someone else's dreams, too.

The good news is, I was all moved in to The Yellow House by Christmas Eve. I am actually still unpacking to this moment. (I just connected my computer right now).
There were like five different Christmas Eve parties on my block and the block behind me. Huge variety of music, drunk people, lots of laughing, no fights. I listened most of the night with the windows open.

Bonkman
12-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and continues to have happy holidays.

I should be fully back in form and online with a new computer system in about 2 weeks.

Cozmo D
12-30-2007, 01:08 AM
You too Scott! :wave:

ElizabethX
12-31-2007, 08:20 PM
Wow, that's crazy stuff, Wendy.

wendyful04
01-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Wow, that's crazy stuff, Wendy.

I saw another person getting revived on the side of the road two days ago, too.
Last night, there was a deep fog all over town. It was mixed with the fireworks smoke that was EVERYWHERE and it lasted for hours. The drunk driving was rampant. We don't ever go out on New Year's Eve, but my son's great-grandma wanted us to go to a party at his auntie's house. Every single house on her block was having a party and if you've never heard Salsa, Bachata, Rock, Reggae, Pop, Country, and Who The Fucker Knows What Else all playing full-blast at the same time, then you don't live in Miami-Dade County. At midnight, every party set off fireworks and the fog got as deep as the vibes that hover over the crypt of the dearly departed Marie Laveau. (Wow, I'm so cool when I write like that).

Anyhow, our tradition is to stay our fat asses home on New Year's Eve. What's everyone else's tradition?
Did you guys see that crazy moon last night?

ElizabethX
01-03-2008, 02:20 AM
We don't have a tradition. We kiss, dance, maybe watch the ball drop, drink a little sparkling juice, and have a nice dinner. That sorta thing. It's just us 3 doing it, so no big thing.

wendyful04
01-03-2008, 02:56 AM
We don't have a tradition. We kiss, dance, maybe watch the ball drop, drink a little sparkling juice, and have a nice dinner. That sorta thing. It's just us 3 doing it, so no big thing.

The 3 of you doing it is the best thing in the world, especially for the memory banks of your baby girl's mind.

dreamrib
01-07-2008, 02:44 PM
i thinks its all about being together not having some big party or extravagant thing. I've done from they frou frou to the smallest and always just being with my friends and enjoying what we're doing...well worth it.